[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AYYYYYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (459KB, 686x739px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
459KB, 686x739px
AYYYYYYY
>>
>apple releases a refined version of a good idea that was done very poorly before
>BUT SOMEONE DID IT POORLY BEFORE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER APPLE DID IT AMAZINGLY
>>
>>57304470
This looks so tacky holy shit.
>>
>>57304532
>emoji bar doesnt look tacky
>>
>>57304521
>doesnt even include a esc key
wow
whoa
>>
>>57304521
This. It's like retards who ignore Dumont and claim the Wright Brothers invented flight with their slingshot.
>>
Great point OP. Maybe they should discontinue the iPhone, since it wasn't the first phone to feature a touch screen.

Apple could release a live forever pill and /g/ would find fault in it. You can thank apple for most of the modern tech conveniences you experience day to day.
>>
>>57304583
>Apple could release a live forever pill and /g/ would find fault in it.
Absolutely.
>New from Apple, iLiveForever!
>Fucking Apple ripoff, people have made immortality treatments before
>But none of those worked properly
>THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT, OTHER PEOPLE HAD THE IDEA FIRST APPLE ARE SHIT NO ORIGINAL IDEAS
>But Apple were the first to make one that works properly
>APPLE ARE SHIT, THEY'RE JUST MARKETING A SHINY VERSION OF SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE INVENTED
And so forth.
>>
>>57304552
Emojis are the new text.
>>
>>57304583
>most
Did Apple invent the internet, the web, the IBM PC, the intel architecture, Unix, DOS, OS/2?
>>
>>57305247
They invented smartphone, tablet and laptop. Bretty innovative I think.
>>
>>57304470
u dont understand, smashing that mf emoji bar while it is REAL NIGGA HOURS, you can't escape these hours, u don't need ESC key
>>
>>57304621
>>57304583
>comparing laptops and phones to a miracle medicine that makes you immortal
Wew
>>
>>57304621
with that you imply what came previous was always worse which is not the case

>Last July, during an interview with Charlie Rose, Bill Gates explained that Jobs "did some things better than I did. His timing in terms of when it came out, the engineering work, just the package that was put together. The tablets we had done before, weren't as thin, they weren't as attractive."

what apple has is a nice toy to look at but it's not better function wise
what would be more fitting in your analogy is
>Apple releases iLiveForever
>Microsoft had one of such pills out before but they tasted really really bitter
>Apple manages to make them taste like apples
>Everyone calls Apple now the inventor of the live forever pill
>>
>>57304470
delete this please
>>
>>57306078
This is a good post.
>>
>>57305234
Its so 2015 like their specs.
>>
>>57304470
I wish the companies would still come out with zany stuff like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.