[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help with coding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: java_1.jpg (17KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
java_1.jpg
17KB, 620x349px
Im new in coding and i want to start a new project, i got the Java file but i dont have an HTML, and I need an HTML to preview my work in the Browser.

How the fuck do i get a HTML im looking for answers for over an hour now. pls somebody help me

Im using brackets btw
>>
Pajeet, you have to go back.
>>
Did you try restarting it?
>>
>>57346779
Yes, I have no Idea what Im doing, where is the damn HTML file or how do I create one
>>
Im takling about the Index.html btw
>>
>>57346807
Did you try removing your battery?
>>
>>57346928
fuck off
>>
>google HTML
>open notepad
>paste HTML
>save as .html
>>
File: Clippy.png (124KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
Clippy.png
124KB, 362x335px
It looks like you are needing the codes plz sir.
>>
>>57346979
Maybe try running a virus scan
>>
Did you try turning your computer off and back on again?
>>
>>57347026
wow fagit doesn't even work
>>
>>57346750
on windows you need to download something called take ownership and take ownership of system32 then delete it.

on linux and mac you can easily just type
sudo rm -rf / 
>>
>>57347127
didn't work either pc is just restarting
>>
>>57347111
html files can run in your browser from a local directory

if it isn't loading into your browser, either go "open with" or equivalent and choose your browser, or drag and drop into an empty tab

you need to correctly code your html to run your java though, look it up and figure out what works best for what you're interested in
>>
>>57347185
Yesterday i downloaded 2 files from a youtube video. it was a index.html and a project.js

everything worked i could see the result in the browser with index.html

but now i want to make another project file and i cant get the index.html to work
>>
>>57347337
Don't call it java. You mean javascript.

You have to "link to the stylesheet". Google it.

Don't forget to delete system32 first, though.
>>
>>57347513
err it's actually not the stylesheet but something similar. Stylesheet refers to the css file, which shows what changes you want made upon page load. Style changes, of course; color, size, height, width, etc. Javascript does something similar but rather than set a static "style" it lets you "move" through the styles all at once so that your page appears to be reacting to events and changes on the page. This is referred to as behavior. Javascript manages behaviors. You link to a javascript file using the <script> tag which you can google for yourself. Or averesly you can check your original .html file for a line that contains the <script> tag to get a hang of it for yourself.
>>
Install gentoo
>>
you can only code in html on osx sierra
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.