[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BBOST/ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Talk about BlackBerry Smartphones.

>Have one? Post a pic here.
>Share your experiences.

>Q&A
>>
>>57310595
Is it still worth getting a Classic or a Passport knowing the OS is dying?
>>
>>57310595
I'm seriously debating getting one as my next phone. I don't do much more than do calls and send texts with my phone anyway. And I love the classy business look it has.
>>
>>57310699
Of course not you dingbat.
>>
>>57310699
yes, I have a backup android phone if i forget to charge my classic just in case
>>
thoughts on the priv?

I'm starting to take information security seriously, and the idea of a hardened kernal seems both positive and negative.

How good is the priv from a security stand point? How good is the keyboard?
>>
>Whatsapp no longer supported as of dec
>Side loaded apps are generally shit on the classic

One year left on my contract. REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 20161030_143505.jpg (223KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_143505.jpg
223KB, 1000x563px
the tour was my first smartphone, fucking loved that thing. loved the keyboard, loved the messaging and email functionality, loved the navigation via the trackball

eventually had to ditch it because it would always drop phonecalls if they lasted longer than 20 minutes, and i would randomly lose the data connection and have to reboot. and rebooting these things is a 5-10 minute endevour

it still serves as my backup though in case my main device is out of commission
>>
>>57312311
I fucking hated the trackball. I had an 8350i, you would think RIM would have made a phone that was made for outdoor work, not have a trackball that gets shit behind it to the point it doesn't work.
>>
>>57311110
Yes, get an iOS or Android, It's easier to give your info away to the NSA. As long as you don't sign in with a Blackberry ID and use BBM, you are not feeding data.
>>
>>57311277
>how good is the keyboard?
Typing on one right now. It's certainly better than touch keyboards, but it's four rows, which I personally hate on phones. Overall, though, it feels good and does good with gestures like using it to scroll down pages and stuff.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.