[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck Aruba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: vMKvXgZ.jpg (92KB, 2732x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vMKvXgZ.jpg
92KB, 2732x1536px
Aruba just SHUT DOWN my fucking server...

>be me
>using a cheap VPS as seedbox
>access limited to myself
>be me today
>cannot connect to it
>check emails
>aruba says they received "complaints" regarding unlawful activities

Why is this happening?
What if I'm simply downloagin backup of stuff that I physically own?
I mean... the server is even in Italy, so I'm sure I'm not doing nothing wrong

Also, what's a good alternative?
>>
>>57326711
c'mon /g/entooman, what do you use
>>
>>57326711
well, just checked the wiki and found a german service a little more expensive, but at least is a serious one
>>
Maybe you should stop pirating shit and make legit copies from the ones you actually own.

>Trusting other people's copies instead of making ones you know are good.
>>
>>57327112
what surprised me is that those cucks actually checked what the fuck was on my storage, i mean literally
>>
>paying to pirate
>>
>>57327168
>not being on ptg
>not having to keep good ratios

tsk, normies
>>
>>57327203
>not seeding from your own basement

Do you even NEET?
>>
>>57327203
>having to pay to survive on PTs
GIT GUD
>>
>>57327304
Well, in my basement I don't really get a Gigabit connection... thats why its easier and cheaper to get a vps
>>
hosthatch is the fucking bomb, it even allows you to run arch instead of the other useless distros
>>
>>57326711
aruba?
>>
>>57327132
Encrypt it next time faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>57326711
>not doing nothing wrong
>>
>>57326711

>cheap VPS as seedbox

Did you bother to read the TOS? No one in their right mind is going to allow you to eat-up unlimited bandwidth+disk space so you can download sketchy material, and if they do they are complete suckers.

Also, pretty sure most providers have visibility into your VPS. They know what you were downloading.
>>
>>57327132

>those cucks

Got news for you, sunshine.
>>
>>57326711
Time4vps. Lots of storage and good perfomance.
They do not ban your account instantly for copyright violations, just relay you a complaint as they should and forget about the issue. If you get no more the one per month you should be fine.
On the downside they have servers only in lithuania and use shitty openvz virtualization, which is not properly configured.
Not sure how well it will work as seedbox, but as vpn (through which i pirate terrabytes of crap every month) and an encrypted backup server it works pretty good.
>>
>>57328664
>Time4vps. Lots of storage and good perfomance.

ikr, im probably going to switch to them next month
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.