[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO JEW GOOGLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473274337536.jpg (237KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473274337536.jpg
237KB, 620x620px
I want to jew google back
The Nexus 6, which is the worst fucking phone ever, after the update got so laggy that even the music stops from time to time, apps always crashing, camera never working
sadly i dropped it a week ago and the screen cracked, but i still want to call the warranty center, tell them bullshit about how hot it gets and shuts it self off, how camera never works and that i see a little bulge on the back (https://9to5google.com/2015/01/17/motorola-acknowledges-nexus-6-defect-causing-some-back-covers-to-come-unglued/ i don't care it's not true in my case)
I was going to do it now but i read that first google takes from your card the amount of money for a brand new phone, and after they are certain that the phone is damaged the send the money back. Is this true or not?
Also give me suggestion, buying this fucking phone is the biggest regret in my life, fucking waste of money
>>
>>57380659
No one cares about your fucking buyer's remorse. This isn't a place for consumerist whoring and tech support. Fuck off.
>>
>>57380659
>trying to outjew google.
>>
>>57380659

Few merchants alive could outjew Google and those who can are probably busy jewing in some other big business
>>
>>57380659

But you dropped it. You're not going to get any warranty claim/return on that thing now since they'll just say you dropped it and thus is is having problems.

Good work butter fingers.
>>
>>57380671
THIS IS NOT TECH SUPPORT FAGGOT
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.