[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_20161028-202717.jpg (181KB, 1440x771px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161028-202717.jpg
181KB, 1440x771px
Excluding the price, name a fault.
>Pro-tip, you can't.

Side note: equally priced/more expensive systems are riddled with catastrophic design failures (Surface Book, Razor Blade, Carbon x1 etc.), so a high-price isn't enough to make a great machine. It's a fact, that there is no system as coherent as the MacBook Pro.
>>
>>57304058
Probably soldered hardware, probably unrepairable, most likely shitty design that isnt durable, apple OS a shit, apple is a shitty corporation, willing to bet that keyboard layout a shit and that function bar < buttons, incompatible with previous charging cables ( personally i think that it using usb type c is better cuz type c is cute )

Thats all i can think of. Good for normies who need mac products for whatever reason like making music or shit, or unix coders maybe? But thats it
Sry 4 english im a filthy foreigner phoneposter >:^)
>>
no one cared about your blog post so it didn't need another thread
stop baiting people into an argument
>>
>>57304058
As a software developer, I'll take my physical function keys, escape, etc any day of the week.

Apple could give me the new Macbook Pro for free and it wouldn't be used.

If they added the touch bar in addition to keeping the function key row, then maybe it'd be useful. As is, it's just an expensive paperweight.

Thanks anon for the bait.
>>
>>57304058
No real USB ports
>>
>>57304058
I bought it, so we will see.
>>
>>57304058

it's cool and all coming from a 2010 mbp 6,2 but I think the touch bar is gimmicky a black and white oled would have been enough. Haven't looked over it extensively but I'm comfy for now seeing as all i do is shit post and torrent
>>
>>57304058
that keyboard is a catastrophic design failure, dude.
>>
>>57304058
>apple OS a shit
It's not. Many, many software dev shops prefer it over Windows and even Linux for development for a reason. It has drawbacks for sure and doesn't expose as many options as Windows but it's by far a better designed and more stable platform than Windows will ever be unless MS hires some competent devs to rip the entire thing up.

>2016
>Win10 audio stack still produces frequent errors with common audio chips
It's a joke.

>>57304121
>Apple could give me the new Macbook Pro for free and it wouldn't be used.
>software developer
You mean gnutard who just writes fizzbuzz solvers.
>>
>>57304093
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/10/28/new-macbook-pro-removable-ssd/
>>
File: macfag.png (5KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
macfag.png
5KB, 217x233px
>>57304121
The low end model has function keys and is only 1499 for a 2GHz dual core iGPU!
>>
OLED Bar is a gimmick. Buttons are better. This one isn't so bad since they're still making one with function keys.
4 fucking USB-C ports. No USB port.
Magsafe is gone.
They compromised an actually decent hardware update for the thinness of the laptop.
The keyboard is like the modern Macbook's keyboard.
The price.

But other than all of that, yeah, it seems okay.
>>
>>57304058
>name a fault
soldered on ram
old gen cpu
low end gpu
low resolution screen
no touchscreen

i named 5 what do i win?
>>
>>57304178
>>Apple could give me the new Macbook Pro for free and it wouldn't be used.
>>software developer
it'd still be useful as a files server or something similar - low CPU/GPU load so the poor thing doesn't throttle to a halt. let's say it would probably be about as useful as a raspberry.
>>
>>57304058
To add to what >>57304214 says, it has a fucking emoji bar and meme keyboard that doesn't have a goddamn escape key. The trackpad is also huge. That thing is like a pile of burning used condoms.
>>
>>57304276
>emoji keyboard
it's funny that /g/ complains about it so much given that all you guys can think to do with it is put emojis there. maybe it's just that you're a teenager who can only think about putting emojis there.
>>
>>57304214
>soldered on ram
It takes up less space, other than that, I guess so.
>old gen cpu
There's no quad-core Kaby Lake available yet, I guess that could have used 7th gen in the 13" Pro, but that would be an odd inconsistency.
>low end gpu
A dedicated GPU would compromise the thermals and battery life, gaming laptops don't work.
>low resolution screen
What the fuck are you talking about? It's higher than QHD.
>no touchscreen
Why the fuck would you want a touchscreen on a laptop? Touch alone is one of the reasons Windows 10 is such a fragmented mess, because it's trying to accommodate for everyone.
>i named 5 what do i win?
a (you)
>>
>>57304293
it has a lower resolution than my xps 13
>>
>>57304330
Enjoy your scaling
>>
>>57304058
>No Magsafe.
>No USB Type-A
>No HDMI 2.0
>No DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort 1.4
>No SD Card Reader
>2GB of VRAM in 2016 when 4-8GB is standard
>16GB RAM max in 2016
>(13" Only) No quad-core or discrete GPU configurations for a "Professional" workstation

At least ask for something challenging, OP. The new MacBook Pro refresh is the biggest hunk of garbage Apple has ever announced.
>>
>>57304330
>>57304417

kek
>>
>>57304417
>scaling
>>
Price is too high.
>>
>>57304417
even if it was 2x scaled, windows and linux scaling is dog shit compared to in os x.
>>
>>57304971
>windows
>>
>>57304978
>and linux
>>
>>57304981
>kernel
>scaling
>>
>>57304661

>No Magsafe.

tru

>No USB Type-A

tru

>No HDMI 2.0

tru, but i've been accustomed to carrying around a tb 2.0 to hdmi anyhow, so a usb c to hdmi won't be too problematic to me. besides, 4k @ 60hz

>No DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort 1.4

above

>No SD Card Reader

not a photographer

>2GB of VRAM in 2016 when 4-8GB is standard

CAD really doesn't call for that much vram. if you try gaming on a macbook, well, you're fucking retarded (for gaming in the first place as well)

>16GB RAM max in 2016

when have you ever used more than 8 before ur dram gets virtualized, cmon let's be real

>(13" Only) No quad-core or discrete GPU configurations for a "Professional" workstation

agreed, though both of these in the 13" would create larger power draws. either way, cpu architecture nowadays is fairly refined.
inbf muh GHz
>>
>>57304981
What's wrong with the kernel, shill? Are you implying Darwin is better?
>>
>>57304985
>nitpicking
>missing the point
>>
>>57305010
at display scaling, yes. none of the linux DEs seem to have a clue what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>Excluding the price, name a fault.

It's a piece of shit, that's all that matters.
>>
>>57305011
i just know youve never used gnome or unity and just assuming linux has worse scaling
you might not even know the difference between distro and de
>>
>>57305026
see >>57305016
but it's cool that rather than take any feedback you get and making your preferred distribution better, you throw a tantrum and accuse me of not knowing anything. that's a sound tactic

2017 will be the year of the linux desktop! just wait!
>>
>>57305003
>Not a photographer
But some people are.
>CAD doesn't call for that much VRAM
But high-resolution video editing might, and hell, what about GPU-accelerated product renders?
>When have you ever used more than 8?
Working on 4K+ textures in Substance
Also multi-threading is becoming increasingly useful, we should be getting more cores, not less. Especially for the cost.
>>
>>57305003
you don't need a blank space between every single line break. jesus christ
>>
>>57304058
getting the lightest, thinnest, sleekest laptop, only to end up carrying 500lbs of dongles, adapters, and readers to make it as useful as a 8 year old thinkpad.

>applefags on suicide watch.
YOU FAGS SURE GOT TOLD THIS PAST GAY DAYS IN THE TENDERLOIN, BY THE KING QUEEN
>>
File: wew lad.png (112KB, 857x803px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
112KB, 857x803px
>>57304058
>>57304140

Get on my level poorfag
>>
>>57305327
omg the price for this ....
>>
why people still buy overpriced laptop ??
>>
>>57305051
>But some people are.
I suppose this is the time to throw in the argument of USB C dongle for niche things. I haven't used my sd card slot once in the time that i've had it in my xps 13 or my macbook. I would have almost always preferred an extra displayport or usb a and have spent the money on a dongle, rather than have deadspace on my laptop. I'm certainly not a fan of having to carry extra ugly fucking dongles that cost money, but it expands the i/o versatility for whatever might come out in the future especially at that bandwidth

>But high-resolution video editing might, and hell, what about GPU-accelerated product renders?
I think it's fair to say that video editing of excessive caliber should stay exclusive to desktop tier machines. In the silicon industry, size is inversely proportional to performance which would explain the absurd pricing for the notebook. If you would rather performance, invest in >22nm desktop processes that allow you to do some real work. Right now, the industry is optimizing smaller size processes for convenience of every day carry and power consumption than engineering them to perform at desktop tier performance.

>Working on 4K+ textures in Substance. Also multi-threading is becoming increasingly useful, we should be getting more cores, not less. Especially for the cost.

above

>>57305056

shut

the

fuck

up

nigger

do you even know how a transistor works
consider dying
>>
>>57305381
>I think it's fair to say that video editing of excessive caliber should stay exclusive to desktop tier machines.
Which is fine, but in that case, Apple should really drop the "Pro" branding, and call it instead what it really is now: The MacBook Plus. This is not a workstation class machine like the PowerBooks/MacBook Pros of the past once were. Professional machines are supposed to have more "niche" features like SD readers and lots of I/O, powerful CPUs, GPUs, and close to desktop-class performance with the benefit of portability.

If what Apple wants is to create a fancier consumer class machine, then it really ought to be branded as such.
>>
File: 42.gif (728KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
42.gif
728KB, 400x277px
>in MACOS you need to press cmd+alt+esc when a program freezes
>but there's no escape
>>
>>57305424
apple has never respected their customer base. they humor and patronize them, but never respected them. they see everyone who buys their products as marks, chumps, and rubes.
>>
>>57304981
>>57305016

GNOME works pretty well
>>
>>57305480
it's not as good at scaling as os x is. there's no getting around this fact right now.
>>
>>57305489
Well yeah, OS X is designed for specific models.
>>
>>57305327
But the flat keyboard is cancer.
You will regret that buy
>>
>>57304058

losing magsafe.
depth of travel for keys on the keyboard.
requiring users to buy a dongle and a cable to migrate data from their existing macbook pros.
the price and number of dongles required.
the cost of expanding the storage.
adoption of the touchbar by third party developers, especially text editors or open source programs.
the push to reduce the height/thickness of the laptop.
>>
>>57304058
You need a adapter to connect iphone 7
>>
>>57305424
>Professional machines are supposed to have more "niche" features like SD readers and lots of I/O, powerful CPUs, GPUs, and close to desktop-class performance with the benefit of portability.

It's not like the hardware inside the machine is that of a shitbox. The computer can do a decent amount despite its shortcomings in lack of i/o and whatnot. Besides, the i/o thing comes back to individual preference in versatility. You get what you want and more, but nothing more of what you don't want.

The older powerbooks also carried firewire, and there isn't a single peripheral device in our day now that uses it. Also, optical media. Who's to say that the same won't happen to a lot of i/os that we say today? This choice in i/o isn't targeted towards those who prefer a solitary set of i/o but instead to those to who prefer versatility in i/o without the potential of obsolescence. Granted, apple has made some shitty fucking decisions when considering i/o like magsafe and fucking lightning. truly deplorable

It's really not apple's fault in how much of a gap there is between performance in portable electronics and desktop electronics. trends in electronics include power and size minimization, yet the silicon industry has barely been able to keep up with software that demands so much processing power. If it's power and portability you're in favor of, get a giant brick laptop with a fucking xeon whose battery life lasts no more than 30 minutes.

all ultrabook manufacturers are headed in this direction, fyi.
>>
File: 1467120395054.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467120395054.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Enjoy them dongles. Also apparently including the charger extension cable is too expensive for a 1500$+ laptop, so good luck if your outlet isn't close.
>>
>>57305578
>You get what you want and more, but nothing of what you don't want
What if what I don't want is to carry around adapters for everything?

It's fine if the i/o we see today is going away and even if everything is eventually going to be replaced with type-C USB, there's a transitional period. Just like as Optical media became the standard, there were laptops with both 3.5" floppy and optical bays. When Firewire was replaced with USB 2.0, there were laptops with both Firewire and USB 2.0 ports. For a professional machine in the current day and age, it would have been far more sensible to take the old thunderbolt ports and convert those both to USB-C thunderbolt ports, leaving the existing card reader, HDMI, and 2 USB 3 type-A ports, then they'd have all the most common standards covered. and the could still have made the machine just as thin and light, and kept the spiffy Magsafe connector.
>>
>>57304661
>>No Magsafe.
>>No USB Type-A
>>No HDMI 2.0
>>No DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort 1.4
>>No SD Card Reader

All achievable with dongles/that USB-C MagSafe clone. You loose the convenience of being able to plug straight into dedicated ports but gain options due to USB-C.

>>2GB of VRAM in 2016 when 4-8GB is standard

I have no idea to what degree 2GB vs 4etc gimps stuff like Final Cut.

>>16GB RAM max in 2016

That is enough for 99% of users.

>>(13" Only) No quad-core or discrete GPU configurations for a "Professional" workstation

Fair enough. Most devs I work with that use macs have the 15" though. It's not a workstation, it's a laptop that tries to perform as a workstation within far tighter design and thermal constraints.

I think your main problem seems to be the name. Even the 13" *is* suitable for professional use but none are workstation-level. People who really need 32+GB RAM, 8+GB VRAM, a 40" IPS 4K screen etc already have and will continue to have workstations. Maybe they could call it the MacBook Pro(with compromises)/High End Consumer.
>>
>>57305489
It depends on what DE you use.
Scaling on linux is pretty fine with cinnamon, Unity, or Gnome. It's actually better than windows because even though gtk2/qt4 applications don't support hidpi scaling, they also don't get blurry text and icons like windows programs that don't support hidpi scaling.
>>
>>57305749
Which is why I said they should drop the "Pro" branding and call it the MacBook Plus. Apple really has no "Pro" hardware anymore. Even the Mac Pro is falling behind the curve, and this new MacBook Pro is nothing more than a slightly beefier version of their consumer-focused MacBook with Retina Display. Powerbooks and MacBook Pros of yore used to be the "Mobile Workstation" line, but they simply aren't anymore.
>>
>>57304058
>name a fault
Mac os
>>
>>57305726
I disagree, the one thing I actually respect about Apple is how they force the industry to move forward, even at the expense of the everyday user. For example, there's been better alternatives to the 3.5mm jack for decades, but as proven, the industry won't move itself. I'd be happy to carry around adapters for 1-2 hardware generations if it accelerates type-c uptake. All they need to do now is drop lightning on their stupid phones and switch to type-c. Lightning is inferior to usb type-c is every aspect.
>>
I'll happily buy the last gen, it's a solid laptop and lets me develop across all platforms well. This new one is fucking retarded, even more overpriced than usual and it removed the fucking escape key for whatever reason.
>>
>>57305793
>Better than Windows 10 for light productivity
>Better than Linux for light productivity
All you should be doing on an Ultrabook is light productivity
>>
>>57305915
>the one thing I actually respect about Apple is how they force the industry to move forward
They don't force the industry to do anything. The industry is already creating Type-C tech where appropriate, they are already transitioning, and Apple had fuck all to do with it. What they're doing is inconveniencing their customers for no real reason other than selling overpriced adapters.

>There's been better alternatives to the 3.5mm jack for decades
There hasn't, and that's why we still use them.

When you're designing a device that's supposedly there to enable professionals to get work done, you don't force them to buy a bunch of shitty adapters, you outfit them with the things they need. Apple's done a really shit job of that this time around.
>>
People complaining about the ports or the fucking touch bar are autistic. Seriously, just consider killing yourself. First Apple had a +QHD screen resolution and everyone bitched about it. Now is a must. Then people bitched about the Magsafe and how ridiculous it was not having a universal port; lately, USB-C is mandatory as the previous type is getting dated. Now you bitch about having four USB-C.

Autistic.

Now the fucking obsession for

T H I N N E R
H
I
N
N
E
R

laptops is just awful. I want this specs on the body of the previous Retina laptop. Is that too much to ask? I'd buy one of these bastards if it had +12 hours of battery life, but we've got 9 because THINNER DUDE.

And an SD slot. I miss that too.

And the fucking price. The high-end is 2599€ in Spain.

That's 2855$. So fuck you, Apple. I'll stick to my previous laptop at least until 2020.
>>
File: macbook-pro-2016-vs-2015-comp-1.jpg (77KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
macbook-pro-2016-vs-2015-comp-1.jpg
77KB, 1000x637px
20% less battery capacity than it's predecessor.
>>
>>57304058

ok

Thunderbolt 3 Ports on Right Side of 13-Inch MacBook Pro Have Reduced PCI Express Bandwidth

>Apple has published a detailed support document highlighting the capabilities of the Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports on the new MacBook Pro, unveiling some previously unknown details and outlining the different adapters that are needed to connect various accessories.

>According to the document, while all of the ports on the 15-inch MacBook Pro and the 13-inch MacBook Pro without a Touch Bar offer full Thunderbolt 3 performance, only two of the four ports on the 13-inch MacBook Pro with a Touch Bar support Thunderbolt 3 at full performance.

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/10/28/macbook-pro-tb3-reduced-pci-express-bandwidth/
>>
>>57305327
Feels good working for Apple
>>
I just wanted a decent shit which i can use to shitpost on 4chan. I'm on a 5 years old Macbook Air currently and wanted to retire it but holy shit Apple what the fuck are you even doing ?

Shit starts at $1500 without any of the FEATURES you're advertising the system for.

I really, REALLY want Tim Cook to resign. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea
>>
>>57306565
Yeah but I think Skylake has much better battery life over Broadwell
>>
>2ghz cpu
>2016

Lel
>>
>>57304180
That's not really a consolation. From the 2013 model onwards those SSDs have been shitty proprietary ones (no - can't just put a samsung 950 in there, it won't work) and there's only one company who makes replacements and they cost almost as much as the entire machine
>>
>>57304058
>Radeon
>No CUDA
Into the trash
>>
Not top of the line hardware. Not built to last. Cancer keyboard. Other than that, it's a decent mid-high range laptop. I'd still never buy one myself. If I was gifted one I would naturally buy it.
>>
>>57306663
No they used a smaller battery negating any benefit.
A refreshed 2015 rMBP with skylake/kaby-lake would have been objectively superior in every way.
>>
>>57304058
Keyboard

/thread
>>
>>57304058
>implying macs aren't the most design failure riddled computers on the market
>>
>>57306753
I'm surprised they didn't use Nvidia's 10 series GPUs, they are so much more power efficient that it's not even funny. it's like 3x faster per watt than Poolaris.
>>
File: Jimmy Rustle.png (478KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Rustle.png
478KB, 512x512px
>>57304058
Coherent? It's a fucking gimmick now you Twitter spamming alphabet-soup vomiting idiot.
>"Our fancy touch bar"
Where's the fucking functionality? Why is it that the older model is now expensive? And what's pro about this? You want some fucking professional hardware, get out of TrashCan X and go do something like code, or even better, remote into a server that does all your rendering, it'd be a better waste of money than this thing. It's an idiotic gimmick, uninspired, and doesn't belong at it's price point, or even above 1500 dollars for that matter.

At least Windows machines can be torn down and fixed. We don't have to trash the mother fuckers after a two year model refresh.

Prove me wrong, OP.
>Pro-tip, you can't.
>>
I'm genuinely leaning towards getting a surface book or surface pro now.

I have to admit though, if the prices of the MacBook were in line with the previous generation, i'd probably go for the middle 13", but right now MS/Surface is offering more computer for better money
>>
99% of all developers complaining about this mbp iteration won't go back to windows or linux.

i've been on os x since 2003 and tried to go back to windows/linux 2 times. i bought the x220 when it was released and just returned a dell xps 13.

windows on the x220 was a fucking nightmare with driver problems left and right. the touchpad sucked. the only really, really great thing was the keyboard.

the xps had coilwhine and weird battery + wifi problems. linux is still a terrible main driver if you're a dev. my DE config blew up twice in a week and i had to reconfigure everything. no proper skype, drivers unstable, webcam dropping video which could only be fixed by reboots... that's enough reason for me to stay on a mac.

inb4: javascript developer needs 5000 eurodollar nodejs machine for frontend development. nope: i do haskell, java and typescript mostly.
>>
File: 1422835943622.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1422835943622.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>>57307229
>linux is still a terrible main driver if you're a dev
Sure thing, Pajeet.
>>
>>57307242
>pajeet
>able to afford a 5k mbp

best logic
>>
>>57304058
>name a fault
It's a Mac. Gee, that was hard.
>>
>>57304058
>Still slower and weaker than my mid-2010 i5 16gb/RAM flossing two SSDs.
>USB/ HDMI/ SD 404
No thanks
>>
>>57304125
This. That was pretty easy OP
>>
>>57304184
>1500 dollars for dual core 2ghz
What the fuck are they trying to pull? No retard is actually going to pay for that.
>>
>>57304058
Just bumping this to remind Op that he got his ass handed to him.

There is no defending this shitty laptop.

Typing this from a rMBP, and I know it. You should to, op.
>>
>>57304178
Developers like it because its Unix based,meaning they can run the development tools without running Linux. And development tools made in Mac are superb. What developers actually argue is that the functionality of apple built in software has become shit, removing features like reversing videos for gods sake in iMovie and etc for the other programs. Apple core functionality in their os programs suck.
>>
>>57304058
Touchbar, didn't need evem 3 secs to think

also their ecosystem is not perfect synced since iphones come with USB A cables and the Macbook only with USB C , also headphone jack instead of lighting, no COURAGE

although i think touchid is a good idea
>>
If you have apples newest laptop and their newest phone you can't connect the phone to the macbook without a new cable that you have to buy. The fact that it isn't included in the box makes it seem like apple doesn't care about their customers... Sexy product though.
>>
>>57304140
what the fuck is a country kit
>>
>flat non tactile keyboard
>no ports
Apple killed the Macbook Pro.
They should have straight out discontinued it like the iPod Classic and the Air.

t. MBP 2011 owner
>>
>>57304058
it's way too fukin expensive
i'd get an older mac
>>
>>57304058
only has dual core options, no dedicated gpu in any model, only has integrated graphics, says pro, only has 8gb ram which is upgradeable to 16 but i would have thought that a professional would need 32gb ram and a dedicated gpu to handle a professional workload
>>
>>57304058
MBP RIP

Way to screw the pooch, Apple
>>
>>57304058
Why would we excluse the price? Are they handing out these things for free?

The price has always been the biggest flaw of Apple products
>>
>>57308567
>What is white college girls
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.