[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It really makes you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 21

It really makes you think.
>>
>she
>>
Video games are for children.
>>
>>57316068
what about her?
>>
"serious gaming"
>>
it made us think yesterday. get with the times you retarded slowpoke
>>
There are a billion computers that you can buy that's good for serious gaming and you're bitching about Microsoft who isn't doing that for this one case? What the fuck?
>>
>>57316052

>taking the opinion of gamer girls serious
>>
Isn't VR already dead, again?
>>
Because there aren't enough gayman laptops on the market? Even the new Fagbook Pro has a TB3 port so it will probably be compatible with external GPUs. Fucking degenerate retard.
>>
>>57316123
>girls
>>
>>57316052

A 980m is enough for VR and "serious" gaming. It may not be the best but it sure runs his trash game at 4k 120fps.
>>
>>57316358
>his
>>
>>57316367

His. It's a he
>>
>>57316407
>he
Check your privilege.
>>
>>57316052
That post is literally from here.
Just further proves this cunt cant think for herself.
>>
>>57316431
>herself
>>
>microsoft releases a graphic design tablet aimed specifically at artists and designers
>apple removes features from their standard laptops and adds an emoji bar
>she is surprised when neither of these machines are filled with top of the range graphics hardware to push a specific emerging field of video games
>despite there being an entire field of components and builds for PC than are capable of running VR (a less than year old genre)
>>
Because they know anyone who games builds their own on the first place so what's the point?

And since when is quake not serious gaming? Unless by serious gaming she means "games with good graphics"
>>
>>57316412

He was born a man. He decided to dress as a woman, and get surgery to look as a woman. Because he has the freedom to do so, the same as I have or you have.

What privilege are you talking about?
>>
>>57316474
Gender is a social construct you fucking hate speech mongrel.
>>
>>57316367

It's openly trans and married to some asian beta, both are the scourge of our society. Have you never heard of Revolution 60 anon?? I thought /g/ was supposed to be smart or something.

https://youtu.be/_6vqFgEASx8
>>
>>57316215
she's a girl, what's the problem?
>>57316052
I hate her so much. Who the fuck buys a business computer to game anyways?
>>
>>57316483
Stop responding to this guy
>>
>>57316073
And mentally ill transfaggots, apparently.
>>
>>57316502
>never saw alien

One of the biggest Sci first movies of the 80s starred a women is she retarded?
>>
>>57316077

>her
>>
a broke clock reads correctly twice a day
i hate her, she's dumb, and she probably doesn't know why she'a right, but she's right.
it's currentyear, powerful gpus ARE standard in all real non-specialized computers, and if we all had them we wouldn't need bandaids like cloud computation for literally everything.
plus, even though optimus is shit, the idea works, and we have low power consumption mobile gpus anyways.
>>
>>57316438
>she
>>
>>57316562
>non-specialized computers
it's a specialized computer you retard. It's like the most professional oriented business PC in YEARS from a major producer, it's even 3:2
>>
>>57316562
What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
quit making this shitty thread.
or if you must at least put it on the proper board >>>/v/
>>
>>57316077
you act as if it's a >her
>>
>>57316584
Stop masking your misogyny.
>>
>>57316052
Unless, of course, you are running VR on your iPhone.
>>
>>57316507
It's a man, you dumbo. He just dress up like a woman and use drugs to get beasts. You were tricked hard
>>
>>57316573
if you think that a x86 touchscreen tablet is a specialized computer you're retarded
>>57316576
google translate it if you're that bad at basic english
>>
>>57316584
We don't want this mess on /v/ either he better take it to /b/ instead
>>
Isn't this the narcissistic bitch that said someone disagreeing with her is a moral deficiency (mansplaining)? she needs therapy lol
>>
>>57316606
>and use drugs to get beasts
Where can i get those drugs? or should i just call your mom?
>>
>>57316502
Half of them are side cast
>>
>Why are non-gaming prebuilts and non-gaming laptops not good at gaming?
I wonder.
>>
>>57316608
If you think a 3:2 screen with a huge focus on ergonomics isn't heavily oriented around professional applications then you're WRONG m8. It's pretty clearly made for designers, not gamers.
>>
>>57316606
It's a woman born in a mans body friend, I think you've mistaken it for someone else, or maybe misunderstood the situation
>>
>>57316636
Ya if you buy one of these computer (one meant for fucking about on Facebook and the other literally targeted at professional artists) and you game on them you just wasted 3000 dollars.
>>
>>57316483

It's a biological construct.

New trends shouldn't take biological facts out of the picture because it may feel uneasy to some people. It's very insulting.

People who choose to change gender appeareance should be treated with the same respect as anyone else, but biological roots can't be ignored.

Being born a man, and getting surgery and female dressing style DOESN'T turn you into a she.

That's still a he, or something else. But NEVER a she. She is for poeple born with the body of a woman.
>>
>>57316077
>what about "it" ?
It's a thing at best.
>>
>>57316562
>optimus

TRIGGERED
>>
>>57316052

who is she?
>>
>>57316665
no, it's a mentally ill man
>>
>>57316665
Why would a woman be in a man's body? This isn't a gender-bender anime. This is real life and that can't happen here.
>>
>>57316675
aren't our brains what defines "us" though? If I was a robot I'd say that the software defined me, remove an arm and replace it and it'd still be "I" but replace the hard disk and processing units and it wouldn't be "I". well there's some pretty compelling evidence that transgendered people have more similar brain structures to their preferred sex than their birth assigned sex, even in areas that don't alter in meaningful ways from birth, meaning it's inherent. thus I'd label a person "he" or "she" based on what defines their "I".
That said I think the idea that gender is a social construct is really stupid either way you look at it, and it has no meaning, everything is a "social construct". but it's rooted in biology
>>
>>57316483
>>>tumblr
>>
>>57316647
nobody ever said anything about a standard microsoft tablet being for gamers, so nice scarecrow
3:2 is a fucking aspect ratio and does not denote it being fucking trinary or whatever the hell you think it means, it's literally just the fucking screen width/height, they could have made it 16.990505059959:1 and it wouldn't have been any more special
>heavy focus on ergonomics = specialized
i feel bad for your carer.

also, i'm hesitant to say this because i know you're going to jump on it and ignore everything else i said, but gpus are used for more than gaming, and depending on what you mean by "designers", it could be very useful.

>>57316711
yeah i know but people think all discrete gpus drain batteries the second they are used for anything more critical than rendering a windows background so i had to say it
>>
>>57316746
This is where you're wrong. Brains come in the male form and the female form. Normally what happens is that a female brain develops with a female body and a male brain develops with a male body. Well the gestation process isn't "perfect" and so there are expressions when a female brain is developed with a male body and vice-versa.
>>
>>57316052
It's a fair point. If this was said by anyone else you wouldn't have made a thread.
>>
>>57316852
you're pretty much right but I feel like you couldn't have said this in a more easy to make fun of way.
>>
>>57316867
>pc purely promoted for designers in every single piece of marketing they've put out so far
>a competitor to the cintiq in an all-in-one format
>needing to play games
baka
>>
>>57316852
So millions of years of evolution have lead to the human race only recently getting these mutations that result in a female brain in a male body and vice versa. Why? That makes no sense and sounds highly unlikely
>>
>>57316968
No? where's any evidence that it's recent? there's tons of that shit in history, many tribes that don't share common roots that approach this matter etc etc. It's certainly a rarer mutation though, but it still is.
>>
>>57316749
>aren't our brains what defines "us" though?

No. that's a very common misconception.

Actually, the whole of the functional organs affect who you are. The processing and remembrance is mostly made in the brain (except reflexes) but hormones and other substances made by other organs, and specially and specifically sexual organs, model the way the brain functions, and therefore, thinks. Since birth.

But that's not even the point of the pronoun problem.

Pronouns describe what subjects ARE. Not how they feel.

John Walker Flynt IS a man. He chose to undergo surgery and name himself as Brianna.
That is respectable, but doesn't entitle him for the use of a female pronoun.
>>
>>57317035
>but doesn't entitle him for the use of a female pronoun.
no one is talking about entitlement, you're not entitled to anyone saying anything to you in any way in the first place.
What what's the problem with using a preferred pronoun?
>>
>>57316052
She's not wrong though, you'd expect more horsepower in a pc being sold at that price.
>>
>>57316562
>her
>>
File: 1477355781728.png (173KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1477355781728.png
173KB, 294x442px
>>57316077
>>
>>57316619
>she
>>
>>57317053
>What what's the problem with using a preferred pronoun?

it's fucking incorrect, for one.
>>
>>57316665
>woman

>>57316717
>she

>>57317063
She
>>
>>57317086
i just call people whatever one of the 2 genders they look closer to, my dude
but, i shall rephrase it to mein'frauleins desired, 'it'
>>
>>57317113
so? Aside from that being arguable, would you not call someone with klinefelters "he" if that's what they wanted?
>>
>>57316852
>Brains come in a social construct form
>I'm a social construct born in the opposite body that is associated with my social construct
Didn't realize we were born with the innate need to look female or male with also the biologically based knowledge that in order to do so I must wear clothes that I was also born with the knowledge of in order to complete this need. I thought those were just made up :^)
Who knew a baby already has the concepts of gender identity firmly in their brains which predetermine which clothes they need to wear in order to feel right?
>>
>>57316052
Not really.
>>
>>57317166
The vast majority of transgendered people do not think that gender is a social construct, you're thinking of SJWs.
>>
>>57317140
Call them a he or an it if it's ambiguous enough. Not like I have to refer to people how they want to be referred to as
>>
>>57316507
>her
>>
>>57317184
No but why wouldn't you though? you don't have to call people anything you don't want to, even if that term applies to them. But why do it if it's just nicer not to?
>>
>>57317182
>The vast majority of transgendered people do not think that gender is a social construct, you're thinking of SJWs.
They don't need to think anything. A schizo can think they're an alien trapped in a humans body and that Al Gore is after them. You just discard their thoughts on the matter. They're not qualified to tell you anything other than the time of the day
>>
>>57317198
Look at the picture op has. Without context I'd just assume it's a long haired faggot. When he gets offended that I refer to him as sir while saying excuse me, I'm not gonna feel bad. Either hide it better or accept you're an unpassable mess. I'm not gonna bend over backwards to ensure I use the right pronoun so that 0.5% of the population can feel better
>>
>>57317198
because it'd be a straight up lie. You sound like a huge pussy who'd bend over and call someone an attack helicopter if they wanted you to without the slightest question.
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>57317207
yeah except there's scientific evidence that their brains physically have female characteristics that can't be learned/adapted.
>>
>this person believes that people would even CONSIDER buyIng a MacBook Pro or a Surface Pro for gaming

JUST
>>
>>57317238
That's fair enough. Not really what I'm saying you should do though.
>>57317263
I would. No reason not to. I wouldn't feel obligated to, but it'd do me absolutely no harm.
>>
>>57317207
It's entirely within the realm of possibility to be born male with the brain patterns of a female or vice versa
>>
>>57317263
>because it'd be a straight up lie
more tranny dick for me, try not being a faggot for once in your life
>>
File: 1472097664336.gif (509KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1472097664336.gif
509KB, 500x477px
>>57316052

Sometimes you gotta thank god for things like the internet and video games. I can only imagine how soul crushing life would be, if we didn't have escapist technology which allows people like OP to connect with like minded individuals.
>>
>/g/ hates fag bashing
WTF happened?
>>
>>57317321
Real naive anon, it's no secret that all trannies enjoy being degraded and called out for the (male)s they are.
>>
>>57317282
So it doesn't explain away the idea that means if they aren't called he/she and aren't dressing in the right clothes they're gonna off themselves. Something is learned there. I don't buy the idea that biology can explain away your preference for a skirt over pants.
Also I've seen stuff about neuroplasticity and the role it can play in this. It's not like what you've posted as evidence is the end all be all of this discussion that people have devoted years to and not on an image board.
>>
>>57316052
This just in. Manchildren think the world revolves around them.
>>
>>57317288
>person
>>
>>57316052

why is she so mad?
>>
>>57317344
the gay people from /pol/ are invading /g/
>>
>>57317288
>Pro
>>
>>57317356
>So it doesn't explain away the idea that means if they aren't called he/she and aren't dressing in the right clothes they're gonna off themselves.
It kinda does, since the brain and body disconnect is what causes distress. Thus altering the body to fit the map of the body that the brain expects fixes this. And I don't think a lot of people are really saying that skirts over pants is a deciding factor, being transgender is not the same as crossdressing. some even do HRT while living in "boymode".
I'm not saying that it's a clear disorder that we know everything about, it needs more research, but pretty much every study points in the direction that transition is justified (and working)
>>
>>57317344
board culture is dressing up as girls and posting traps, I think you're the newfag that got a wrong impression, friendo. I bet you migrated in 2012
>>
>>57317405
sexual frustration or female hysteria
>>
>>57316052
Microsoft made a laptop?
>>
>>57316892
>$3000 computer that performs worse in resource intensive tasks than a $500 desktop
God, you fanboys are ridiculous.

What the fuck are people paying for if not performance? Why upgrade at all? A fucking touchbar? 0.5kg lighter?
>>
>>57316052
What's her name??
>>
>>57317478
>her
>>
>>57317470
I'd pay 2000k for the screen alone.
I'm not even close to a microsoft fanboy, I honestly find the implication insulting.
>>
>>57316483
2/10
>>
>>57317482
Yes she identifies as female, so 'her' is appropriate
>>
>>57317495
>she
>>
>>57317495
>telling a mentally ill person that their delusions are real is smart
>>
>>57317509
Why so close minded?
>>
>>57317509
>undermining the problems of actual delusions by calling this a delusion
real smart.
>>
>>57317419
I'm not arguing about transition. I assume they're under some great discomfort in order to go to such lengths to correct it. The origin of the discomfort is what I question.
>Thus altering the body to fit the map of the body that the brain expects fixes it
So at this point I get lost in the reasoning. So grow breasts and chop off your willy or cut off your breasts. Your body now feels "complete". The dysmorphic image your brain has now matches.It doesn't explain why some trans people can be happy with simply cross dressing. It doesn't explain their need to be referred to as such and such or the need to dress a certain way.
>>
>>57317531
A delusion is a delusion is a delusion.
>>
>>57317540
>.It doesn't explain why some trans people can be happy with simply cross dressing.
they're either lost in some fucked up liberal course and trending, or they're fetishist men, that's my opinion on the matter.
Also no one "needs" to be referred to as such for dysphoric reasons, it's simply nicer to feel accepted for what you feel you are.
>>57317558
what's the delusion here? This is a perspective at best, there's no disconnect with actual reality. It's not like they're unaware that they're different from birth assigned females in certain ways.
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Discuss actual technology, not this attention whore's gender. Or go back to your containment board you piss-ass rabid fat balding white bitches.
>>
>>57317593
>gender
>>
>>57316052
They're not made for gaming. Why doesn't my BMW 5 series tow my boat?
>>
File: Win0200.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Win0200.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
>>57316052
>It

Right on target!
>>
No, it really doesn't.
Firstly: Apple has no place in that stupid post.
Secondly: Having expectations of a laptop to be able to do "serious gaming" or even VR; with shitty heating, no airflow or space to allow proper hardware utilization, no power stabilization and regulation due to a lack of PSU (doing serious gaming on fucking batteries that are at the mercy of the shitty power cables and the direct wall-line?), makes this idiot insanely moronic.
>>
>>57318221
While it's not meant to, unless you're hauling some big ass bass boat it should be able to
>>
File: ROASTED.png (28KB, 614x205px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTED.png
28KB, 614x205px
>>57316052
Everyone ITT status: BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>57318706
Link
LINK
>>
>>57318706
>i don't appreciate it when my stupidity is put into the spotlight
Well, nobody appreciates such a thing. But most people attempt to fix their stupidity.
>>
>>57318728
link to what? it's in the comments of the original post
>>57318731
Not the first time either. When an OSX update was causing wireless drivers to have problems she said that the update made her computer unusable, some guy said that it was limited to wifi and only a small group of people, and she went off on him. At least one person has a restraining order against her, which she violated a number of times.
>>
>>57318731
>But most people attempt to fix their stupidity.
Totally untrue, especially on the internet.

However, most don't immediately make it into a gender war.
>>
Here's a tip. Why don't you grow the fuck up and use your computer for something productive
>>
>>57318728
https://twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/792441317682970624
>>
>>57318768
Nah, believe me. Most people may act like they won't fix their stupidity, but once the thread dies or the dust settles, they go and fix that shit after a few good google searches.
>>
>>57318779
But I use mine for both what am I meant to do in my downtime?
>>
>>57318787
>but once the thread dies or the dust settles, they go and fix that shit after a few good google searches.
I used to do this so much years ago. Saying stupid shit on a board full of people that know about something is a quick way to learn.
>>
>>57318800
Read a book like a real human being.
>>
>win 1 game
>literally cry
>Chicago Cucs fans
>>
>>57318825
No one reads paper books anymore, and even if they did there is nothing out that catches my interest.
>>
>>57316852
My brain comes in the form of an attack helicopter
>>
>>57317593
reddit pls go
>>
>>57318847
Don't ever post again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>57316052
Do gamers buy computers?
>>
>>57316746
>this is real life

kek
>>
>>57316052
Who the fuck is this and why should I care about their opinion?
>>
>>57319368
one of them SJW professional victims, she made a shit game, then charged people for a patch for it later on after saying the patch would be free
>>
>>57319368
>>57319383
>she
Also should be "she" was caught attempting to use fake accounts (but accidentally staying on her dev account) to harass herself in order to legitimize her SJW street cred.

It then claimed ye olde, "I was just joking guize," alibi.
>>
>>57319368
Nobody. Just sage and move along.
>>
>>57319268
Most of us build them
>>
File: idontlikeit.png (10KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
idontlikeit.png
10KB, 150x148px
>>57318751
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>>
>>57320220
>being in this much denial

They are here to stay just get used to it
>>
>>57320321
I'm very used to calling him he.
:3
>>
>>57320355
Call him whatever you want

Wait when did you get a trip? Anyway call him whatever you like just don't harass others about it its very annoying
>>
>>57320402
As far as I can tell you were harassing someone for having an opinion.

Denial of what?
What exactly does get used to it mean, ignore them?
>>
>>57320440
Yes it does it means ignore them leave them be
>>
>>57320402
>when did you get a trip
first day?
welcome to reddit
>>
>>57320461
So basically you are trying to control how people are allowed to react. You want to stifle their 1st amendment rights.

If someone feels uncomfortable by this man pretending to be a woman then he has every right to express himself without you judging him as abusive.
>>
>>57316052
>Brian Woot
>relevant
>>
>>57320482
Your first amendment rights only say you can't be arrested for what you say they say nothing about keeping others from thinking your a bit of a can't and obnoxious ignore it and save yourself a lot of trouble go focus on things you enjoy instead
>>
>>57320503
*cunt

What is the point of auto correct if I have to proofread anyway?
>>
>>57320321
>XY
>XX
>
>>
File: 1476929985163.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476929985163.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>57316077
>her
>>
>>57320503
Telling someone to ignore obnoxious behavior is fine but expecting them to follow your ideas on how transvestites should be treated makes you a bigot.
>>
>>57320549
I'm not telling you in the first place I am advising you that for your own mental health you ignore it because they are not going anywhere and it's only going to get worse
>>
>>57320566
Are you threatening my "mental health" for referring to a transvestite as him? Or are you trying to say that the mere act of contemplating a transvestite will create mental illness...

Sounds more like a personal problem to me.
>>
>>57320601
I'm saying that the way you seem to obsess over this is going to drive you insane
>>
>>57316052
Posting her ugly face here... It's a SFW site you know.
>>
>>57320621
What am I obsessing over?
I find it far more likely that you are projecting and I suspect its overcompensation for some sexual guilt.
>>
>>57320721
>her
>>
>>57320750
Wazzup micropenis?
>>
>>57320736
You don't like korn you never have liked them you just pretend to so you can be popular
>>
>>57320721
>her
>>
Serious gaming like his game

Social justice gaming needs at least two 1080s you shitlord
>>
File: 1466414128148.jpg (9KB, 296x299px) Image search: [Google]
1466414128148.jpg
9KB, 296x299px
>>57316077
> her
>>
>>57317282
> muh pseudoscience

We get it, your father raped you, uncle touched you, but stop fucking with science.
Just fuck off.
>>
god forbid someone uses a computer to get some fucking work done
>>
>>
>>57316052
Yes. She does doesn't she?
>>
How can someone be this stupid and how can someone let such stupidity excrete out of their mouth?
>>
>not powerful enough for VR or serious gaming
>$3000 version of surface studio could probably do both relatively well, just not at it's ridiculous native resolution
>most games available for OS X are extremely light

Yep. Gotta love it when women that don't know a goddamn thing open their fucking cock holster. And because of the vagina factor, hundreds of "womyn" and white knight faggots will defend her opinion despite being incorrect.

Never mind that gaming on OS X is a joke and the surface studio isn't meant to be a consumer item, but a business machine for graphic designers and a lightweight workstation.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaahhhh.gif (1MB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaahhhh.gif
1MB, 180x178px
>>
File: 1447346912594.gif (2MB, 433x297px) Image search: [Google]
1447346912594.gif
2MB, 433x297px
>>57316052
>mfw
>>
>>57321633
Oh Jesus ... It's a fucking tranny? Oh that's even worse.
>>
does it have bells palsy, or does it just sprinkle itts corn flakes with botox spore every morning?
>>
File: 1474137880558.png (70KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1474137880558.png
70KB, 397x461px
>>57316077
>>>57316068
>what about her?
>her
>>
>>57316749
A bending unit is still a bending unit.
Shortened it for yaha.
>>
File: 1476152508780.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1476152508780.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>57316077
>Her
>>
>>57316077
>her
>>
whoa, a programmer who reached final from

I'm pretty jelly, desufam
>>
>>57316749
that cause gender != sex. Gender is social, sex is biological.
>>
>>57317095
underrated post
>>
>Geforce 980M
>not powerful enough for VR or gaming
>>
>>57320549
criticizing a view point isn't bigoted nor does it violate any rights, everyone's entitled to say whatever but if it's stupid people are obviously going to criticize it
>>
>>57316077
>what about her?
> her

Thats gay, man
>>
>>57322815
So now it's gay to to call a transgender their projected gender?
>>
>>57316052

What is this?
>>
File: 8493-12886.gif (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8493-12886.gif
47KB, 320x240px
looks a bit like the guy from Monty Python...

I know..... Eric Idle
>>
>>57322842
No.
It's gay to give respect to people who don't deserve it by referring to them with their preferred pronouns rather than the opposite.
>>
>>57316052
(It) made a valid point. Stop bashing (it) for no reason. One would expect that at least decent GPU should be included in medium to high end laptops.
>>
>>57322842
If you see a man, and treat him like a woman, you're gay.
>>
File: wuthefatfuck.jpg (104KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wuthefatfuck.jpg
104KB, 640x1080px
>>57316052
i tried
>>
>>57316675
And I think the goverment should use taxmoney to fortify my house to treat the symptoms of my paranoia instead of opressing me and trying to send me to get psychiatric help.

But for some or some reason they never want to listen to me.
>>
I had a job related interview with a woman who was giving off a serious tranny vibe, she was like 6' 3" with a pinchy dude-type voice and big hands but had small tits, and I kept trying to see if she had an Adam's apple but I couldn't notice it. I think she must have been part way through a m2f treatment.
I have her name and tried googling it but nothing came up.
>>
File: ineedeyebleach.jpg (19KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
ineedeyebleach.jpg
19KB, 288x415px
>>57316052
Why are you still giving this guy any fucking attention. Pls stop for the good of all mankind
>>
>>57327578
>Adam's apple

This shit has got to fucking stop. Despite the name, women also have Adam's applies, they are just as a rule of thumb less pronounced than in men.
>>
>>57316052
Is Brianna wu our guy?
>>
>>57316077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j76UpALwGQw
>>
>>57316068
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: I feel sorry for you.jpg (442KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
I feel sorry for you.jpg
442KB, 900x900px
>>57329482
>Who are you quoting?
>>
>a bunch of people say VR is a gimmick
hurr ur mad
>some greasy marilyn manson body double who failed college 10 times implies it
prodigious
>>
>>57316077
>her
bitch give me what you're smokin'
>>
>>57316052
who is dis semen demon?
>>
>>57316077
Thas' a man, baby!
>>
>>57329914
John Walker Flynt cosplaying as famous and influential woman in tech Brianna Wu
>>
File: 1477418991763.jpg (99KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
1477418991763.jpg
99KB, 622x622px
Is Brianna good at coding?
>>
>microsoft released a PC
what?
>>
>>57330859
>coding
>>
>>57316123
She's a developer, not a "gamer girl".
>>
>>57316367
>>57316407
>>57316412
>>57316474
>>57316483
>>57316606
>>57316619
>>57316675
>>57316704
>>57316743
>>57316746
false

>>57316968
This isn't recent. There's been reports of transsexualism since ancient history. But until recently, they mostly killed themselves, passed as the opposite sex, or were just written off as gay or delusional.

>>57317166
No, that comes from society. Same reason why non-tranny women wear dresses and the like. It's because society encourages them to do so. A woman born into a man's body isn't going to increase her ability to convince people of her true gender by dressing and acting like a man.

>>57317207
That's not how mental illness works though. It's not a guarantee that they're incapable of rational thought. And most trans people do not possess ANY delusions about factual matters.

>>57317356
Try raising a boy from birth and forcing them into the role of a girl, or vice versa. Just because gender is partially socialized, don't think it won't mess them up being forced to live as the opposite of what their firmware says.

>>57317509
>thinking you know better than medical researchers is smart

>>57317540
>t doesn't explain why some trans people can be happy with simply cross dressing
They have different degrees of dysphoria. And some may WANT to undergo full medical transition, but are either unable to afford it or afraid of the risks.

>It doesn't explain their need to be referred to as such and such or the need to dress a certain way.
Because that's kind of necessary to be perceived/treated as a woman.

>>57320529
>certain combinations of atoms means you can't refer to someone as "she"
really makes u think...

>>57321334
>I don't have an argument, so I'll just call it pseudoscience

>>57316502
She isn't "openly trans". At most, she has refused to comment on being trans. All claims of her being trans come from others.
>>
>>57321373
What's the point of a high-end computer if it can't run anything more impressive than an office suite?

>>57324809
Please tell me your preferred pronouns so I can refer to you with the opposite.

>>57326032
For trans people, psychatric help usually ends with a referral to get on hormones. It's caused by a physical problem in the brain, and we just don't have the ability to fix it at this point.

>>57327614
Well yeah, it's still a sign of being someone being trans. I don't think they meant to imply that no natal women have adam's apples, rather their point was that a prominent adam's apple is a sign of someone being biologically male.

>>57330713
>John Walker Flynt
Who?
>>
>>57332523
>they mostly killed themselves,

as it should be

mentally ill people should be put in psychatric institution.
>>
>>57316438
>are capable of running VR (a less than year old genre)
>less than year old genre
THANK YOU! People forget that VR only became viable (read: cheap enough to experiment on outside of a college lab) this year.
>>
>>57332769
>mentally ill people should be put in psychatric institution.
That's basically a waste of money. Treatment, if available (which it often is) is generally a better option.
>>
File: 3252352543.jpg (20KB, 239x298px) Image search: [Google]
3252352543.jpg
20KB, 239x298px
>>57332332
>she
>developer
>girl
>>
>>57332523

FYI: Brianna has a long history of being batshit crazy, years before transitioning.

>>57332574
>prominent adam's apple is a sign of someone being biologically male.

*Could be a sign.

>>57332916
>Treatment, if available (which it often is) is generally a better option.

They easily undo any treatment with diving head first into the many echo chambers filled with enablers, do-gooders and all kinds of mentally ill people diametrically opposed to the path to some type of mental well-being.
>>
>>57316438
Keep in mind this person claims to be a software engineer and has the gall to ask, "How do I build a Windows machine?"
>>
>>57316052
Kill yourself, John Walker Flynt
>>
>Shits given
>Zero
>>
>>57332523

She is openly trans when she blogs about trans issues and goes on podcasts that hardly anyone listens too and talks about being trans and how she sounded before transitioning.

It bitches and moans about trans when it suits it.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.