[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I build a decent gaming PC for $1,500? I have no idea where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1475711620082.jpg (637KB, 2008x2292px) Image search: [Google]
1475711620082.jpg
637KB, 2008x2292px
Could I build a decent gaming PC for $1,500? I have no idea where to start with specs, tips and advice? I'd probably be willing to go up to $2,000 if it's worth that much more.
>>
Swing by the pc building general or use logicalincrements as a barebones guide to build upon
>>
If you need to ask that question, the answer is no. Just get Razer in that price range or something.
>>
>>57397302
you could build a decent gaming pc for $600

1300+ is full retard budget
>>
>>57397302
>>>/g/pcbg
install gentoo
>>
There's a sticky which answers all of your questions and a general that you should ignore and not contribute to.
logicalincrements.com
>>
>>57397317
>>57397429
Thanks guys.
>>
You could build a awesome system for 1200. A decent one for 1000. That is if you know what you're doing
>>
>>57397337
Pretty casual response.
>>
>>57397302
dudee buy a sickk ass alienware gayming pc
>>
cutoff point imo is $700-800, after that you don't really see a lot of return

two $750 builds over 3 years will always beat one $1500 build and you may just able to replace the graphics card and not make a full build
>>
>>57397302
>Could I build a decent gaming PC for $1,500

no, you need to spend at the very least $8,500 on hardware for decent performance these days
>>
>>57397337
>>57399655
>This
Plus you can spend the extra money on a hooker to take your virginity.
>>
Hi, anon here, I want to build a PC (but I'm no longer informed about hardware, and I want to be stress free about this) for gaming and you know, regular shit, prioritizing fast file lecture (since I do game, but only on weekends) I'm planning to set an amount of 800$ or 1000$.
Sorry for bad english, if it applies.
>>
>>57401128
Be it, super AWE, it's not needed, the best config. for that 800-1000$ will suffice, as said, gaming > regular shit.
>>
>>57399783
>Plus you can spend the extra money on a hooker to take your virginity.
don't listen to this nigga, this shit is mad rare now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.