[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Everything is alright with Firefox!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: firefox defense force.png (296KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
firefox defense force.png
296KB, 480x360px
"Everything is alright with Firefox!"
>>
File: FFmarket.png (334KB, 840x640px)
FFmarket.png
334KB, 840x640px
>>57328273
>>
Seems alright to me.
>>
To be honest, Firefox is becoming increasingly sluggish. It's getting to the point that I sometimes open websites with a lot of javascript on other browsers because otherwise Firefox would just crawl to a halt.

This is especially annoying on my work computer. The cpu is a Core 2 Quad that's probably about 8 years old. The previous user put 12GB of RAM in there and I upgraded it with an SSD, but when I have a lot of tabs open, it has a tendency to become unbearably slow.

I'm really close to switching to Chrome for my main browser if this issue persists.
>>
>>57328273
Opera Master Race
>>
palememe is the best
>>
>>57329455
this desu senpai
>>
Fagfox always freezes for 30 seconds when opening the catalog
>>
>>57328273
basically Mozerella is dumb and could've made their shit popular but they're too stupid and interested in copying Chrome's visual design rather than actually fixing their shit.

Shame really.
>>
>>57328273
Fuck off jewgle shill
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-16+at+05.35.04).png (269KB, 280x392px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-16+at+05.35.04).png
269KB, 280x392px
>tfw changed Lightning for FF+ublock on my phone cause adaway can't get rid of all the ads hiroshigook put up on 4chan
>tfw FF is actually faster than than the chromium based garbage
>>
Man I just don't get what /g/'s problem is with Mozilla. Are you really that mad about a relatively minor change to the interface that you'd rather the entire browser die and let the direction of the web be led by one or two fuckhuge companies that profit off of your personal information and push proprietary software?
>>
>>57329774
Nice try, sjwcuck.
>>
>>57329455
I switched from Opera to Firefox at 15.0 Opera update
>>
>>57329720
Naked browser is fine and host file modified is anougth for ad..
Don't you have clover or stuff to browse?
>>
>>57330125
>and host file modified is anougth for ad.
nah i still get some empty pop up with adAway even though it manages to get rid of the ad on the top of threads, ublock gets rid of everything
i've used clover but i still prefer the inline extension, i might try it again though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.