[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Programs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I work for Great Clips and the employees are treated like robots. The amount of money we make is determined by numbers which the company's computer program calculates. We are hired at minimum wage, and unless we can give our customers a haircut in 13 minutes, sell a ton of product, and ensure we have a busy day, there isn't much room for advancement. They care more about our numbers than the quality of our work. We make more money handing out sloppy 13 minute haircuts than we would giving people quality haircuts in 20-30 minutes. In fact, I may get fired because I find it extremely hard to make myself hand out fast sloppy haircuts in a short amount of time. I like to give quality work and I can't bring myself to allow someone to walk around with my legacy on top of their head unless it is something I can be proud of... But when my times are slower than they want them to be, not only does it screw up my income, but it slows down my entire salon's and lowers everyone else's income as well. We have averages for each individual, as well as the whole salon in general. What I want to know is if there are any tricks or hacks to outsmart the system? If anyone knows anything about this program or maybe has some advice (realistic advice. I can't quit my job. I have 2 kids I support on my own and work is hard to come by where I live, so please don't suggest I quit or blow up the building), anything would be appreciated. I believe this is the site for the program it uses: http://www.icsusa.com/icsSoftStyleSuite.html
Also you can read more about the program here: http://www.franchising.com/articles/point_of_contact_cmo_terri_miller_on_great_clips_innovative_pos_system.html

Thank You!
>>
>>57342242
Get a better fucking job or stay a wagecuck.

Only advice I can give you
>>
>>57342242
Don't clock in; just clockout at the end of the day and tell them you forgot. A whole day of their 'numbers' gone!
>>
I get my hair cut at Great Clips, the online check-in usually works.

Getting a haircut is also the closest thing I ever experience to physical contact with a female.
>>
>>57342242
>We make more money handing out sloppy 13 minute haircuts than we would giving people quality haircuts in 20-30 minutes
Normies can't really tell much of a difference anyway. If they could they wouldn't be going to a place like Great Clips for a haircut. People go to Great Clips for the same reason they buy Big Macs from McDonalds. Sure if they spent more money and time they could get a much better cheeseburger. But they don't want higher quality, they want something acceptable, right now, cheaply and without hassle.

If this offends your sensibilities, work somewhere else.
>>
>>57345621
Y-you too...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.