[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOP SELLING PHONES IN CHINA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

1. OPPO
2. VIVO
3. HUAWEI
4. XIAOMI
5. APPLE

http://www.zdnet.com/article/oppo-and-vivo-surge-as-apple-tanks-in-china/
>>
>>
>>57334988
Can you tell me who this is?
>>
I've got an oppo f1s. Its quite nice
>>
Oppo?
vivo?
>>
>>57334988
Chineses are poor as fuck.
Your point?
>>
Interesting, tried to look for vivo and OPPO phones on aliexpress, and found almost nothing.
So they are chink only phones?
>>
>>57336624
Have you tried gearbest
>>
>>57336584
It's not car sales. Everybody can have iphone with credit.
>>
who's this baloney manufacturer?
>>
Anyone advice/resources on how to get a xiaomi to europe?
>>
>>57336746
why would you buy iphone with credit instead of a phone that fullfills the same functions without going into debt
>>
>>57336820
poorfag mindset, my country niggers do the same
>>
>>57336820
People want their status symbol

That's why you see literal foodstamp unemployment line people with iPhone 7s
>>
>>57336746
>He thinks chineses can even afford credit
Hahaha
>>
>>57335002
>Xiaomi that low

I thought chink mainly bought those devices...
>>
>>57336857
mostly poo in loos
>>
How the fuck do Oppo sell so well? They don't support any of their phones and spend most of their time releasing minor variations and iterations every month.

R5, R7, R7 Plus, R7s, R7s Plus, R7 lite, F1, F1 Plus/R9, R9 Plus, F1s, F1s Plus/R9s, R9s Plus

And why are OPPO and Vivo listed separately? They're both brands operated by BBK. The X7 and X7 Plus are literally made side by side with the R9s and R9s Plus.
>>
>>57336835
>needs credit to buy iphone
>not a poorfag
>not an eternal poorfag with shitty money management
kys nigger
>>
>>57336972

Their phones are excellent with excellent cameras.
>>
File: oscar-isaac-cheetos-21mar16.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-isaac-cheetos-21mar16.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>57336746
Finance major here

1. While the low Chinese exchange rates are good for exports, foreign imports such as Apple products become expensive as fuck
2. Chinese people (and East Asians in general) have a strong saving mentality
3. Chinese banks offer very little credit card protection so not many of them own one

So no, most of them wouldn't buy the Iphone on credit
>>
>>57337178
Only americocks buy phones on credit.
>>
I have an oppo find 7 (qhd screen 5.5") and I removed the screen protector. I can't count how often I dropped that thing. Usually lands on that one corner which is a little dented now. Other than that, the phone is absolutely fine.
Great phone, though a little big for my tiny girly ass hands...
>>
>All China SHIT brands with BOTNET inside
>>
>>57337576
poorfag europeans do it too, it's ridiculous.
something to do with their general approach to life being "pretend to be a lot wealthier than you actually are".

Poor americans and europeans are not a lot different from each other, both groups see phones with apple logo as a status symbol
>>
>>57337178
1. They might not have credit card but online shopping sites give them credits
2. iphone are generally treated to be something entirely different from other smartphone (luxury vs consumable) thus the factor of price does not have lots of influence in China.
3. Chinese people buy parallely imported phone which are often 50% cheaper than price elsewhere with iphone being one of the few exception
>>
>>57334988
That's a lot of makeup.
>>
>>57336624
The strength of oppo/vivo in Chinese market is offlibe market in villages/smaller cities so it is natural for them to have little online presence
>>
>>57334988
And here I was thinking only Pajeets buy $10 phones
>>
>>57337178
Iphone is a sign of status you dumb fuck, most people either get the biggest phone they can or an Iphone, you don't know shit about China.
>>
>>57334988
Not news. Chinese can't afford buying an iPhone from the USA so they buy phones easily bought in China. Apple products are a native to the USA so they sell well here because the USA loves abusing their credit.
>>
>>57335002
>Xiaomi dropped at the same time as Apple
literally what happened though idgi
>>
>>57338206
Sorry, which part of what I said was wrong?
>>
>>57336993
>That reading comprehension
He clearly meant that it is poorfags that buy iphones with credit, and that niggers in his country do it too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.