[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of the Halloween skin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1477782758036.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
1477782758036.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
How do I get rid of the Halloween skin?
>>
use ublock addon
>>
Wait until tomorrow
>>
>>57334399
Cheers.

>>57334403
No.
>>
>>57334379
Use Clover
>>
>>57334442
>waa I'm too stupid for CSS waa
Fucking retard.
>>
>>57334399
I say you earlier
:stopspooky:
>>
>>57334531
>taking price in being a nerd virgin

Good girl.
>>
Fuck hiroshimoot and his shitty halloween hijinks.

Blocking the spooky css reverts boards to that fucking blue theme, despite both nws_style and ws_style being set to Tomorrow.
>>
>>57334627
>fucking up an insult this badly
Now you look like quite the fool, do you?
>>
>>57334646
>you look like a fool

I don't really care. Tech isn't my thing and i'm using android.

You just look like an easily triggered guy who wants to shit on others who haven't learned beyond the common practise involved with computers and the like. All you had to do was provide a decent and sufficient answer, I would say thanks and I could then fuck off to my other board, but here I am shitting up a place I don't want to be in.

Either answer the fucking question, or don't. What a waste of time you are.
>>
>>57334675
You use android and you're complaining about the spooky theme? Are you a fucking retard?

Wait don't answer, everybody knows you are.
>>
File: skeltal.png (13KB, 277x287px) Image search: [Google]
skeltal.png
13KB, 277x287px
>>57334399
I did this and now there's a spooky skeleton hiding behind my thread watcher in the top left corner. Not that I really mind.
>>
>>57334379
run this;
rm ~ 4chan.hskin; sleep 1d
>>
>>57335975
you fucking retard, rm needs -r or it won't delete directories.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.