[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ Is anyone willing to do some relatively basic shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: meme.jpg (211KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
211KB, 527x800px
Hi /g/

Is anyone willing to do some relatively basic shit for me for $5 over paypal?

What I need is:

Using the <picture> element - create a responsive grid of images that substitute in appropriate images at each breakpoint. Use images from Placehold.it (Links to an external site.). Using a mobile up approach create a grid that expands from one column into two columns and finally centered with three columns.

Use a different image source for each of your breakpoints, and make sure they expand to fill in the space between your breakpoints.

This is accomplished with a percentage based grid with the images having a max-width of 100%. At the very last pixel before the breakpoint, measure your grid column's width and make that image your picture srcset.

Restrictions,

Breakpoints Columns

0 -> 500px

Single Column, Serve a 500 x 200 image that scales the full width of the screen.

500px <-> 960px

Two Columns. Keep the 500 x 200 image but float the columns to fit two columns with 1% margin around the column items.

960px ->

3 Column, Centered at 960px. Serve 310 x 120 image, this will be the only extra picture source needed. The margin between the columns should now be 5px.

Yes, this is homework

Yes, I'm retarded for not being able to do it myself

The gist of it is I'm a retard who left a bunch of assignments til last minute and I need all the marks I can get in this class and after trying and failing at this assignment I've essentially given up.

I'm gonna use a tripcode so I can communicate with anyone who's actually interested
>>
plz /g/ I come to you with great shame to beg assistance
>>
shamefur serf bump
>>
>>57348363
>>57348473
>>57348625
https://www.fiverr.com/
>>
>>57348654
Actually, since you mentioned that you are retarded multiple times:

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/web-programming-services/

Best of luck.
>>
>>57348654
>>57348678
didn't think about that, thanks

although I'd prefer 4chan since it's less traceable

I know the odds of my prof coming across my fiverr post or some shit is astronomically small, but still

thanks tho
>>
>>57348363
I'd do it for $20 minimum
>>
>>57348965
$10?
>>
>>57349028
No wonder you can't do your own simple assignment. Too stupid to even understand the word "minimum"
>>
>>57349207
>what is bargaining
>>
>>57349233
Something you are currently failing at.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.