[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Bose employee anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: x1ncbt0g_400x400.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
x1ncbt0g_400x400.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
Ask a Bose employee anything.
>>
why?
>>
Is Bluetooth?
>>
>>57380686
why is it so expensive?
also it's a memem brand
>>
>>57380686
are the parts you put in quality, to make for the price? or is bose just full-blown meme brand, such as razerlel/aplel
>>
>>57380686
what is your first name?
alsoo
what is your last name?
>>
>>57380694
you don't have to be a bose employee to know why it's expensive.

part of it is the 80/20 rule (in this case, something along the line that taking something from 80% to 100% (in comfort / noise canceling efficacy / anything) often accounts for 80% of the cost). unless the OP is at bose doing R&D or something (as opposed to a bose store employee), the chances of him having any particular insight on this is basically zero.

the other part is simpler. like "so simple that an adult shouldn't need to ask this question" — it's a status symbol. people see bose headphones and assume the owner is well off. even a cynical fa/g/got would say "wow he must be so well off that he can flush money down the toilet on bose headphones". that still means considering the person well off, even in a retarded neckbeard's twisted logic.
>>
>>57380736
So which is it, OP? Are you Bose retail or Bose corporate?
>>
>>57380686
Hows it feel to sell memes?
>>
>>57380691
Money.

>>57380692
We have plenty of Bluetooth products.

>>57380694
Profit margins and brand loyalty.

>>57380742
Corporate technically.
>>
>>57380743
Funny thing is while most Bose stuff is a meme (an exclusion would probably be QuietComfort products), we don't mislead customers.
>>
>>57380756
>Money.
are you offering me money to ask you questions?

why should i care to ask you questions?

what interesting thing are you waiting for us to ask you to tell us about? just skip the bullshit and get to it
>>
Would you buy a full priced bose product?
>>
>>57380796
I already did, QC35s.
>>
>>57380765
I thought you meant why work for Bose, apologies.
>>
>>57380764
You dont exactly set them straight either.
honeslty I dont keep up with bose. Im sure its not complete shit, but the weird echo chamber design where the speakers are behind a literal maze IS meme tier.. right?
>>
>>57380694
bose home stereos are a meme but they make good pa systems for live music
>>
>>57380850
It means we can produce lower wattage products that sound louder.

It's a way to cut costs and drive revenue.
>>
>>57380881
So its like putting your cellphone in a cup to make it louder, but instead of a cup its a fancy box with a mesh screen and a shiney logo?
>>
>>57380896
There is a degree of engineering that goes into the Wave system but it is mostly empty space. It's a series of tubes that are "designed" to fill empty space and make use of it. It also means that smaller speakers can be used
>>
I'm an intense hater of Bose. But I have to give it to them in the area of perceived perception when it comes to some of their audio products. Speakers all the way of to the 901's are complete garbage, soundbars ok, smaller Acoustimass work as advertised
>>
>>57381047

It's called a waveguide. It allows one to tune full range drivers to specific frequencies to support the use of smaller drivers. It's a huge market but when a company uses cheap drivers, it fallls somewhat short
>>
>>57380686
Why don't bose make good headphones?
>>
>>57380756
>Money.
Go away.

Hide shill threads.
Ignore shill posts.
Do not respond to shill posters.
>>
>>57381047
neat. Honestly the extent of my knowlege of bose is from a single infomercial in 2006
>>
>>57380686
Can I have some PA for my rehearsal space if I tell everyone how great you are?
>>
>>57381121

Bose PA offerings are horrible for music, especially shitty music.
>>
>>57381049
Everything works as advertised

Except soundlink mini bad batteries
QC25 right ear no audio
Qc35 power switch breaking
QC20i high pitched squealing
Solo 5 software bricking

But I didn't tell you that and you never heard it.
>>
I like my 301s. 20 years old never missed a beat
>>
>>57380686
Why do you work for shitty, poor fag beats? And why do your speakers sound so basey and bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 918x1224px
Can my wifes son work under your guidance?
>>
>>57381284
>Poorfag beats
What
>Bassy
But that is beats. Most Bose products have quite flat frequency response.
>>
>>57381781
rude
>>
Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?
>>
>>57380686
Why the fuck is sound in my car so unbalanced? It sounds like it was designed only for R&B listeners who really love to be obnoxious.
>>
Beats by Dre tier brand.
>>
how do you pronounce bose?
>>
I brought your expensive ass headphones. They're very very good and your customer service is excellent.

How do you like working at Bose?
>>
My wife's son wants to make one of the BoseBuild kits, but he has an Android phone. Are they planning to port the activity app?
>>
like a BOSE
\/
- D
/\
>>
>>57380686

gtfo back to plebbit

noob mods remove this shill threads AMA
>>
Bose is shit. They are just an average brand with average products but they advertise themselves as if they were number 1 hot shit in thd world
>>
Justify your company's pricing

What make Bose's noise cancelling better than your concurents

Are you using free softwares? Are you using MATLAB?

Should I get a Panasonic if all I need is quality sound and nice noise isolation for a headphone?
>>
>>57380686
any niggers in your workplace?
>>
>>57382191
kek
>>
>>57382191
Bose is an ethical company that supports lgbtn movements and shit. Atleast 50% of their workforce are niggers, the other 50% consists of fags, women and minorites
Also bose founder was a poo on the street
>>
>>57382185
Pls respond
>>
>>57380694

memes
its the apple of the sound
>>
>>57381871
Yes.

>>57381980
Bose car speakers are dogshit.

>>57382105
I love it, I get to process lots of stuff and make customers happy.

>>57382155
Okay faggot.

>>57382185
Bose uses Windows and windows server.
Noise-cancelling is best in price point, read reviews online, people rave about the QC35s.

Buy what you think is best.

>>57382191
Yes, yes there is.
>>
>>57380686
Your bass is overhype garbage but your patent on noise cancellation is the only worth while thing your company has
>>
>>57380686
Why are your products so perfect?
>>
>>57380686

Will there be Bose headphones with a W1 chip?
>>
So, what's your guys next big bet? Wireless?
You noise cancelling stuff is fine i guess, doesn't get much love in the Audiophile comunity, but than again, i'm not sure if you guys aim at that public.
>>
>>57384403
We have a big project coming up involving Amazon and Alexa. But then we are now into corporate secrets.
>>
>>57383918
Depends on which products you're on about. Headphones are pretty good, our bass modules are a bit shit, but that's because they're not woofers and have never been advertised as such, purely for the fact they use smaller drivers and paper cones. More cost cutting I suppose.
>>
>>57383974
Not on the roadmap, Ppple used to be our best friends, but they're driving forward with their Beats brand since the acquisition. We still appear in their stores but Apple is focusing on its in house solutions more than us.
>>
>>57382026
Bows.

>>57381253
Glad you are happy.

>>57381133
Radiators are great, bass modules are terrible, especially the L1.

>>57381090
Subjective friend.
>>
>>57380736
Bose products are sold at a much higher margin. There was an article a while ago about our AM15, and how it literally cost about $150 to make while being sold at more than 3 times that. There is a lot of audio trickery, but that is achieved through a lot of RD. We are majority owned by MIT, think about that for a moment.
>>
OP if you get me a good discount code I'll leave you a good review.
>>
>>57385275
I'm not sales mate, nor escalations.
>>
>>57385431
how do you feel about vmoda products
>>
File: blini_brot.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
blini_brot.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>57380686
What is your best wired ear buds ?
>>
Why the fuck do you make the cables for your IEMs so shitty? Did you design them to disenegrate after a year?
>>
>>57380764
Etymotic Research's headphones actually do a way better job at cutting out noise (heavy bass and voices) and have better sound quality, I wish people would stop marketing Bose towards students with autism and ADD desu. Noise cancellation is really only good for transatlantic flights.
>>
>>57383892
>is
*are

Pls anon, not in front of the kids
>>
>>57380686
has their been any innovation going on in your technology department which is showing better progress than the competition? if yes which product range?
>>
Any tips for interning there? I interviewed at my career fair, but since I only have research and a part time job on my resume, it's hard to stand out. Any advice?
>>
>>57381781
this is the first time on a picture that i'm not entirely sure if i should be disgusted or amazed by the complex look of this disease
>>
>>57380686
why dont you post fucking specs for your products? you are worse than apple

Your customer base is retards

One of your customers legit had an argument with me that Bose was a European company.

t.former electronics retail wageslave
>>
>>57390922
Because we encourage customers to try products.

Customers don't need specs if they like the product.

Pro gear and aviation specs are available though.
>>
>>57380686
What happened to the LS400 suspension thing?
>>
>>57381781
What exactly am I looking at here?
>>
>>57380686
can you get us a discount?
>>
>>57392517
Horses hoof
>>
>>57392517
>>57392566
Without the hoof.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.