[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple fags will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_20161029_142159.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_142159.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
Apple fags will defend this
>>
>>57299322
I don't think they will, not anymore.
>>
I think Apple has really gone off the deep end
>>
>>57299322
Applefags use laptops pre-port cutout era.
>>
>>57299322
go check all the apple blogs, and the apple sub-plebbit. The are all pissed off lately.

I hope the sales tank because Apple has their head far up their asses and need a reality check.
>>
>>57299322
Now instead of xerox replace it with todays apple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614
>>
i will not, the dongle's need to end. i'm sticking with the 2015 mbp until it dies now instead of the usual 2 year refresh.

if they somehow fuck up the upcoming new iMacs i will abandon completely
>>
>>57299463
That was a great video, thanks.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to see people wake up and say no. But, I still fear that there are tons of people who will still buy into this because "Apple".
>>
>>57299322
It's Apple.
>>
>>57299961
Creating a new thread so more ppl watch it.
>>
>>57299322
Why in the actual fuck are they using audio on their phone instead of the computer?
>>
I was fine until yesterday. But the touch bar did it for me. Im not buying another MB

Im also ready to sell my iPhone but android phones are so shitty compared to it that I dont know what to do.
>>
>>57300121
Laptop has no lightning port so he can't use his lightning earphones
>>
>>57300182
Take a look at the Google Pixel. A lot of people are really happy with it.
>>
>>57299322
I've experimented with many computers over my lifetime, I was a hug apple fan,

But back in 2010 I kinda just lost hope when they kept doing nothing more to their iPhones than cosmetic design upgrades. After the whole PowerPC and actual ingenuity went downhill, I knew that the money side of stuff was going to be more in the eyes of Apple Corporates than Steve's ideas for people. Yes, he was an asshole, but he had ideas and saw some things I think were actually useful now, like Gates.

I condemn it, and not to mention little gimmicks? I'll run the Razer laptops with the additional screen if I want to waste money on extras. I might use the Razer, who the fuck am I kidding. But when Jobs died I think it all just shifted to money.

There's no more ingenuity. It's dead. Long live the king of old, who died soon after their founder.

Now we wait and see who buys a Trashlet Pro 3 or actually gets a System76 laptop.
>>
>>57300189
The laptop has no headphone jack? Kek
>>
>>57300207
Google Pixel and CR48 look beautiful.. but ChromeOS. I know you can install linux, but I dunno how good the support on that is.
>>
This is just sad, at least it used to be entertaining to poke fun at Applefriends when Steve was in charge.
>>
>>57299961

Even the normalfags are pretty pissed about it, anon. Apple's killing themselves and behind the curve doing the exact same things Jobs said about Xerox here >>57299463

Jobs was also massive cunt to his employees about UX and if he didn't think the UX was good enough then he yelled at them and sent them back to the drawing board. But that was his genius in letting the people creating their products innovate, but he was the gatekeeper and if it wasn't something they could market and build consumer loyalty on, then it wasn't good enough for him.

>>57300226

And Apple had at least a compelling product when Steve was in charge. Microsoft may have invented the tablet, but Steve marketed the "Perfected" version and blew them out of the water.
>>
>>57299463
kind of, except apple has no where remotely close to a monopoly. They just went full retard for no real reason
>>
File: 5490989-1.jpg (131KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
5490989-1.jpg
131KB, 640x425px
In five years everything will have moved to either a USB-C connector or (in the case of consumer headphones) Bluetooth, and we'll all look back and have a laugh at how much everyone wailed and gnashed their teeth at Apple for unceremoniously dropping the multitude of different legacy ports, including the chunky, non-reversible, 20-year-old USB-A.

That's exactly what happened after Apple replaced the 30-pin iPod connector with Lightning in 2012.
>>
>>57300247
I know plenty of Mac users and iPhone owners and none of them have complained about this. For the 7 the lack of headphone jack was brought up a few times but everyone uses bluetooth anyways. For the audiophiles I just triggered I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about normies.
>>
I'm done, sold the iPad and went with a Samsung galaxy tab 2, fucking awesome does everything I want. Selling the iPhone 6 to get an LG V20. I'm keeping the iMac till it breaks down for good and I'm building a 6 core machine. All that remains is my love for Macbooks.. that died last night. This is a legit notice of a legit Macfag jumping ship. I'm done with this bullshit. The razer stuff (with a skin to hide all that gay shit) I'm sure will be a good replacer.
>>
>>57300286
>Implying you own any of those devices
>>
>>57300286
Forgot da pic.
>>
>>57300307
>I'm poor so everyone else must be too
>>
>>57300225
Well chromebooks are generally cheap as fuck, but I wouldn't get either. Although people here talk shit about touchwiz, I've had no problems with my samsung s6, and s7's are basically the same just better. No lag, really good battery, great camera, etc

Pretty sure its not that hard to install a custom rom on it either if it really bothers you
>>
>>57300330
Have you tried the Note 7 yet?

I hear it bombs the competition.
>>
>>57300330
oooooh, I thought you were talking about Chromebook Pixel, not the phone Google Pixel
>>
Honestly I'm glad USB-A is on its way out, the transition is gonna be rough but christ almighty I'm so fed up with this crap
>>
>>57299322
>iBaby spends all his money on Crapple
>can't afford furniture

lel
>>
>>57300307
You're right, also have another iMac a PC. Look at screen for /g/ web screen.

Oh btw, the galaxy tab s2 blows the fuck out of the iPad
>>
>>57300275
I would be more accepting of USB-C only on the Macbooks IF they put it on the iPhone and iPad
>>
>>57300339
lol'd, but no the form factor is retarded. Its too big to be a phone and too small to be a tablet. I haven't heard of any issues with the regular s-series samsung phones though.

>>57300346
Well maybe we're both confused. I wasn't even the original guy. If you want my opinion though I'd get a dell xps 13 or 15. I think its the best all around laptop on the market today, the screen is gorgeous, basically no bezel, touchscreen, great performance, for roughly half the price of a macbook. If you want a little more performance at the trade off of a worse screen and worse bezel, dell's newer inspiron lineup is quite good too
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>57300317
>safari
>>
>>57300440
Perhaps they like battery life and touchpad gestures
>>
>>57300440
I use Chrome on my iMac but you legit get more battery life if you use it on laptop.
>>
>>57300440
Safari is a perfectly good browser.

>inb4 muh meme format aka webm
>>
Jobs is rolling in his grave
>>
>>57300522
Jobs is probably crying in his gave with his rotting corpse reaking as his anger forces the very microbes that decompose him out of his body.
>>
>>57299322
I own an rMBP and an iPhone, and no, I won't. It was a nice ride for some time that got progressively worse, and now I think it's time to pack my things and move on. I see no reason to defend all those bullshit decisions. In the end I really need to work on this machine and I don't have the feeling that their "pro" devices move in any direction that makes them more suitable for work. I don't want to fiddle with adapters for every single thing I want to do with external devices, I don't want to type on that shitty butterfly keyboard for even a second, I don't need a touchbar or a giant trackpad and I really liked magsafe a lot. On top of that prices even went up, by a lot. So I'm paying way more for way less and I don't see how anyone could defend this.

A large part of my department uses Apple for work, and interestingly, everybody is just as pessimistic about it. I really think this time they really lost the professionals. I've been to conferences were literally 90% of the audience had Macbooks. If they lose that kind of momentum, then it will be a lot more difficult to take OS X seriously any longer.
>>
>>57300903

Just curious, what kind of work you do? Industrial design?
>>
I'm just hoping Apple don't find a way to fuckup the iMac.

I use FCPX/Motion, and occasionally Logic, professionally, and having to move away from these apps would be a huge inconvenience for me, but we're getting to the stage where using them is an inconvenience in itself because Apple has basically abandoned them in favour of hipster kiddies using their Macbooks at Starbucks.
>>
>>57301183
They will.
It'll be way too large, way to expensive, and underpowered.
>>
>>57300903
I know the Feels anon, I'm with you. Whoever thought that keyboard was acceptable needs a beating.

Apple without Jobs is like a decaying carcass. Cook and Ive need to move along.

That said, my rMBP is recently purchased, so it will be a while, but when it goes, I'll be moving on unless shit changes.
>>
>>57301183

Jonny can fuck it up.
>>
>>57299322
>>57299358
Applefag here. Nope. Will not defend.

I'm on a 2014 MBP and iPhone 6s. If I was to upgrade to the new MBP my phone, my external drives, my flash drives, my mouse, a television I use, and as far as I know everything at my work that one would plug into a laptop suddenly require new cables/adapters.
>>
>>57300955
Astrophysics, believe it or not.
>>
>>57300217
Funfact: you need to buy a dongle or a special cable to connect your brand new iphone 7 to your brand new macbook
Funfact 2: you don't need to buy anything else in order to use an android phone with your brand new macbook

Such innovation!
>>
All they had to do was put out a noticeably different looking fashion accessory every release cycle without any major changes besides look

That's all it took to get Apple to where they are

Why they purposefully removed features in the uncertainty of the post jobs era is beyond me.

Their foundation was already built as a company. All they had to do now was continue to release slightly better iterations
>>
>>57301945
That will be fixed next year when the entire Mac lineup is all USB-C and Apple ships only USB-C cables with its iOS devices.

What's more interesting is how you're supposed to use the new Lightning EarPods on a Mac.
>>
What would happen if I plugged in two USB-C power adapters into the new MacBook Pro?

What would happen if I bought a shitload of USB-C splitter adapters (pictured) and plugged in 256 power adapters into the new MacBook Pro?
>>
>>57302753
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207256

>Your MacBook Pro only draws power one power supply, even if more than one is attached—so using multiple power supplies will not speed up charging.

>If you connect multiple power supplies to your MacBook Pro, the one that provides the most power will be used, regardless of the order in which you connected them.
>>
>>57302773
what if both power supplies provide the exact same amount of power?
>>
>>57301338
But that'd always been the case. They change adapters every couple of years.
>>
>>57302773
But could you bypass this with 256 power adapters all plugged in at once through a multitude of splitters?

Just buttfuck-supervolt-overload the chip or something that blocks that shit, kinda like those unauthorized NES cartridges.
>>
>>57302784
>>57302894
It will just choose one adapter from which to charge and ignore all the rest.
>>
File: 5296998-itsjustajlove.tumblr.jpg (194KB, 1081x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5296998-itsjustajlove.tumblr.jpg
194KB, 1081x1280px
>>57299322
You can always just stick with it's predecessor if you need the headphone jack, but let's be honest everyone in the twenty first century already upgraded to bluetooth headphones ages ago.
>>
>>57302978
but which adapter will it choose?
>>
>>57299322
IOS fag here. Will not defend.
>>
>>57299322
its actually a good design. Its not that often you have more than one thing plugged in.
>>
>>57299358
Applefags turn a blind eye to everything from that shitty company. They have from the very day that Apple announced a reskinned Openstep, and on the day the "superior" PPC was replaced with x86.
>>
>>57300121
conference call
>>
>>57300275

fuck. that. shit.

I have completely reverted back to wired head phones, mice, and keyboards. Nothing drives me more fucking crazy than dead batteries in any if these devices.
>>
dongles are for dongles
>>
File: Cq5GoZSUEAAdoqJ.jpg (92KB, 1078x803px) Image search: [Google]
Cq5GoZSUEAAdoqJ.jpg
92KB, 1078x803px
>>57303044
>starting to catch Jungle fever

Stop this now anon.
>>
>>57299463
holy shit, he sounds like the least fun person ever.
Imagine him getting angry at an employee.
>>
>>57299322
It is retarded.
You need adapter for getting your iphone or your new iphone headset.

Is is all about money not the product. Fuck Tim Cook.
>>
>>57302887
Not really. USB-A has been the standard for peripherals and other devices you plug into a computer for how many decades now?

The only changes I've had to deal with over the last 9 years were in video. And that actually went from more adapters to less for me, since I used to have to use a VGA or DVI adapter but now HDMI is quite popular and I have an HDMI port right on my machine.

To this day I don't think I've ever even seen a USB-C device. And as far as I know the cheap Lenovo shitboxes that offices like to buy don't generally have USB-C. This is a standards change that hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>57299322
does their new laptop not have an apple logo?
>>
File: 1303554751679.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1303554751679.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
But there is a lighting to usb-c cable, you don't need any dongles
>>
>>57306234
That's it.

Nobody will buy this shit.
>>
>>57299322
There is no escapeâ„¢
>>
>>57299322
BUT MUH ADAPTERS ARE TOO COMPLICATED FOR US SUPERIOR INTELEGENCE LINUX FAGS.
>>
>>57306338
>defending replacing every single port with shitty low quality adapters
wew, applecuck
>>
>>57299322
I've recommended the MBP to about a dozen people

Half of them bought either it or the air

There is no recommending this:
Shitty Keyboard
Dongle dongle dongle
Meh touchbar that is not needed by non-retards who can remember a hotkey
$300 price bump over previous mid-tier model

WTF?
>>
>>57306034
most successful people arent fun

deal with it
>>
>2k16
>using ports
how poor?
>>
File: apple_iphone_5_headset.jpg (186KB, 725x455px) Image search: [Google]
apple_iphone_5_headset.jpg
186KB, 725x455px
If Apple would have invented the 3.5mm instead of removing it they would be hailed for their genius.

Bluetooth headphones are simply not an alternative for 3.5mm headphones. They are niche use. I love bluetooth and use bluetooth audio devices myself, but not more than 5% of the time I consume audio. Really only for TV and car. The concept of having a lightweight, analog, cable device, compatible with everything ("industrial grade equipment", not just flimsy little cheap chinese LCD screens) is nothing to improve on.

For work, I use iPhone 6 and Thinkpad. I can do conference calls on both devices by simply plugging the iPhone headset into one of the two devices. Its fucking brilliant, and the fact that I have no heavy batteries and chips in your ear, and a cable which actually improves the overall handling and convenience only adds to the charm.

In five years, every device will still use 3.5mm. It wouldn't surprise me if iPhone 8 would get the 3.5mm back.
>>
>>57300211
this.
>>
>>57299322
Apple fags will buy this
>>
File: usb_c_to_lightning.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
usb_c_to_lightning.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Can someone tell me why this wouldn't work?

Why does the OP need so many adapters?

lmfao this is stupid.
>>
>>57306543
OP demonstrates the most simple way to have both devices connected to power while using headphones on the phone.
>>
>>57306577

Whut? Aren't there two USB-C ports on the laptop??
>>
>>57306543

It can work, that's not the issue - the issue is Apple could toss one or two of those cables in the box for iPhone owners to make use of considering the sheer cost of these new laptops but they won't.

Instead, they'll sell such cables to iPhone owners at several hundred percent profit margin and continue milking the Cult for every penny possible.

If they had included one or two USB-C to Lightning cables in the box the Cult would be screaming with joy over it, alas, they didn't.
>>
>>57306577
or bluetooth headphones
>>
>>57306656
the new MBP was announced like 4 days ago. at this point we don't know if apple will announce a deal to let iPhone 7/7+ customers swap their USB-A cables for USB-C. it's literally only been 4 days. it took samsung longer to respond properly to their Notes exploding.

if the dust settles and the final takeaway is "yeah you all just got fucked", then i agree this was mildly shitty of apple. it's like $15 so it's not that big a deal to me, but i'll agree that it wasn't the right thing to do on apple's part. but the dust hasn't settled.
>>
>>57299322
Yo dawg I heard you like dongles.
>>
>>57300955
Not him but I work at a software company, and it's the exact same scenario, believe it or not.
>>
>>57306698

>it's like $15

More like $25.

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MK0X2AM/A/usb-c-to-lightning-cable-1-m

<and this cable costs them like $.87 to manufacturer>
>>
>>57303163
RNG
>>
It's a 2000 dollar facebook machine.
>>
>>57306395
yeah, Elon Musk is also an asshole and so was Billy G probably

but Jobs and Gates at least managed to make profit with their companies
>>
tfw my desktop has 3 3.5mm jacks and I have speakers hooked up to one headphones to other and none in front one

tfw my desktop has like 20 usb 2.0/3.0 ports

tfw I can right click
>>
>>57306466
Wow. Someone agreed with me on a /g/ topic.

I kinda feel like I achieved something in my life now.
>>
>>57306698
One of your examples was planned. Apple shouldn't be trying to figure out a use case for something that they say they spent so long designing.
>>
>>57306260
But then you wouldn't be able to charge the macbook
>>
>>57299322
How brave, it brings a tear to my eyes.
>>
>>57299322
I thought this was terrible but then I remembered I have 10 boxes full of antiquated adapters and connectors from computers all the way back to the late 80's.
>>
>>quotation not found in article.
>>
>>57306625
The macbook pro has 4 usb c ports. The macbook only has one usb c port
>>
>>57300275
it's a bit early to drop the USB-A connector, most of the USB-C peripherals right now are... Adapters to USB-A and other "legacy" ports

there is still no real replacement for the 3.5mm headphone jack for wired audio devices, and no. wireless bluetooth shit is not a replacement
>>
>>57307075
Boy sure is great returning to the same problems we had in the 80's isn't it homo?
>>
I've had lots of Macs. Powerbook, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini. It's getting harder and harder to defend Apple. A $1800 13" laptop where you have to spend another $200 in adapters just to use your "legacy" technologies like Ethernet and USB, SD cards, etc. They're pushing it. Not everyone has everything in the cloud, some of us use these machines for re real life.

But seeing as how Macs are one of the last good platforms left. I might have to bite the bullet and get one in the future. For now my ThinkPad X1 Carbon suites me fine though.
>>
File: 1477216654416.jpg (99KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1477216654416.jpg
99KB, 1024x682px
>>57300286
hey bro if you want a new laptop this is a great one.

http://store.hp.com/us/en/ContentView?storeId=10151&eSpotName=hpspectre
>>
File: touchpad pro.jpg (193KB, 1440x962px) Image search: [Google]
touchpad pro.jpg
193KB, 1440x962px
>>
why can't they just change the ports but also make it so there are a lot of them? Whats this meme with being the thinnest lightest most useless laptop ever?
>>
>>57306338
>hey instead of putting ports on your laptop we'll remove the ports, raise the price, then charge you even more for shitty adapters
>>
>>57309686
and 2 years later, they'll add wacom pen support to that large trackpad.
>>
>>57309686
lol is that pic real? I didn't know how huge is the trackpad on those LMAO
>>
>>57306395
Gates
>>
>>57310144
nah lmao i shooped it
>>
>>57299322
thank you OP
that capture goes into my Apple folder
will use acordingly

FROM NOW ON, THIS GUY IS CALLED THE DONGLE MAN
>>
>>57299322
>obscure use-case
>needed over 1.5 months to discover
>>
>>57299322
Minimalist design my ass
>>
>>57299322
MINIMALISM = LIFE
>>
File: fullcircle.jpg (89KB, 961x641px) Image search: [Google]
fullcircle.jpg
89KB, 961x641px
Apple has come full circle
>>
>>57311428
>>57311398
minimalism as in a minimalistic life as in using facebook in Starbucks and being unemployed as in big fat meem
>>
>>57311454
why are you still too poor for a decent scanner/camera?
can't read shit.
>>
>>57311483
you're actually assuming I would take the effort to scan something in for a 4chan thread. I love your sense of humor

you get the point without having to even read the text
>>
>>57311475
except that's a professional picture with a model.
you can be a paid shill, too!
>>
>>57311506
Not even OP
Also, that picture looks really pruhfesshiunul

That's 100% a professional model and not some standard office neckbeard in some standard shithole using his itoy and blogging about it
>>
File: 1455165645460.jpg (98KB, 546x522px) Image search: [Google]
1455165645460.jpg
98KB, 546x522px
>>57306034
>>
>>57303044
This.

Bluetooth headphones aren't even expensive anymore. Buy chink ones from csg if you're poor.
>>
>>57299463
I forgot how good that interview was.
>>
>>57306034
I ALREADY FIRED YOU!!!
>>
>>57306788
>but Jobs and Gates at least managed to make profit with their companies
Probably because Jobs and Gates ran profit oriented businesses based on sales margins, while Musk runs a prototyping business you idiot.
The only purpose of his shit is to create prototypes and work on technologies nobody else wants to, break the gate so other companies get in on the technology for the better of society, while he gets scientific funding from richfags and governments and 3rd parties to fund other projects.
There's a good reason he intentionally sells his cars at a loss as a consequence of changing their designs to constantly be safer and adding new crazy shit to them (like that ani-chem truck),
because the changes are the point, not sales.

Unlike Jobs and Gates who sell products to consumers like you,
Musk is in the business of selling long-term trust and expertise to investors.
>>
>>57315462
Musk and Jobs run the exact same businesses. Creating a personality cult and selling shitty products to idiots.
>>
>>57315494
False you retard. One sells research and science.
The other sold consumer electronics.
One HAS to be a complete asshole, because he is appealing to assholes (Musk).
The other only needs to be an asshole to his employees (Jobs).

You need to get it in your head that business theory doesn't have an absolute, and profit isn't always down to sales. It's a much more complicated field than just screaming "capitalism".
>>
>>57315531
Found the cult member
>>
>>57315567
I'm such a cult member that i don't own anything made by them.
I prefer gassing up the atmosphere and looking at the treefucking faggots cry and whine about it.
The only thing i'd buy are the batteries for solar roofing.
Though the way i see it, it won't be until a decade or two that such shit is useful for ordinary consumers like me.
>>
File: 1456910513116.png (928KB, 695x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1456910513116.png
928KB, 695x1614px
>>57315606
I know plenty of macfags and teslafag that don't own their products, they're still as deluded and permabutthurt as you
>>
>>57315462
not an argument
>>
>>57315631
>deluded
If you think studying business and knowing the differences between various companies is being deluded and "permabutthurt", i'd say you are one of those people who failed at public education?
>>
File: 1475634764902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475634764902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
post yfw Apple goes the way of Xerox and IBM, and Google follows suit in a few years
>>
>>57315668
>studying business
you didn't study anything, you just repeat their marketing line

meanwhile apple and tesla are outclassed by most of their competitors
>>
>>57300500
>look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>57315728
That's nice.
When you've gone and read some basic business management like the foundations set by Henri Fayol, Taylor, and M. Weber, when you've learned some basics about economic engineering and types of business management,
you can call me back.
Till then, all i'm seeing is a dumb child who only knows business 1-dimensionally and is generally uneducated.
>>
>>57310778
haha lol
>>
>>57315462
>Musk is in the business of selling long-term trust and expertise to investors.
Hiding beyond multiple companies and one of those bailing-out the other does not build trust.
He's selling a dream that his firms will grow as fast as Google in the future while having totally shit fundamentals and not wanting to give up any voting power for stock.
>>
>>57315891
musk reminds me of the 90s dot-com bubble

every time i hear his name
>>
>>57315891
>Hiding beyond multiple companies and one of those bailing-out the other does not build trust.
The investors are the ones behind those companies, Musk didn't have shit by himself. Using them to bail one-another is the process of moving onto new projects.
He's selling a dream yes, and that's precisely what his whole research and development gig is.
All R&D businesses are precisely in the business of selling dreams and can't operate like sales businesses because sales stick them into a tradition. R&D sells what nobody else attempts to do because it's too risky or not profitable without an established foundation.
Business reengineering is the main component which drives R&D businesses, and being a profit-oriented company, rather than investment-oriented, only negatively affects process re-engineering which depends on constant adaption and radical change.
Read up business reengineering to understand this aspect of business.
>>
Honestly I do support the decision to remove the headphone jack, but I think they should have made the swap to USB Type-C on the phone this generation as well.

Now when they inevitably do it a year or two down the road, any headphone from a third party manufacturer that uses a Lightning connector and doesn't have a removable cable is literally worthless.

Are they going include a USB Type-C to Lightning adapter AND a USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter in the box? I DOUBT IT!
>>
Own a 7 Plus and the $2500 rMBP.

Not getting the new one, can't defend this decision. I find it scandalous that you can buy a brand new 7 and rMBP and still need to get accessories to connect them.
>>
looks like apple shills have finally been released
>>
File: 1407966916409.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1407966916409.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
>>57299322
all of this just to get rid of a fucking 3.5mm jack? fucking why
>>
>>57299322
jesus christ
>>
>>57299463
isn't xerox still a multi billion dollar company though
>>
Why the fuck would you niggers listen to music while charging in the first place? It shortens the battery life.

Fucking literally.
>>
>>57299322
Is that even a new macbook?

where is the apple logo?
the edges of the thin macbook are a bit more rounded as far as i remember
>>
File: 1477474616783.jpg (13KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1477474616783.jpg
13KB, 480x295px
>>57299463
the irony is staggering
>>
Of course niggers, women, and faggots are going to defend this, they are the fanbase of apple.
>>
It's called

C O U R A GE
O
U
R
A
G
E
>>
>>57299322
Just enjoy the wireless future, dude.
>>
>>57317138
>It's called
>C O U R A GE
>O
>U
>R
>A
>G
>E
no, its called stupidity

Any other tech company can afford to try stupid shit to see if it will take and if it flops it will be forgotten about in 6 months. With Apple their whole business model relies on being the best, being perfect, and getting paid a premium for it. Apple has lost their reputation, they are just another shit tech company now, they are never going to get their Apple Tax paid by loyal customers. They are a hipster meme company now blindly chasing after fashion like everyone else.
>>
>>57299322
Apple fag here. I do not defend this one bit. I'm using the earlier gen stuff that I bought for pennies on the dollar from trusted friends.

Sent from my 2012 MacBook Pro
>inb4 1366x768
I hook it to a second monitor when I'm at home. Otherwise, it's tolerable.
>>
>>57317229
Their laptops are still the best overall. Their new macbooks are a disappointment(I expected something really new a great), but I don't see anything that would be better for doing my work. I'll probably take a previous gen, though, but only because of the lower price, not because of ports.
>>
>>57307754
I seriously doubt the 3.5mm headphone jack will be replaced, generally because it's ubiquitous and doesn't really need replacing. It's used to connect more than just headphones in pretty much every sort of consumer audio device. It does its job just fine
>>
>>57315717
It's a tie between facebook and Apple. Google and IBM are here to stay.
>>
>>57299322
Nope. I just bought a 64GB SE because it's the only good iPhone right now that has
A) a headphone jack
B) decent battery life
C) a nice design
It also uses the same screen as the 5s so when I break it the replacement parts are dirt cheap. The phone being thicker keeps it from bending and the home button has more travel. It's truly a solid phone. iPhone 7 is shit. Macs are trash too. I'll always buy Thinkpads. I have a T400 and and an X1 Carbon.
>>
>>57315717
IBM is still massively relevant
arguably far more than Google is.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.