[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any app developers here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: water.jpg (114KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
114KB, 650x487px
Gonna wait till any comment here before just displaying my idea to be taken.
>>
>I have this awesome app idea I'm not going to tell you
>we will split the profits 90 to me and 10 to you
>oh and you are going to have to do all the work and take all the risk
That's you and every great app idea person ever before. If you want to realize your idea you go to a consultant firm and present your idea. They will tell you to front up a huge amount of money and once you've done that they will make your app. Oh and you will get 100% of the profits.
>>
>>57301690
>I have this awesome app idea, im going to tell everyone

Youre right, I was an idiot for not doing that.

Are you an app developer? Split the profits 50 - 50? Was going to suggest 60 you 40 me but you hurt my feelings.
>>
>>57302107
how about you make it yourself, retard

>Oh this 16 year old on /g/ said he had a great app idea that either is a clone of a previously established app or has no way to actually make money
>I'm going to drop what I'm doing and spend time working on this idea for the idea guy for half the potential profits!
>Good thing the idea guy knows nothing about programming and I am an experienced mobile developer willing to do what basically amounts to charity work!
t. No one ever
>>
>>57302137
> and thus went the story of how anon threw away a winning lottery ticket
>>
>>57302164
>thus goes the story of how anon didn't buy the lottery ticket that costs potentially hundreds of hours of labor with a 1/million chance of paying out over $100
>>
>>57302107
>Split the profits 50 - 50?

>Bring literally nothing to the table
>Expect 50/50 cut
>>
Fucking useless ideas guy.
>>
>>57301527
Ideas are worthless
>>
>>57302210
>if only noone ever had any ideas
>>
>>57302107
>Are you an app developer?
I'm a software engineer. I run my own consultant firm with 20 employees.
>Split the profits 50 - 50? Was going to suggest 60 you 40 me but you hurt my feelings.
We get about 3 of you retards coming every month. You have a "great" app idea you wont tell us before we sign up on making your app for a splitting profits scheme that is in your favor. What you don't realize is that we take all the risk and will work for free if it turns out your idea is fucking garbage.

We have a standard proposition for people like you. You pay us money to develop your app. You will get 100% of the profits. We will sign a NDA but you will have to pay us. If you can't agree to that then it just shows you don't believe in your own idea and kind of just wanted someone else to take all the risk.
>>
>>57302222
>have an idea
>can realize idea
Pick both or give up.
>>
I'll do it opie. Now tell me your idea
>>
>>57301690
Reminds of a proposition made by my friend, except that he wanted to split it 60/40 at the beginning, focus only on the marketing but not tell how he was going to do it, not guarantee any results, expect access to my accounts, and expect me to output work on time. He actually thought the deal was fair.
>>
File: 1334383839232.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1334383839232.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>57302221

Execution is just a series of ideas about how you do stuff.

Pagerank was just an idea.
>>
>>57302221
Global Patent Holdings made 100 million dollars from ideas.
>>
What is the best way to design your app? My apps look like shit.
>>
>>57303971
Copy other apps that look nice and are intuitive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.