[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Image_10S.jpg (154KB, 1888x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Image_10S.jpg
154KB, 1888x1168px
What am I in for?
>>
>>57384241
Should have bought the G400s or G400
>>
It looks like a fucking bionicle
>>
>>57384250
No, should have bought the G-Pro or the G-403.
>>
>>57384292
This
G Pro for manlets
G403 for people with man hands
>>
>>57384260
sides
I bought one because of the sensor to price. I hate the way it looks but for my palm grip it is legitimately comfortable to hold. I'm not good at FPS so I can't make any comments in that regard. I like the easily reachable DPI changer because I use a super high setting for desktop use and a bit lower for gaymes.

I'm just noticing I have a different model, but they look very similar so whatever.
>>
>>57384309
The absolute cake monster.
>>
>>57384309
>sensor to price
kys yourself

either you need a perfect sensor or you don't, congrats on buying midtier garbage and wasting your money for no reason
>>
>>57384250
>>57384292
>>57384307
G403 has an issue with the scroll wheel or some shit. Was gonna get one but that put me off a little bit.
>>
>>57384241
What I didn't like about the G502 in particular was the fact that when squeezing the sides of it while "shoveling" along(low sens) I would unintentionally depress the side buttons with my thumb.

Such a strange design goof after the glory that was the MX510 shape which they kept up until the G400s
>>
>>57384339
Oh dear. Sauce?
>>
My brother has one, no complaints from him. From what I've used the mouse wheel is a bit loose and has some pretty substantial rattle. At least it has a quality sensor in it
>>
>>57384339
if you buy logitech mice you already are accepting that they have a higher failure rate, there's a warranty for a reason
>>
>>57384348

This. I have one and it's great, but I keep accidentally hitting the buttons.
>>
>>57384332
It's like a 30 dollar mouse, feels well made and works well. I would hardly call that "wasting my money". The only downside is it doesn't match my white keyboard.
>>
>>57384241
Comfortable mouse, scroll wheel is loud. Great sensor, i love mine.
>>
I love mine. If they ever discontinue it, I'm going out and buying ten so I can keep using it even if it fails multiple times.
>>
>>57384241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiRF8yrwLUg
This shit. The mouse likes to randomly sperg out.
>>
>>57384241
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY SMASHED A REGULAR MOUSE AND GLUED IT BACK TOGETHER
>>
>>57384982
They are all retarded, the driver must be set with the correct surface option according to your pad material or this happens.
>>
>>57384241
Dissapointment
>>
>>57384241
A great mouse if you can look past the epin gamer aesthetic. Wouldn't hurt if it were slightly bigger though.
>>
I have manlet hands and I find it too narrow. I'm not sure why everyone gushes over this.
>>
>>57384365
Everyone make faulty devices, what's important is the warranty and customer service. They did sent me a new G5 mouse after the old one died, even if it was just PR.
>>
>>57385389
What is important is buying a cheap mouse and replacing it whenever it goes out. So long as it functions well there is no reason to pay more for durability when the faults are more likely the result of a manufacturing flaw.

This works the other way too. Had a $20 Radio Shack mouse that lasted 8 years before it shat itself
>>
>>57385389
logitech has a good warranty BECAUSE their products fail more often

once you start selling a certain volume the only thing that matters is reputation, as evidenced by all the idiots that repeatedly buy logitech's pure profit offerings
>>
>>57385507
Depends a little, for me I need:
-auto wheel
-at least 2 buttons on the side
-quick button to adjust mouse speed

It just happens the only the gayman mouses I know has those, there are probably others I dunno.
>>
>>57385281
It happens to some degree with any option.
>>
>>57384241
a lot of human slime trapped in the crevices
>>
>>57384241
>What am I in for?

Another decade of virginity
>>
Best mice for osu!?
>>
>>57384357
Nigga fucking search it up, and look at Amazon reviews

>>57384365
>>57385389
>>57385507
>>57385567
>>57385643
Well this G403 is very faulty, like most have this issue.
>>
>>57386738
just get the osu tablet
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.