/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that free software is not communism. protip. you. cant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: irony.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
Prove that free software is not communism. protip. you. cant.
>>
>tfw hispanics have a higher average BMI than whites and higher unemployment rate
Looks like you fell for skype propaganda lad.
>>
>>57318258

if mexicans werent in the us willin to work those jobs for fuckin pennies there wouldnt be a market and ppl would either have to pay the proper fuckin wage to an actual american worker or do their own fuckin work
>>
>Implying communism is inherently bad.
>>
Prove that communism is bad. Protip: You can't.

People just fuck it up every time. Too pure for this world.
>>
>>57318276
Its OK. it just becomes a dictatorship to fast.
>>
nothing wrong with communism goy
>>
>>57318232
I got Windows 10 for free.If this means I'm a commie, I'm switching to Linux!
>>
>>57318291
>People just fuck it up every time. Too pure for this world.

You just pwned yourself. You might as well say Russian Roulette isn't bad because lucky people fuck it up every time.
>>
>>57318232
Provide overwhelming evidence OP has an IQ higher than a gerbil. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>57318258

>hurr hurr if they work so hard why are they so fat

because actual healthy food is fucking expensive anon

the only thing they can afford is the cheap processed foods that are full of calories, full of sodium, and little in the way of actual nutrition. add in the inevitable addiction to Coke that the kids will get combined with the lower level of education in the parents (because they came from Mexico) and you get fat Mexican kids.

obesity disproportionately affects the poor because healthier options are almost double the price.
>>
>>57318232
It's perfectly legal to sell copies of free software, as long as you provide the source code. This is literally the last line of Section 4 of the GPL:
"You may charge any price or no price for each copy that you convey, and you may offer support or warranty protection for a fee."
>>
>>57318232
Common ownership only works on public domain. You can copyright free software as many do to defend their users against scam. Also you are free to do a fork (as almost anything under OSS) which isn't really a commie thing.
This meme will not die as muricans associate many thing with communism what they don't understand and community related.
>>
>>57319594
>Coke is cheaper than water
topkeks my mang
>>
>>57319594
>obesity disproportionately affects the poor because healthier options are boring*

ftfy

if they can roll up flour tortillas and ground beef all day every day and buy an apple once in a while theyll be fine

sage for not /g/
>>
Karl Marx didn't invent helping your neighbor.
>>
>>57318232
>LE GOMUNISOM XDDDD
Get the fuck back to >>>/pol/, dumbshit burger munching americuckold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBkbj_S3etY
>>
>>57318232
>implying that's not a good thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.