[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada 3301, Tell me something about? I searched who is behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
Cicada 3301,
Tell me something about? I searched who is behind this or something, what do you think? Any ideas? Surprise me!
>>
I'm sure someone was just pretty bored and that's it
>>
It could be, but all this is intriguing
>>
>>57366432
>>>/x/
>>
Memes aside, it's probably just a group of friends and acquaintances without much to do who decided to make a meme challenge in the style of an alternate reality game. Probably one or two are the ones well off and then there's some talented folks designing the challenges.

For those that solve the challenges, it's probably just a little hacking discussion circlejerk group.
>>
>>57366465
>>57366547
Its Mi6 you dipshits
>>
File: 3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg (414KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg
414KB, 1024x768px
>>57366640
>>
>>57366640
haha nice meme dipshit
>>
>>57366432
Its a project started to target NEETs.
They want to get a small army of NEETs with networking, programming, and cryptographic knowledge to program for them. The tests are all cursory, proving you have mild critical thinking and "hacking" ability. All the lore and DEEP bullshit surrounding it was cultivated to make the NEETs think they've stumbled on to something important, that they're part of something big, that they were a special mind and that they didn't fit into society because of their specialness.

No one knows who really started it, but theres plenty of proof from people who dropped out. Individuals were propositioned to willingly develop hacking tools for a 3rd party. Claims about it being backed by a western intelligence agency are entirely unfounded. As far as anyone knows it could be Chinks, or someone like Soros.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.