[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change MacBook Pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: macbook pro 2016.jpg (399KB, 1087x1061px) Image search: [Google]
macbook pro 2016.jpg
399KB, 1087x1061px
Do you have a complaint about the new MacBook Pro?
Complaining on /g/ won’t help change it, instead send feedback directly to Apple through their site.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/macbookpro.html
>>
sent
i was especially tough on the fact that they didnt include a hitler logo on the back instead of apple and didnt offer pink version
>>
>>57304602
बहुत मेहेंगा हे
प्लीज उसे सस्ता कर दो। अगर १०००० ₹ के अंदर -अंदर आ जाये तो ले लूंगा
>>
i'm pretty sure they don't care about the opinions of people who don't own it.

in before "lol but we'll totally fill up their feedback inbox and that'll troll the fuck out of them" like deleting a bunch of entries isn't trivial.
>>
>>57304690
If you give them the email you have associated with your iTunes, iCloud they can verify if you own a Mac.
I'm sure they don't read emails that contain rubbish, they delete emails with profanity in them automatically.
>>
Nope not any. But then again I would never buy that piece of crap.

It'll convince everyone to finally begin switching to the infinitely better USB 3-c standard.
>>
>>57304737
they might not even automatically filter out people whose iTunes accounts haven't been activated from a MBP, but certainly they can skim a message and identify 4chan users.

whenever /g/ mocks up fake iPhone ads or tries to do anything surreptitious like that, it seems like the people that actually go and do it were raised in china or something, because all of the little details are just slightly but unmistakably off. like the way chink knockoffs just aren't quite right. the margins are all off, the font looks like a bad approximation, the language looks like someone used speech to text, etc...

4chan (or maybe just /g/) is largely bad at trolling.
>>
File: 1392682030848.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1392682030848.gif
549KB, 720x534px
Do you really think Apple cares what you think
>>
>>
>>57304818
>not putting RMS's email address
hahaha, what a coward ass bitch
>>
File: 1462201515007.jpg (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462201515007.jpg
7KB, 420x420px
can one expect the prices of the previous generation dropping one bit?

might be sorta interested for 200 dollaridoos less
>>
>>57304831
But I'm not pretending to be RMS.
Those are all my own legitimate concerns.
>>
>>57304930
>posting as RMS
jesus nigger either make the joke and commit, or don't make the joke.

being a faggot weasel like this is truly coward shit
>>
>>57304937
RMS wouldn't tell them to give 1 of the essential freedoms to their users. He'd say they're horrible people if they were giving all but 1 of them.
He also would have made some terrible iBad for your freedoms joke.
>>
>>57304771
Including it as an extra port would be good for a smooth transition, but taking out the old USB ports is full on fucking retarded when everyone in the world still uses them because most of our devices rely on them. I hope laptop manufacturers realize this and tell Apple to shove their adapters up their ass and keep them there. Extra port or fuck off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.