[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forcing a damaged iPhone to unlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: iphone-6s-plus-home-screen-hero.jpg (90KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6s-plus-home-screen-hero.jpg
90KB, 800x450px
I know this isnt /adv/ but I was wondering if you guys knew of any software I could use to force my iphone to unlock via usb. I recently dropped it, causing internal damage and shattering the screen to the extent where I cant use the touch screen at all, but it still turns on.

Before sending the phone in to get replaced I would like to use my iTunes to make a back up, yet I cant access any of the files without putting in the pass code. Is there any sort of program that can force my iphone to unlock? Even a jailbreak method? Something that I can do without a touch screen

Thank you
>>
On android you can connect a mouse to the USB port and use that to interact with icons etc.

Don't own an iPhone, sorry.
>>
File: 1463938573097.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1463938573097.png
96KB, 277x296px
Fuck iphones. Glad you smashed it, you spastic fuck. Lelelelllllllleeddlleelelleelddlddldd
>>
If the data on it is really important, then paying $40 for a replacement
digitizer isn't much at all. If you'd still like to claim warranty like the apple cuck you are, then just give up. Your shitty photos are all gone, and it's your fault for not backing them up
>>
>screen breaks
>locked out of phone
>replace screen and home button
>touchid kills itself due to different button
>locked out forever
High quality Appleā„¢ Engineeringā„¢
>>
Someone post the anime infograph
>>
Did you consider the option of giving it back to the white crackers even though you're a Nubian king, Jamal?
>>
Give it back tyrone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.