[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multicooker technology thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Multicooker.jpg (346KB, 1024x929px) Image search: [Google]
Multicooker.jpg
346KB, 1024x929px
Multicooker is a technology, thus, I would like our fellow anons to share their recommendations and secrets on multicookers as I've recently bought myself pickrelated for dirt cheap amount of money and I feel like I've struck a gold mine.

Info for the uneducated:

>wtf is a multicooker?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicooker

>Is multicooker a meme?
From my expirience, it is far from that, with a multicooker I can fucking go to outside, come back home in an hour and have a fucking top meal. Colour me surprised but this fucking thing can even make me a bread.

Anyway, fuck it, multicooker thread.
>>
As far as I can see, Redmond seems to be the most spammed brand in terms of choosing a multicooker, but I failed to see why would it be a bad choice and bought that shit up (and I feel rather okay), but maybe other anons could tell me about other brands?
>>
I'd also like a discussion about multikitchen, maybe some anons are using it?
>>
The nip IH ones are great, though they're mainly used for rice.
Insane expensive though.
>>
>>57319995
Arent multicookers differ by the number of functions and the amount of food they can produce? Everything else seems kind of useless to me
>>
I just put my rice cooker on porridge mode and put whatever into it.
>>
>>57320131
But why not experiment, anon, you can do a lot of shit with it.
>>
>>57319737
is there any reason for me to have one of these if i have a well stocked kitchen with a gas range?
>>
I don't know man I'm just a dog on the internet with a 3-setting crockpot

Someone did tell me that using them to make bread was a meme though
something about wasting way too much power and still getting a shittier result
>>
>>57320346
Do you wanna make bread? Yoghurt? Other weird shit?
Do you want to have a meal ready by the time you come back home?
Do you want to not only have it ready, but being warmed up all the time till you come back home?

I think it is worth it, especially if ure a workperson, since it is a great time saver.

>>57320457
Though I will agree about power, mine consumes 700watt which is the same amount my pc takes, and thats maybe the only glaring downside I have, but again, the one I've bought was really cheap (80buck), so maybe I can lay it on that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.