[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing buttons from phones was a mistake. Fuck you Steve "Sandnigger"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1478288591705.jpg (2MB, 1878x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1478288591705.jpg
2MB, 1878x2500px
Removing buttons from phones was a mistake.

Fuck you Steve "Sandnigger" Jobs.
>>
Having problems with your iPhone?
>>
>>57396747

Familiam i've been having problems with every phone since Steve "Allahu" Jobs made sure having a glass slab was industry standard.

It was pushed because of women. They find buttons confusing and overwhelming. They don't use their phones for anything productive, it's all just appz and snappuchat.
>>
>>57396699

bump, who wants to /feel/ with me
>>
I'll feel with you, but while buttons would be more productive and provide more feedback than the shitty glass slabs we have today, companies will try their best not to bring them back.

It's sadly become standard and we've adapted to it. Now that the average Joe can't type using more than two fingers, any change is just alien to him.

The only advantage to having a glass slab is the ability to use all your screen space when you're not using the keyboard. That's mitigated by slide-out keyboards, though, as it should.

I want to see another Motorola Droid-like phone with a nice slide-out QWERTY keyboard for landscape mode.
>>
Buttons tend to brake. I'm glad there is less of them now.
>>
>>57397376
physical keyboard that will eventually fail > glass touchscreen that was shit from day one
>>
>>57397376

The fuck? I've never heard of this. By the time a button breaks it's time for the upgrade model. There are still Nokia 3310s around with no broken buttons. You're weird.

>>57397304

I don't really get why not a single manufacturer produces something like the OP running Android. Phones all look alike now, does nobody want to take a risk and produce a Keyboard Android???

I hate the group-think in this industry. Battery life is not there yet in order to accomodate for a giant IPS screen, yet it persists because in the store, that's what people gravitate towards. Phones shouldn't be as thin as they are, but yet again, it's what people think will "impress" others, so whether the phone is useable is an afterthought.

Fucking Chinks are behind this way of thinking, m8s. They're all about face.
>>
File: hiptop[1].jpg (53KB, 310x214px) Image search: [Google]
hiptop[1].jpg
53KB, 310x214px
no more good dope days ;_;
>>
Touch offers more utility and reduces the costs.
There is no reason to integrate buttons anymore.
>>
>it's the daily "nerds whine about MUH BUTTONS" thread
>>
>Removing buttons from phones was a mistake
No it wasn't you fucking hipster. That's why Blackberry and other similar phones have failed miserably.
>>
File: 1452912148188.jpg (122KB, 713x951px) Image search: [Google]
1452912148188.jpg
122KB, 713x951px
>>57396699
>>57396954
what's wrong with arabs?
>>
>>57397507
upvote
>>
>autism general thread
>>
>>57397376
>brake
>>
File: 1.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>57396699
>hurr sure le sandnigger am I kewl now guise :^)
>>
>>57397304
tfw still using droid 4 because its one of the last android devices made with an actual good keyboard
droid 3's keyboard is total garbage and left a terrible impression on people
>>
>>57397413
>one old phone had good button quality so all phones with buttons are the same

Yeah no. The Sony Ericsson w580 had pajeet tier keys. Keypad would break on the first month
>>
Sadly, a phone with physical QWERTY will ALWAYS be more expensive (and thicker) than a phone with similar stats and no QWERTY.
And then retards on /g/ and reviewers will go
>HURR ITS A NICE PHOEN BUT IT COSTS MORE MONEYS THAN A SAMSUNG THAT HAS NO BUTTUNZ WHY WOULD SOMEONE BUY THIS IF YOU CAN HAS 5 MOAR MEGAHURTZ FOR TEH SAME MONEYS
and then almost nobody will buy this because nobody cares about comfort, just wank over specs (and then only use the phone for facebook anyway)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.