[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of people circumventing social media blocks, Turkey calls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1323578059001.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
1323578059001.png
29KB, 640x753px
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2016/11/tired-of-people-circumventing-social-media-blocks-turkey-calls-for-vpn-ban/

what do i do now senpai ;_; i was using zenmate and its not working anymore
>>
>>57392746
is there any way for you to not live in turkey
>>
>>57392746
remove kebab
>>
Rent your own server and setup a VPN on it, they're probably just blocking popular services and not the protocol

They can't really just block entire datacenters either
>>
>>57392746
huff an entire can of raid
>>
>>57392771
I'd rather he stayed there desu
t. euro
>>
Nuke this 3rd world shithole
>>
>>57392771
go fuck yourself.
>>
try BolehVPN. it does its best to hide from the state. use the TCP servers and the state will not know the difference between SSL traffic and VPN traffic. also, BolehVPN and some other VPNs allow to connect to their servers in such a way that no one knows you are using it. like for instance, connecting to TOR and then to the VPN service.
>>
>>57392827
this
>>
>>57392771
He's free to move back to central Asia where he belongs.
>>
>>57394431
this
>>
I can't stand this shit, I'm moving back to either Bucharest or Chicago, they might both be poor violent shitholes but at least they got free and fast internet man. I'm not even mad at Erdogan, I'm repulsed by the people who have no problem with having their freedoms away, they want the state to baby them and make decisions for them
>>
>>57392746
Roaches shouldn't be using the Internet in the first place.
>>
>>57392746
>people use social media
>block social media
>people use vpns to get to social media
>block vpns
I am as anti social-media as they come, but you have got to stop and think: Are you ruling to give people what they want, or to take it away? Let them have their facebook and twitter. What is the harm?
>>
>>57394482
>he thinks people become leaders to serve their country and not vice versa
lol
>>
>>57394482
>What is the harm?
They make fun of the democratically elected god president which is just unacceptable. They should really ban sarcasm too.
>>
Have you tried overthrowing your dirty warmongering roach leader? That is the first step to getting VPN back.
>>
>>57394497
>they said MEAN things about me on the tweeterer and the faecesbook!
The should ban high schools as well. And forums.

...and books.
>>
>>57394507
He has a handful of enemies and like at least 90% support because he made roads and food cheaper. Nobody cares about freedums and shit
>>
>>57394522
>he made roads and food cheaper
This is a good thing.

>Nobody cares about freedums
This is not.

Also: Why would you ban social media if you have 90% popularity? Wouldn't you encourage it instead?
>>
>>57394522
He purged all his enemies when he arranged the "coup" against him.
I want Turkey to get the fuck out of NATO already.
>>
>>57394512
They just fire the teachers that say mean things and replace them with ones that punish students for saying mean things. No need to ban high schools they just have to transform them.
They unironically tried to transform twitter too told them to remove certain hashtags tweets etc. but twitter said fuck off so they banned them.
Forums are not popular enough, there are a few popular local text boards but they dont have mainstream popularity among the general populace, its only popular for younger generations which they dont give a shit about anyway.
>>
>>57394540
and here comes the 10% part. About 1% of them are secular people and 9% are kurds who'd riot over their leader recently being arrested (selahattin demirtas of HDP kurdish party) so he's trying to do damage control by blocking things to stop the news of the arrest spreading & protest organization.

Funniest thing is people started gathering thru SMS and pirate radio instead and shits about to go down in southeast.
>>
>>57394546
Why? Aren't we oppressive enough for NATO? We're already threatening countries with sanctions and doing invasions, don't we fit in enough?
>>
>>57394540
Because popularity comes from biased media. You cant control Facebook like you control all the media agencies in the country.
>>
>>57394567
I just want you to stop trying to be Ottomanz n shiet again, you dirty roach. I'd also like you to stop trying to start shit with Russia. Ideally you'd leave NATO and get absolutely fucking destroyed by them.
>>
>>57394597
Why can't you kick us out instead? It's because your papa anglia was too weak to fight against a handful of dirty roaches with single shot rifles, and now you have to beg sultan erdogan to give you support and bases to get your stuff done. You wish you had a history as grandiose you irrelevant little baby
>>
>>57394540
This is how the leader of north korea enjoys 99% popularity
People discussing your policies is not good for the polls
>>
>>57394570
You can control facebook to manipulate people. In fact, it happens all the fucking time.

But Turkey just doesn't have enough power or any deals would jeopardize the existing deals Facebook has with bigger parties.
>>
buy a cheap vps, ssh tunnel through it.
>>
>>57392746
Eeeh? Anon windscribe works fine :<
>>
>>57392746
Tor is also blocked, obfs4proxies are working as of now.
>>
>>57394494
Well Atatürk was one of the rare exceptions to that rule, so it's understandable...
>>
fuck turks.

honestly erdogan is a motherfucking boss nigger for controlling non-free NSA social media
>>
File: 1473071970950.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1473071970950.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Goodbye, filthy turkroach.
>>
File: 1472289482256.gif (469KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472289482256.gif
469KB, 500x339px
>>57392827
listen to this gentleman.
>>
>>57392746
>VPN ban

ahaha, I love when people that have no clue what a technology is proceed to declare that they are somehow going to block said technology

Thanks for the daily good laugh OP
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.