[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Malice.png (615KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Malice.png
615KB, 540x960px
I'm getting a new phone with my girlfriend, and we arrive to the subject of switching over towards a different OS. She is open to the idea of getting an android, seeing me use mine and found it had a good range of things more.

I try to tell her not to decide on the kind of phone you want, primarily on the basis that you've always used that brand, that's how old people think.

Guy that helps us get our phone turns out to be an iPhone user, and surprisingly, he has no idea what he's talking about. Despite the iPhone being significantly more expensive than a just as good android, she makes the buy, primarily on the basis that the guy suggests the phone.

Thoughts?
>>
People are dumb, what else is new
I hate this blog, I don't remember subscribing to it
>>
>>57342541
nice blog dude,+1 subscribe
>>
>>57342554
>>57342556
Oh yeah I forgot to leave the girlfriend part out, were you two lonely men triggered?
>>
>>57342541
>Guy that helps us get our phone
Cuck.
>>
>>57342868
I got bulled didn't I?
>>
sure is proprietary in here
>>
Damn son. She obviously trusts this man more than you. Next up she'll have a few kids with him that you will pay for.
>>
>>57342610
not the anon you're replying to, but the OP is seriously hard to understand what you're trying to convey.

First of all it mixes future tense and present tense. Did this already take place or is this how you envision how it will take place?

from the first sentence it seems like you and your gf are going out together for the purpose of getting you a phone, but then further down there's a line about her "mak[ing] the buy". What? I thought you were buying a phone.
Did she decide for you without consulting you? Are you getting eachother phones? Are you both getting phones for yourselves?

So right now I'm making the assumption that you either fucked up the first sentence and your gf is getting a phone and you're tagging along, and the sales clerk has convinced her to get an iphone and she agreed, left the store, with the intention of returning later to buy the phone on another day (this last part I had to infer on my own).

And now you ask for thoughts?

Don't really have any opinion. If she wants to buy an iphone it's her business.
>>
You're getting phone OS cucked, next is your gf and then your life

[spoiler]zombie clown killing spree returning when?[/spoiler]
>>
Reminder this is why women shouldn't vote
>>
File: irB44UD.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
irB44UD.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
>>5734251
>Guy that helps us get our phone turns

I have a special power. I can see OPs future and return with pics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.