[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I like Microsoft Edge unironically. How should I put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: microsoft_edge_small_1[1].jpg (23KB, 498x273px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft_edge_small_1[1].jpg
23KB, 498x273px
I think I like Microsoft Edge unironically.

How should I put myself down to spare the world from cancer?

I heard Domestos was a quality cure.

Also, what the fuck? 4chan advertisements are now clickbait?
>>
>>57359708
>Domestos
What the fuck is domestos?
>>
>how should I kill myself
install gentoo
>>
File: domestos-bleach-257-p[1].jpg (37KB, 436x398px) Image search: [Google]
domestos-bleach-257-p[1].jpg
37KB, 436x398px
>>57359730
>>
>>57359767
Oh ok. That's definitely not American. What country?
>>
>>57359708
>spare the world from cancer?
Got an update for you, almost everything else with the exception of mozzarella foxfire use webkit or a webkit derivative. Idealogically speaking, Edge is a better choice than most others. Google is almost at the point that Microsoft was with IE6. Those old enough to remember that will know why avoiding it is paramount.

As a sidenote, edge isn't that bad. It'd be great if adverts didn't cause runaway CPU usage.
>>
>>57359783
Not him but the British are as bad as the yanks. They just assume that the rest of the world will speak their language and get their cultural references.
>>
>>57359843
>Not him but the British are as bad as the yanks. They just assume that the rest of the world will speak their language and get their cultural references.

>assumed no-one ever
>>
>>57359843
Why not move to a country that isn't a shithole?

>>57359822
Why do you hate standardization?
>>
>>57359961
>OP talks about domestos, a reference only people who have had the misfortune of venturing onto their island will understand
>Spain, Portugal, Netherlands among others are chock full of fat British tourists screaming "Speak English you cunt" at staff between bouts of shouting obscenities at the Germans because of the towel thing they do
Uh huh, sure thing buddy. Mainland Europe has no love for you Brits. Doesn't help that we assume Irish people are British too but only when they're misbehaving.
>>
>>57359708
I honestly like it too, especially now that there's Greasemonkey scripts.

The only reason I don't use it is because there's no mobile syncing. I browse a lot on my phone, and being able to bookmark shit there and read it on my desktop later is a godsend.
>>
>>57360030
>Uh huh, sure thing buddy. Mainland Europe has no love for you Brits. Doesn't help that we assume Irish people are British too but only when they're misbehaving.

Uh huh. I'm not British, but if I was, I'd certainly enjoy watching the implosion that is the EU now. Enjoy being culturally enriched and having your family wiped out by jungle niggers.
>>
>>57360000
There's standardisation and there's letting one group control the market. HTML is already standardised, webkit is not. It's an unholy bastard that should not have the influence over web development that it does. This is what killed Opera. This is what is killing Firefox. Ironically enough, edge is helping to keep Firefox alive.
>>
>>57360066
>I'm not British but <opinion only British people hold>
There you go again, thinking your damp island is the center of the universe. You can't be helped.
>>57360000
>Why not move to a country that isn't a shithole?
You mean any non British country in Europe? I already live in one. We are richer, happier and drink more coffee than most other nations, with few exceptions. The United Kingdom of Wales and England presents no contest.
>>
>>57360147
>There you go again, thinking your damp island is the center of the universe. You can't be helped.

There you go again just pulling shit-stained assumptions out of your loose, pozzed ass and just asserting nonsense. When did your asylum claim get denied? Oh wait, you're probably one of those jungle niggers that just had his camp destroyed. kek. I'd be angry if I was in France also.
>>
>>57360218
>France
>Coffee
Only the English are this uncultured. You can't even address my points in a sane manner so you resort to racism and insults. Your island can sink into the sea and Europe will lament the loss of Scotland.
>>
>>57360218
Are all English people this angry, or is this just a post-Brexit thing?
>>
>>57360273

>Only the English are this uncultured

Good thing I am neither English, British or any of the above then.

>You can't even address my points in a sane manner so you resort to racism and insults

You deserve nothing but my contempt, but that is fine by me. The only point you have made was that you have a grudge with England/Britain and therefore hate their nation for some reason. Don't really care about that. The amusing thing is, you seem to think drinking coffee makes you cultured (lol) while coming across as an angst-filled teen undergoing hormonal issues. You likely are a moronic neet that is kept by your single-parent, alcoholic mother that has a failed asylum bid (for Britain, most likely.) You have about as much culture, or claim to, as you have any identity left in the EU - i.e. next to none. All your sour grapes is showing is the last dying breath of an anxious little cretin that is losing his identity. I love it.
>>
>>57360413
>seem to think drinking coffee makes you cultured
At no point did I imply that. Just goes to show that you have the reading comprehension of a gnat.
>All the other nonsense
Again, you keep saying you're not British but your opinions are exactly those expressed by the average UKIP voter. If you're not British, then where are you from? The Isle of Man, perhaps? In that case, I'll adjust my statement, the EEC will not miss your collection of damp islands with the exception of the Democratic People's Republic of Ireland, a place so similar to Britain that they spend most of their lives in denial.
>>57360361
They've always been that bad but they became louder after Brexit because they feel it validated their opinion.
>>
The only reason why I don't use Edge is because ChrOpera.

The day Edge gets pop out videos, Android version with data synchronization, and allows me to minimize it without losing audio I will switch to it.
>>
>>57360565
>Android version with data synchronization
I'd be happy with just this. Even if it's just a thin wrapper over the default web browser, data sync would be worth it.
>>
>>57360544
>At no point did I imply that

Indirectly you did imply that. News flash - drinking coffee does not make you 'cultured'. Nor does not knowing which country you just happen to be in when you drink coffee makes someone any less cultured for not even knowing.

>Again, you keep saying you're not British but your opinions are exactly those expressed by the average UKIP voter<SNIP>

Uh huh. Interesting. How do you know what the average UKIP voter holds as an opinion? Did you survey the population? What was your sample size? Can it be you're just pulling more pozzed cum-assumptions out of your ass? I think so...

But, do continue. Show me how cultured you are as you sip your supermarket coffee.
>>
>>57360030
>>57360147

all are yuropoors this buttravaged over england leaving europe?
>>
>>57359843
>he doesn't use Cillit Bang
>>
>>57359708
I've been using this at work and am finding it really slow doing things like opening history, opening a find in page dialogue box, reopening closed tabs, etc...

Is this because my computer is shit or is this because edge is shit?
>>
>>57360544

Do hurry up now. I hope you haven't had a stroke while typing your reply.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.