[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scroll wheel on macOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2631.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>have to use a mac for work shit
>plug in m570 as it is the only mouse my autism allows me to use
>open up /g/, attempt to scroll
>one click of the scroll wheel doesn't use the page one unit down
>have to fucking wheel of fortune that bitch to get it to scroll, and even then its sporadic
>nothing on the internet about this except a few unsolved threads on apple's website
>mouse works fine on t60 running gentoo

surely someone else has came across this and has a fix for it because this is the most fucking triggered I've ever been by a damn scroll wheel. why the fuck doesn't this simple feature work?

pic related
>>
>>57384253
this isn't even default behavior on windows let alone OS X

just use the trackpad like everyone else you autist. it was made for that
>>
IT JUST WERKZ
>>
/g/ isnt tech support, fuck off
>>
File: welcome to the future.jpg (70KB, 636x544px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the future.jpg
70KB, 636x544px
>>57384253
>why the fuck doesn't this simple feature work?

It's a Mac. You don't expect things to work intuitively like any normal functioning OS, do you? Hahaha.
>>
>>57384271
>this isn't even default behavior on windows
"Let me just talk out of my ass, these retards don't know the difference anyway". - You
Literally everything I've used has the "one click down = one scroll unit down" as default behavior.
>>
>>57384283
>implying the quality of posts on this tibetan knitting forum has been anything other than shit tier tech support threads for the last 2 years
>>
>>57384253
How retarded are you? Set the control wheel speed. Theres nothibg to fix thats why you didnt find shit
>>
>>57384253
Windows users really are fucking retarded with tech
>>
>>57384373
>How retarded are you?
mildly, but that's beside the point.
>Set the control wheel speed
tried it, doesn't matter what the setting is, it just doesn't want to scroll for the first few clicks. Like I said earlier you really have to spin this bitch to get it to scroll at all.
>>
>>57384402
haven't used wangblows for ~8 years now m8. never had this problem with my other unix boxes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.