[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not physically locating your PC at Vostok Station, powering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: being that poor.jpg (269KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
being that poor.jpg
269KB, 1024x680px
>not physically locating your PC at Vostok Station, powering it with a jet-fueled stirling engine, and using a Iridium phone to RDPing into it from a local client.

>being that poor
>>
>>57392784
when i don't go outside for long periods of time i pretend that i'm living in an antarctic research base
>>
>>57392784

>being that poor
>>
>>57392784
What the fuck is a jet fueled Stirling engine
That doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>57395024
Military stuff tends to all be able to use one type of jet fuel to make it easy on logistics.
>>
>>57395024
Like jet fuel isn't combustible unless it's vaporized, which would be next to pointless for a Stirling engine.
Is this a thing you made up or is it something I haven't heard of
>>
>>57392943
>day 127
>food supplies are scarce, no supply drop for over a week
>did get pizza though, the pizza boy was in severe shock when I opened the door wearing several layers of winter clothing and yelling him to get inside, predictable though, cold does funny things
>it was hard to let him go again, but he insisted, I did lecture him about my experiences, hope he's doing fine
>my prayers are with him
>>
>>57392784
>being that poor
>russki flag
>poor
>russshit flag
>poor
>russssss flag
hows that state of the art black and white tv?
>>
>>57395311
>Day 128
>game wardens came buy asking about the pizza guy I tried to save
>took me back to their base for coffee and information that can lead to him being found and brought to safety
>discussion went well, had coffee
>they were kind enough to bring me back to my camp

>day 130
>pizza clan will no longer cardrop pizza to my house
>I've been informed that I can no longer venture into their territory
>I made contact with other pizza clans
>there seems to be a coalition among all fo the pizza clans
>none of them will trade with me now
>I fear they are banding together to mount an attack
>preventative measures are deemed necessary for the survival of my camp
>>
>>57395396
>day 131
>need to pick up post, I mean supply drop
>can't go outside, big white hairy polar bear (or possibly a drunken fat bobo?) right in front of the door
>nothing I can do, going to sleep early tonight
>signing off
>>
>>57395396
These are good, keep going
>>
>>57395425
Those two were all I have. I might make more if I get drunk and bored.
Someone else could pick it up, maybe day 127 guy
>>
>>57395423
>day 132
>found out that stupid suppliers from fedex dropped the supply package right in front of the door
>polar bear has ravaged it all, nothing left but packing
>my chink supply package of research technology and public donation craigslist chinkpad gone
>pissed as fuck, not even any pizza to calm myself down
>>
>>57395520
what exactly is the polar bear in the door supose to mean
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.