[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 8 Stuff, believable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/01/iphone-8-specs-release-date-rumours/
>>
I don't get the bezelless thing. How are you supposed to hold it
>>
>>57339382
Or put a decent case on it. Completely agree.
>>
>>57339271
OLED maybe but that's about it.
Also, why are people already talking about 8 when 7s is yet to be released and 7 literally dropped last month or so? Bullshit.
>>
>no buttons at all
>all actions to be done through control centre or gestures
>lower 15% of screen has a fingerprint scanner
>no charger input, can only charge by placing it on a charging pad
>somehow change planned obsolescence from 2 years to 1 yea
>>
>>57339271
These rumors have been the same since the 4s.
Why do people like you buy into this and horoscopes?
>>
>>57339400
Cases are fucking retarded.
>>
>>57341877
Some people don't sit in their bedroom all fucking day.
>>
>>57339382
with your hands
>>
>>57341965
And some people aren't gorillas who can't take care of their devices.
>>
>>57342033
>not using a case with extra functions like a wallet, battery, etc.
Also don't pretend that you don't drop shit from time to time.
>>
>>57339421

Speculation that the lesser, "off-year" release is being skipped next year due to 2017 marking iPhone's 10th birthday. Would also explain why iPhone 7 largely played it safe aside from the COURAGE it took to take out the aux port and the meme double camera.
>>
>>57342033
Well, it depends, if you have a job in trades there's a good chance you're required to have a cell phone or some means of communication on you (cell phone being the most convenient). In that case your phone gets trashed without a case, even if you take care of it.
>>
>>57339421
because apple dropped the whole tick-tock cycle, so the next iphone will be iphone 8.
>>
>>57339382
You aren't: you are only supposed to see it and show it to your friends.
>>
>>57342183
Since fucking when?
>3g
>3gs
>4
>4s
>5
>5s
>6
>6s
>7

>hurr there won't be a 7s
>>
>>57342144
Actually no i don't, and when i think about it dropping your things is always the user being stupid/being in a rush and not taking care of their things.

I can't see a scenario where it's not the fault of the user with exception of someone else dropping your shit of course.
>>
>>57342340
I'm a supervisor in a warehouse and make $26 an hour. I pull pullets around and operate forklifts. I need a fucking phone case or my phone would get wrekt
>>
>>57339271

Stop shilling your own blog, faggot.
>>
>>57339271
>Press any key to unlock
God damn I haven't heard this in a while.
>>
>>57342430
>slide to unclock
>>
>>57342340
I don't drop my shit either but scratches are literally unavoidable. Simply placing it down on a surface over time will accumulate micro-scratches.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.