[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with computer devices and retarded blinking lights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Get Bluetooth headphones to watch movies on my pc from my bed
>Needs a "dongle" for the headphones to connect
>The shit blinks blue on and off every second
>Can't cover it somehow because it would wreck the signal

And don't get me fucking started with how much trouble I had to go to to get a pc case which didn't glow 50 different shades of blue, lighting up my whole room when I'm trying to sleep
>>
are you me?

that shit annoys me. even my Bluetooth speaker has fuckkng led lights and a beep alarm that goes off every 30 seconds (when music is playing) to tell you it's low battery
>>
A bit of electrical tape isn't going to wreck the signal, bud.
>>
LED lights make them faster :^)
>>
>>57366045
My case has LEDs so bright they illuminate the whole room. Had to unplug all of them.
>>
how else would you know if it's working or not?
>>
>>57366045
>And don't get me fucking started with how much trouble I had to go to to get a pc case which didn't glow 50 different shades of blue, lighting up my whole room when I'm trying to sleep

Or you know, you could just shut down your computer when you're not using it.
>>
>>57366152
I literally haven't shut down my PC once this year. Restarted tho obviously

Dude my time is precious
>>
>>57366245
I have never understood this. How long does it take to boot? It takes longer for my monitors to turn on than it takes to get to login.
>>
>>57366255
Oh yeah it probably doesn't help that I run white noise via the speakers from the pc while I sleep
>>
>Have audio interface with a small led that is bright enough to light up my whole room
>Never turns off
>Keyboard and mouse also sometimes just keep their lights on at night for no reason

I just position my chair in front of the lights at night so that I can sleep, but damn, I don't understand why they need to be on all the time.
>>
>>57366152
Or you know, just unplug the led from the motherboard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.