[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft/Bing Rewards Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: amazon.png (19KB, 301x343px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.png
19KB, 301x343px
Almost got that $5 Amazon gift card
>>
>>57398351
botnet wangblows microlol pajeet etc
>>
>>57398351
Can we at least get a bing automated random object searcher software for easy points?
>>
Too bad most of those are either fake or way too much time consuming.
>>
>>57398351
Good goy.
>>
>>57398575
Lol just checked out. Not available in my country anyways.
Any way to get free steam gaymes?
>>
does browse and earn work for you?
>>
>tfw i cant use this because i dont have a cell phone
>>
File: yes.png (13KB, 343x453px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
13KB, 343x453px
>>57398614
yes

>>57398570
>>57398575
I just keep typing random letters until I reach the maximum per day
>>
File: yes.png (859KB, 1680x887px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
859KB, 1680x887px
>>57398602
yeah but it'll take a while because you need 4 amazon gift cards
>>
>Not available in mexico
>>
>>57398570
Theres a python script that does the searches, ive been using it for well over a year. Its not updated that often, but it still works.
It doesnt do the edge points, but that could easily be automated by any automation tool, though they say they look out for suspicious activity with the edge points. I never messed with them, i dont want to piss with a vm for a few more points.
>>
>>57398733
>US only
Why? You already have tons of money.
>>
>>57398602
you could get a steam card from media insiders.
https://www.mediainsiders.com/
>>
>>57398783
>At this time we are in search of specific demographics for this panel and you do not qualify. We truly appreciate your interest. Thank you
FML
>>
>>57398798
get the app. you should get in easily
>>
Is there anything like this but for the UK?
>>
>>57398810
App also not available. Fuck it.
Nevermind.
>>
>>57398773
link?
>>
>>57398823
There's google surveys for android, but you only get play credits
>>
>>57398877
Its on github. Sealemar bingrewards.

Theres actually a bunch on github, but thats the biggest one.
I dont think the main dude updates it, last few issues i had with it were fixed in a few days by someone else.
>>
>>57398351

>voluntarily submitting data to the botnet

>inb4 "b-but i'm submitting bogus data or writing "nigger" into every survey"

Have fun when that data is permanently attached to your name now. And who has access to this data? NSA, your local police station, Microsoft themselves, advertisers.

Next time you dun goofed the Police will probably search that data and use that against you. Or maybe you're running for that executive position in your company and they just buy the data while pretending to be an advertiser. Or maybe your country is dicatorship like Turkey, North Korea or Sweden and the government will have access to that data. If you speak out against the government, they will just search the data and then charge you accordingly.
>>
>>57398924
thanks
>>
>>57399115
A tip, use some scheduling program to run it at a random time every day.

I have it run sometime between 10 and 4.

Figure it limits the risk. Might look suspicious if you always search at the same time every day.
>>
I just fill out surveys on mechanical turk for pocket money during downtime at work. Usually average $25-50 or so each week. Not exactly a lot of money, but it's a nice little extra bit of basically free money. And the data you give isn't tied to you like this is.
>>
>>57398704
>mfw I did that exact same thing
>bing a
>bing b
>bing c
>bing cat
>bing dog
>just binging every letter of the alphabet

I made it to about 3 Amazon gift cards before they closed my account down for spamming or some shit. My only advice for you is if you're going to do it don't just spam letters, just type in "define cat" "define dog" "define x thing". Just copypaste define and then just type a random word, it's the only way to beat the system otherwise you're going to have to make a new account. Also download the mobile app so you can cash in on a few extra points.

t. ex-poorfag that use to do this shit for free stuff
>>
>>57398639
This can be done on desktop browsers too.
>>
>>57399482
no, you need a phone number so they can text you to verify you are real in order to get anything
>>
the poojeet stench itt is unbearable
>>
>>57399412
thanks, I usually just type apostrophes a bunch of types because its closer to the enter key but that probably makes it even worse
>>
Always thought about setting a bot up to do this stuff. Never got around to it though
>>
>>57398704
im pretty sure you can just run a youtube playlist and it'll work
>>
>>57398733
god no dont buy steam cards on amazon
>>
>>57400269
As long as theyre sold by amazon there shouldnt be a problem.

Dont buy them from third party sellers though, thats for sure.
>>
>>57398351
hahaah

you can make it quicker by begging on a corner
>>
>>57401424
But then you'd have to go outside
>>
>>57401469
I wonder if somewhere in an unairconditioned internet cafe in a third world country, there is a farm of Rapoojes generating searches over a VPN 24/7
>>
>>57401527
Most definitely. If you seach for ways to use Google Opinion Rewards outside the US, you'll find nothing but Indians "explaining" how to do it. They probably make a living out of it.
>>
>>57401576
Yeah, that makes sense if you consider their COL
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.