[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pixel master race thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14

You have 10 seconds to explain why you are not using a google pixel right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7VIr66SgY

Is the best phone I have ever owned. I cant wait for android 8. it will be even better.
>>
>>57353731
I don't want a iphone4s with Android

Get a better design
>>
>>57353741
this, the phone is shit m8
>>
>>57353741

>design

Buying phone based on design instead of specs.
>>
I would love to buy one but waiting till the middle of december for the phone to ship out is ridiculous. What the fuck Google? Why?
>>
>>57353756
>omg specs
they all have sameish specs, you even get those specs for 299$ on other phones. The design is what you pay for.
>>
>>57353741
>>57353754

American media has convinced people that design matters.

>It is thinner !
>It is shinner!
>It is blue and pink!

It is twice the price of its competitors but look at the desing! It will be laggy as fuck but at least you can stare at the pretty phone design while your phone is loading your apps!
>>
>>57353731
Because I'm waiting for the Pixel 2 or even the 3. I don't want to be a beta tester.
>>
>>57353762
they are so good they run out of phones within days
>>
>>57353791
>>57353756
>Thinking design an spec cannot meet
>Accepting a huge as bezel when it serves no purpose for physical buttons or captives.
>299 phone of same spec exsist with better screen real estate.

You literally buying a phone bases on getting a pure Android feel.This incineration is figuratively a 4s iPhone.the lower end processor,shitty screen all for a pure Android experience. You are a fuck to buy this
>>
>>57353791
yeah you have seen through the media charade and bought a 700$ phone with no regards to design instead, you are paying for the specs alright. Except the specs are available for everyone and you can get them for a third of the price
>>
>>57353780

>being mugged by paying hundreds of dollars because of a "premium design" which you are not even going to apreciate when using a phone cover.

>HURP DURP let me pay $300 extra for an aluminium thin phone YOU PLEB
>>
>>57353862
>using a phone cover
wew lad, its almost like you want it to look like an iphone from 4 years ago
>>
>>57353848
no cucksucker I am paying $700 dollars for a phone being develped by the same company that makes android. That means.

>better performance
>better security updates and support
>better improvements over time (hardware + software)

I dont care about that thing you call bezels or about the design whatsoever I want my fucking phone to browse the internet , check my email, play games , take notes , etc not to brag about owning the prettiest phone .
>>
>>57353884
>not buying a 10000 mah anker battery cover for your phone
>>
>>57353894
same company have done this for years at a competitive price. business as usual but this time make it double the price and change the name.
>buying in to memes
pls dont do this
>>
>>57353894
Are those things noticeably improved on a pixel over something that is $500 cheaper? Do you feel like you're getting a $500 better android experience?

Genuine question because I just bought a cheap phone for the first time and am amazed at what it does for the price.
>>
>>57353731

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/amp/

>As far as raw benchmark scores go, Google’s Pixel didn’t fare very well against Apple’s iPhone lineup. The Pixel achieved a score of 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that with 3488. On Geekbench’s multi-core test, the Pixel got a 4103 while the iPhone scored 5590.

>Moving on to real-world performance, the test we had been waiting for was finally released on Wednesday. Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus and Google’s Pixel XL were lined up in a familiar speed test that involves opening and closing a series of apps one at a time, and then repeating them in the same order for a second “lap.” Again, the results weren’t even close and Apple’s iPhone clobbered Google’s new flagship phablet.

Literally inferior. Pixeldicks on suicide watch.
>>
Seriously question for you pixelfags: how is it better than the OnePlus 3?
From what I can see the OP3 has more ram, almost the same processor, and an AMOLED screen. Not to mention it doesn't have the massively hideous bezels the pixel has.
On top of that, it's MUCH cheaper than the pixel. It also was shown to be faster than the pixel, since it was almost as fast as the iPhone 7 during the speed test.
Unless you're on Verizon, the OP3 seems to be a superior phone for much less.
>>
File: 1477938677493.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477938677493.gif
462KB, 260x333px
>>57353731
I'm a poorfag. Unless you will buy it for me.

Will you, anon ??? Buy it for me anon. Thanks anon
>>
>>57354058

I'm not an android user, but I have no idea how anyone could chose the Pixel over the OP3 other than diehard fanboyism.
>>
I'd like to keep my privacy
>>
>>57354084
Yeah,i currently have a moto x pure (basically a nexus 6), and I'm looking for phones to upgrade to next year. I have no idea what the pixel has going for it.
Even the argument that it receives updates straight from Google is null due to just how ridiculously massive the dev support for OP phones are.
Like I said though, if you're stuck on Verizon like me there's not much you can do with a OnePlus.
>>
>>57353796
Seven fucking nexuses before this one and you think this is a beta phone?
>>
>>57354113
Nexus phones were always budget phones targeted for developers. Google hasn't proved they can into premium yet.
>>
>>57354058
>>57354084
Project Fi.
>>57354106
Go phoneless.
>>57354010
iPhones don't run android though.. how the fuck does that work?
>>57353894
You got your phone yet?
>>
>>5735401
>The Pixel vs iPhone 7 Plus

Why the fuck are you comparing the Pixel to the 7P when you should be comparing the Pixel XL to it?
>>
>>57354125
>Nexus phones were always budget phones

Not a all of the Nexuses were budget phones.
>>
>>57354113
Yes, it is the first iteration of a new series of Google phones. I won't buy the first iteration of anything.
>>
>>57354313
They are manufactured by HTC.
>>
>>57353731
don't feel like wasting money on a handheld computer I don't need
>>
>>57354338
But the design is from Google. You could make Rolls Royce manufacture a Pinto, but it won't stop it from being shit.
Google is exploring a new market with this phone. I'd rather have a better developed product.
>>
Did anyone else read gsmarena's review?

When if just came out verge and Android Central a seemed a bit too gratuitous about the phone for my liking, one of them even called it the greatest phone ever, so I avoided reading them.

Gsmarena only did it for the XL but from it, they said it's a pretty solid phone, overpriced considering it's not much better than the Android competitors.

Slower performance in benchmarks compared to the iPhone 7 plus, fantastic cam (probably best on market), great audio output, great screen, great video quality (confusing way to tweak quality though), good battery life but not the market's best and a great build but bland design.
>>
File: 1477598808189.jpg (210KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1477598808189.jpg
210KB, 2048x1152px
I'm not paying $600 for specs similar to the Nexus 5X
>>
The reason I always chose an android over the iphone was because it was about as powerful but much cheaper. Now when I upgrade I may as well go with apple because they're the same price only the apple product will have better specs.
>>
>>57354427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ie-l9Vago

The camera doesn't seem that good. I prefer the iPhone one.
>>
>>57354423
I don't talk shit about the OP3 because I've never used one. So if you don't any experience in using the Pixel why even bother shitting on it? Based on the specs and /g/ consensus I thought I had fucked up in buying one, now I don't have any regrets. The phone will pay itself off in about a year in a half provided that it lasts that long.
>>57354451
I've always used androids(flagships) but when I came across iPhones I noticed the fluidity/responsiveness was better than any android I had used.
The Pixel actually outdoes the iPhone in this area. There's something going for it besides specs.
Anecdotal evidence though, I still recommend you check one out if possible.
>>
>>57354555
>I don't talk shit about the OP3 because I've never used one. So if you don't any experience in using the Pixel why even bother shitting on it? Based on the specs and /g/ consensus I thought I had fucked up in buying one, now I don't have any regrets.
I never shit on it. I said I don't want to be a beta tester so I won't buy it. The phone might be good, but I won't risk it.

>The phone will pay itself off in about a year in a half provided that it lasts that long.
No, it won't. A phone is not an investment.
>>
>>57354579
I should have clarified, my bill was $105 a month from Verizon(highway robbery), which included ~$28 for the previous phone's payment. I switched to Fi and now my bill is ~$50 a month. So with some rough math it will pay itself off through that.
No solution is perfect though. You can say that Fi is botnet incarnate which may not be wrong, but it is using the same wireless providers that everyone else is likely stuck on. You are going to be caught in the dragnet anyway, may as well save some cash while doing it.
I really thought I had fucked up in ordering the Pixel - now I can't even call android lagdroid anymore.
>>
>>57353731
Honor 5x is still working fine. If anything I'm probably looking at Xiaomi for my next phone.
>>
>>57353731
>crap benchmarks
>no expandable storage
>Stock android is supposed to make me want a phone

Sorry, Google lost me there. I was all for it but the lack of micro SD slot was a game breaker. LG V20 here I come
>>
>>57354818
What do you need to store that exceeds 32GB?
>>
But I do

It's alright, nothing special but it's not necessarily a bad phone, just not anything revolutionary. I needed a replacement for my grenade 7 so the XL seemed like the only good choice
>>
>on screen buttons

no thank you
>>
Trash specs, performance and design for premium price
>>
>>57355155
>trash specs

Not in the slightest. It's literally the best Android phone out in the market.
>>
>>57354793
Enjoy your incoming bootloop. Literally hundreds of people are reporting their 5X is bootlooping after upgrading to the latest version of android. LG cucks
>>
>>57355078
Photos, music, you know, stuff that people use their phones for. And before you say "Just store it on google drive" I don't trust that with my pictures as far as I can throw it.
>>
I bought the V20 for $20 more
>>
>>57353731
I don't feel the need to throw away my phone and spend hundreds of dollars just because something new released/
>>
>>57353731
I dont need a new phone when my 6y old one does everything i need.
I will only need better hardware if i want to replace my laptop with a phone, but there isnt software for that yet. Gentoo RAP has some potential tho.
>>
I own a RN3P, it does everything I need it to with zero lag. Why would I buy anything more expensive? I could buy 10 Pixels and barely notice it hit my wallet, I don't spend money I don't need to.
>>
>>57355171
http://wccftech.com/google-pixel-xl-benchmark-posting/

>single core:1607
>multi core: 4147
Even a fucking iPhone is outperforming this overpriced garbage
>>
>>57355390
I actually don't trust cloud services either. I still have never came close to needing an SD card with my recent 32GB phones. In the past when I would hoard files and storage was running short I'd just zip things up and move them to a PC.
Running your own storage server is an option as well.
>>
File: image.webm (113KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
113KB, 1080x1445px
>>57355529
Maybe but iPhones have all the problems in webm related which is a dealbreaker for 90% of people out there.
>>
>>57353731
My iPhone 5S still works.

And,
>$CURRENT_YEAR
>not water resistant
>storage not expandable
>>
>>57355570
I have a 32GB LG G5 and I ran out of space within a month or two of me having it. I tend to keep files on my phone just for ease of use if i'm out and trying to find them.

>>57355586
>Implying I would buy an Crapple over Shitdroid
There are also plenty of Android phones which cost less than the Pixel yet outperform it in both single and multicore benchmarks. The Pixel is nothing more than Google's sub-par entry into the dick measuring contest that the phone industry has become.
>>
Pixelfags are worst than iPhone fags.

At least iPhones get updated and dont lag.
>>
>>57355825
>At least iPhones get updated and dont lag.
>What are OTA updates and you spending 1 minute to disable/remove bloat
Anyway iPhones will always be ligthyears behind Android phones because of >>57355586
>>
>>57355853
>>What are OTA updates and you spending 1 minute to disable/remove bloat

What I meant to say is that iPhones are much faster and get more updates. Pixel will stop getting software updates in 2 year. iPhones get it for at least 5. And they are much faster.

Pixel is overpriced garbage.

Also, nice try with that picture, but im not 12. Fuck off pixel nigger.
>>
>>57353731
Only reason I don't own one is because I want to wait and see if it will go on sale for Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

If it does go on sale, I'll buy it.
If it doesn't go on sale, I'll be slightly disappointed but still buy it.
>>
>>57355894
>What I meant to say is that iPhones are much faster and get more updates.
More updates won't fix all the problems in >>57355586

>Pixel will stop getting software updates in 2 year.
Source: my ass

>iPhones get it for at least 5. And they are much faster.
Those updates haven't fixed all the problems in >>57355586

>Pixel is overpriced garbage.
>Also, nice try with that picture, but im not 12. Fuck off pixel nigger.
I'm not defending the pixlel, I also think it's fucking dogshit but you clearly are 12 if you don't consider the problems in >>57355586 actual problems.
>>
>>57355936
>Source: my ass
source: google page for the pixel phone

kys pixel nigger

pixel = overpriced garbage

If you are going to pay that much for a phone at least get an iPhone that is fast and will receive updates for a long time. Paying that much for android is just retardation.
>>
>>57353731
>Paying the botnet

Mediocre hardware design, configuration and specs, no thanks.
>>
File: 1475897767181.png (2MB, 1833x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475897767181.png
2MB, 1833x848px
>>57355970
>If you are going to pay that much for a phone at least get an iPhone that is fast and will receive updates for a long time. Paying that much for android is just retardation.
I'm not defending the phone you fucking retard. All Android phones receive OTA updates. Anyway I'm not 12 so I consider all the things in >>57355586 to be very detrimental problems that will always keep me from buying a fruit phone.

Also you do realize that iPhones literally have the worst cameras on smartphones right?

I'm getting a V20 on black friday, child.
>>
>>57355970

Google did say Pixel only gets "full support" for 2 years. However, "full support" =/= updates, they were probably referring to the new support feature added in the Pixel that allows Google reps to help you troubleshoot much easier. Also, just because pixel loses full support doesn't mean it loses all support.
>>
>>57353731
Pixel Master Race checking in.

Feels good running a phone with Android OS that isn't laggy as fuck
>>
>>57356006
>All Android phones receive OTA updates
And im not debating that retard

My point is that they the pixel will stop receiving updates in 2 years.

Pixel = overpriced garbage.

>>57356015
It actually says it gets software updates for 2 years and security updates for 3.

Absolutely pathetic.

People will pay 1000$ for that. lmao. And this is supposed to be the best android phone..
>>
>>57356071
>My point is that they the pixel will stop receiving updates in 2 years.
Source?
>>
>>57356006
source?
>>
>>57356093
https://madeby.google.com/phone/specs/

>OS
>Android 7.1 Nougat
>Two years of OS upgrades from launch
>Three years of security updates from launch
>>
>>57353731
because my Nexus 6 does everything I want and need a phone to do, at a performance level that I am satisfied with
>>
I don't suck google's dick, and don't like overpaying.
>>
File: op3.jpg (103KB, 660x608px) Image search: [Google]
op3.jpg
103KB, 660x608px
Why does /g/ fail to recognize the existence of the OP3?

I see lots of suggestions for the axon 7 and Redmi Note 3.... is this phone just too boring for /g/?

Not good enough to be worth praising or not shit enough to condemn?
>>
Because I got a Nexus 6P, used and in rough shape. $250 tho so can't complain.

Pixel doesn't have much to offer over N6P as far as features I'll actually use.
>>
>>57356192
Oneplus is the Pearl Jam of phone companies.

No one denies how good they are, but nobody really listens to them either.
>>
>>57356192
I've been trying to figure that out since they became a company. /G/ as a whole doesn't really care about Oneplus, but they'll suck the dick of the axon 7 all day every day.
>>
>>57356259
Sir, you just described Melvins. Everybody fucking listens to Pearl Jam.
>>
>>57353731
I already have a Oneplus 3, it's the same, except it costs half as much.
>>
>2016
>buying anything
>still participating in mindless consumerism
>>
File: kvtvVQL.jpg (177KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kvtvVQL.jpg
177KB, 1600x1600px
>>57356192
I'm mostly just put off by them for essentially killing official Cyanogenmod

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/cyanogen-oneplus-end-relationship-oneplus-one/

Not only did this fuck up Cyanogenmod, it also fucked up oneplus. We could've had a company that sold phones with unlocked bootloaders, running CM from the fucking factory but nooOOOOOOOooo.
>>
Phone itself is not too bad, the price tag is not..
>>
File: images.jpg (32KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
32KB, 406x362px
>he paid more than $150 for a rectangular slab of glass
>>
>>57353731
It's too expensive.
>>
>>57353731
Proud and happy xl owner here.

So happy I made this decision
>>
>>57356192

>I see lots of suggestions for the axon 7 and Redmi Note 3

/g/ likes to get hung up one a single product because one guy shilled successfully. Just look at their history with Casio watches, m50s, hd558. Redmi Note 3 is just a meme until someone actually buys it and sees it is cheap chink crap
>>
>>57358332
>$150
$50 would do
>>
Because the LG G5 is a godmachine
>>
Not water-resistant
QualGarbage SnapShit
Low res screen
Hitler stache
>>
>>57353731
because it offers nothing my nexus 6p can't do for me.
>>
>>57353731
because I just paid 130€ for a Lumia 640 XL and it's literally fucking perfect in any way that I can think of. not that I could do so, but tell me what justifies paying 700€ for a phone, again?
>>
I dont get no money niggas
>>
>>57353731
>looks like shit
>xbox huge bezels and chin
>software navigation buttons
>only 2 years of updates despiste of being made by google
>no water/dust proof
>no microSD
>no OIS camera
>way to overpriced

there are more, but I only have 10 seconds.
>>
File: 1475659763908.png (281KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
1475659763908.png
281KB, 400x679px
Nice chin.
>>
>>57359446
>winpoop phone
LMAOMAOOWMMAOOMAMAMISHIGGYWIGGYDIGGYDOOTBQHWYFAMALAMADINGDONG
>>
I would rather have the ZTE Axon 7 for $399.
>>
>>57353731
Because I'm not a nu-male millineal.
>>
>>57359541

The ZTE Axon 7 and the Pixel XL are almost the exact same phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8345&idPhone2=8067
>>
>>57354149
>Project Fi
$20/mo base for only unlimited calls and messages and $10 for each 1GB of data?
LMAO
I pay €7/mo for 2GB and 200minutes of calls
>>
>>57359525
yet I am still more than happy with my phone. how about you friend? still going to /r9k/ to cry about how you don't have a gf? little fkn bitch lmao :^)
>>
>>57353731
am from poortugal
>>
>>57354818
LG is probably a bad idea. As much as I'd like the V20, I don't think I'll buy another LG phone after bootloop in on G4 and G5, and a similar problem on the G3. There's no reason to believe that the same won't happen again.
>>
>>57353741
iPhone 4s was probs the sexiest iPhone desu. I would love a modern specd iPhone 4 body running nougat.
>>
>>57361267
after 6 years it's still a pretty nice looking phone definitely, not many smartphone manufacturers can say that. however those bezels are and always were fucking atrocious, ditto for the pixel which doesn't even have an excuse.
>>
Because my s7 edge with meme curves and the fastest processor available for android was only $600, is waterproof, has a better camera, and has microsd expansion
>>
It isn't worth the price, I have a Redmi note 3 pro with cyanogen mod for like 1/4 of the price.

Why would I bother spending 4x more? I highly doubt the Pixel is 4x as good.
>>
>>57353884
>Spend nearly 1k on a fllimsy, easily destroyable device
>Don't protect it

Lol k
>>
>>57356040
You can flash cyanogenmod and root most phones to reduce all the bloat and lag. Buying a Nexus or Pixel device is for idiots.
>>
>>57359605
Apart from the Pixel costing twice as much.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161102-231733.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161102-231733.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Just got an xl, it's fucking great
>>
>>57360032
I got that bootloop! Lg replaced mine for free
>>
>>57363211
How fast and responsive is the phone? Does it shit all over regular android phones?
>>
>>57363262
It's so well made and responsive I'm not even considering rooting it yet. The stock camera app is great, the stock keyboard is fantastic, it comes with all the good Google apps, also vr is only 80 bucks
>>
>>57363234
On which one? I have a (dead) LG G3 currently. Was yours under warranty at the time?
>>
>>57363311
G3 as well, and yes
>>
>>57363311
I should note it was under verizon warrenty, but instead of asurion handling it, it was LG directly.
>>
Honestly, I see no reason to upgrade from my Nexus 5X in a long time. It's the first Android phone I've owned where there is virtually no lag. I don't even use the hardware to its full potential at times.

Barring a cracked screen/water damage, I can see myself using this for another 5-10 years.
>>
>>57361642
this is java, child. lag is part of the deal no matter how much of a corporate sellout you are.
>>
>>57353731
It looks bulky, the empty part at the bottom triggers me.
>>
>>57363320
Ah, my G3 was nearing the 2 year point, so was/is no longer under warranty. The issue is actually losing connection to the camera and screen. I literally bake it in the oven at 320F for 9min weekly so it will work.
>>
>>57353731
>implying Google employees aren't watching your screen and your anime porn 24/7
>>
>>57353731
Had a galaxy S4 mini for a couple years now, works just fine
>>
>>57353731
No reason to upgrade because phones peaked in 2012 and haven't got any better since.
>>
File: original-iPhone.jpg (36KB, 590x407px) Image search: [Google]
original-iPhone.jpg
36KB, 590x407px
As someone that doesn't own a smartphone, what is it that you people care about with regards to these devices?

I used an iPhone back when it came out in 2007 and it seemed neat but aside from texting and phone calls I never saw the point. What are you getting out of these devices?
>>
>>57363744
same excuse but S3 mini
>>
>>57363870
I used applications that allow me to virtual into other people's computers for troubleshooting and I need to be able to do that 12 hours a day 7 days a week. If I'm on the go and don't have my laptop I can use my android phone

Also social networking, GPS, games, netflix
>>
cant wait for my iphone to arrive. tired of lagdroid
>>
>>57363870

Flagships are basically laptop replacement
>>
>>57363870
Are you autistic?
>>
>>57363909
iphone shills please go
>>
>>57363870
You're joking, right? It's the internet in your pocket. Why would you not want that?
>Messaging (text, internet based messaging)
>Calls (again, either by telecommunications or mobile internet)
>Taking photos
>Listening to music
>Looking things up on the internet
>GPS / maps
>Entertainment on the go (games, videos, etc)
>Taking notes
>Identifying music I hear places
>>
>>57363870
Oh I forgot video conferencing and VoIP as well as seamless emailing
>>
File: 1283197191.jpg (21KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
1283197191.jpg
21KB, 640x353px
Is it made from the finest sheets of aluminium ever machined on the face of this earth?

I DIDN'T THINK SO
>>
>>57363211
Where can I find that live Earth wallpaper like that on the Pixel?
>>
>>57364519
Hold down your home screen wallpaper, go to wallpapers button, click live wallpapers, it should be at the bottom
>>
>>57353731
Out of stock.
>>
>>57364530
I mean for other phones. Of course it's on the Pixel... The Google Wallpapers app on the Play Store doesn't have it.
>>
>>57364548
I put in my order for my xl at Verizon on Monday and it came today
>>
>>57364566
I'm in Canada but even Telus says 6-8 weeks
>>
File: googlepixel.jpg (142KB, 294x578px) Image search: [Google]
googlepixel.jpg
142KB, 294x578px
>Masterrace
>>
How will google ever recover!?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/amp/

>As far as raw benchmark scores go, Google’s Pixel didn’t fare very well against Apple’s iPhone lineup. The Pixel achieved a score of 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that with 3488. On Geekbench’s multi-core test, the Pixel got a 4103 while the iPhone scored 5590.

>Moving on to real-world performance, the test we had been waiting for was finally released on Wednesday. Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus and Google’s Pixel XL were lined up in a familiar speed test that involves opening and closing a series of apps one at a time, and then repeating them in the same order for a second “lap.” Again, the results weren’t even close and Apple’s iPhone clobbered Google’s new flagship phablet.
>>
>>57356135

>iPhone 4S still gets updated
>Google can't even promise updates for their 'flagship' in 25 months

Hole fuck how stupid would you have to be to buy a phone that's both slower and going to be outdated sooner than it's nearest competitor.
>>
>>57353731
While I have the money for it, it's overpriced for what it offers

I'm likely going to go with xiaomimeme mi note 2, if I'm going to buy one without a stylus and within few months. Or new oneplus 3t, if it comes out with better than fhd display.

If my oneplus one holds on for a few months, I'll probably get a new samshit note without the explosive features, if pixel and next samshit note are equally priced.

SD-card slot, IP68, better display, stylus, better battery life
>>
File: 1434922182994.png (273KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434922182994.png
273KB, 641x480px
>>57353731
>ginormous bezels AND onscreen buttons
absolute shit tier desu
>>
>>57353731
Paying an obscene amount of money for what is a basically a disposable, fragile device, is asinine.
>>
>>57355369
Nigger did I say Nexus 5x. I said honor you twat.
>>
>>57359646
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.