[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to be the next killer app?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1446935524948.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446935524948.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
What's going to be the next killer app?
>>
a clock app with emojis
>>
>>57368516
An app the human whose name is written in dies.
>>
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.
>>
>>57368516

Probably a decentralized YouTube built on Ethereum or Maidsafe or some other encrypted, decentralized, persistent network.

Imagine how pissed off the MPAA, software makers, and even Netflix will get when Summer Blockbuster 2018 gets posted and the site owners are all like "lol I dunno what you want us to do, only the uploader has the ability to delete their content and that's assuming they didn't throw away their private key. Otherwise, oh well, it'll be there forever to anyone with the address. And no, we have no way of knowing who is watching the movie since all traffic on these web 3 networks are all anonymized. And you can't shut us down either because the servers themselves are distributed and spread out on the constantly changing network. The site's already been committed to the network/blockchain/whatever as an open source initiative, it can't be taken down."

Shit's gonna get crazy.
>>
>>57368654
This needs to happen
>>
>>57368537
What would we call it?
"Kill book"?
>>
>>57368686
Murder Pamphlet
>>
>>57368537
>iDeath
>>
Murdr

they're not professional hitmen, more like kill-sharing. You can tip them and rate them
>>
>>57368537
Desss appu ?!???
Shini appu
>>
>>57368537
しNU/Linux
>>
>>57368654
This will not be on the store. Can't be a killer like this.
>>
>>57368516
No apps
>>
>>57369235
for real I need to buy 3 of these for my relatives
>>
>>57369235
Why are they so expensive though
>>
>>57369328
it's a luxury niche for devices to not have features now
>>
>>57368555
Gold.
>>
>>57368555
what if you have a halfie?
>>
>>57368555
the next million dollar idea

where is the crowdfunding? where do I sign up?
>>
>>57368702
Homicide Diary
>>
>>57369681
Death Evernote
>>
>>57368654
Nice, will can I get it from Google Play
>>
>>57368555
*upvotes*
>>
>>57368555
>whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner
>>
>>57368516
iShits.
Tracks the quality of your shits and analyzes your health. You set parameters and input data how often you shit. Also the shape, size, texture, features of your shit. The pro version allows you to just take a picture of your shit and upload to iShit servers to be thoroughly analyzed.
>>
>>57368516
4chan but with upvoats

no wait, thats reddit, no wait, thats twitter, no wait, thats whisper, no wait, thats yikyak, no wait,...
>>
>>57370957
No wait, you're not funny. No wait, fuckoff namefag. No wait, kill yourself.
>>
File: 140654680655.jpg (17KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
140654680655.jpg
17KB, 220x300px
App that tells you the no go zones and culturally enriched areas.
>>
>>57368555
>newfags won't remember this pasta
Why even live?
>>
>>57371017
this
>>
File: nntpchan.png (275KB, 2508x2043px) Image search: [Google]
nntpchan.png
275KB, 2508x2043px
>>57368654
if you can figure out a way to monetize for content creators then you've already won.

also
>app
end you're self op

the future is open and decentralized. pic related.
>>
>>57369735
win
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.