[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do only designers get an ergonomic 3:2 screen with great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: studio.jpg (223KB, 1920x720px) Image search: [Google]
studio.jpg
223KB, 1920x720px
why do only designers get an ergonomic 3:2 screen with great visual fidelity?
I want it, but I don't want the touch screen, PC or memegadget
>>
>I want it
Yes, we know you do, son.

>I don't want the touch screen
Nobody is forcing you to use that aspect, son.

>PC
It's an all-in-one device, son, that's how it works.

>memegadget
Nobody is forcing you to buy it, son.
>>
>>57306542
It seems you missed the point dad, you never were good at technology (or respecting my feelings, why won't you accept chad??). What I'm saying is that I would enjoy the qualities of the screen and it's qualities WITHOUT needing to also buy the PC and paraphernalia attached to it. that's the entire point of my post, it's not that hard to understand
>>
plz respond
>>
it's a poor mans mac clone, don't waste your money
>>
So what do you want it for?
>>
>>57306526
You don't need to use these touch gimmicks, it's still a normal Windows PC. Just wait a little longer and other OEMs will make 3:2 Monitor/AIO
>>
>>57306526
Well, kid, you need to save up your money, get a paper route or sonething, until you can afford what you want. No go help your mother with the dishes.
>>
>>57307307
Work? there are no (as) good big 3:2 screens out there.
>>
>>57307336
again, I have my own PC, and the specs on this one do not suit me, just give me the screen.
>>57307342
I can afford it, I simply don't want the product in its current iteration
>>
File: 2-q270led-w-p.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2-q270led-w-p.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>find the OEM
>convince them to sell you A- grade panels microshit doesn't want
>find some chink company to build monitor
>give it a stupid name like mousejump
>$$$$$
>>
>>57307386
I can afford a nice screen but I can't afford large business scale transactions just to get a nice screen
>>
>>57307284
responded
>>
>>57306526
>why do only designers get

Because:

A) We can afford the ridiculous price.
B) We desperately want something like this and Wacom has been dragging its ass.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.