[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit you do to piss off CS nerds at your university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1477737792945.jpg (12KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477737792945.jpg
12KB, 240x300px
>be an Aerospace Engineer
>night after fucking craze party at the Engineering Society Summer Ball (joint with psychology)
>go into Engineering Mathematics still reeking of special brew and psych pussy
>sitting with my civil and mechanical engineer bros talking about how much we fucking ripped up last night
>take out my laptop (5 year old XPS, basically got it for the better build quality)
>boots into Windows automatically (grub autoloads windows if you don't press a key within 5 secs)
>whatever, just reading through slides
>hear autists scoff behind me
>turn around to see CS nerds who talk about video gaming throughout lecture
>not these guys again
>decide to do some shit to piss them off
>start talking loudly about how MATLAB is the best "coding app" with my civil bros
>they play along.
>start talking about how I use various apps to write my papers in "Lah-Tecks"
>start talking about how much fucking pussy we slaughtered the previous night again
>start talking about how shitty Archlinux is
>tfw I can see CS nerds getting visibly annoyed
>tfw they don't say anything to me
>tfw I discover they have a crush on a girl who wants my D
>she lives in the room next door to one of the CS guys
>fuck her against the wall adjoining his room for weeks
>one time he knocks on the door because we're fucking at 3am
>open the door with this face as he begins to cry
>baby, who is that?
>some fag crying
>I close the door

Love how nerds don't understand the concept of a simple fuck competition, he could have fucked someone too, but he just cried about it. Faggot.

What a cuck. I bet he fucking cuddled her once I pumped and dumped too. top kek
>>
>>57293410
Cool story
>>
>>57293410
Things that never happened for 500.
>>
>>57293476
>500

Is that how much you intend to pay jamal to fck ur gf?
>>
Real, honest question here.

What was the point of this thread?
>>
>>57293476
>responding seriously to a copypasta
>>
>>57295322
Bait.
>>
>>57295322
It's a pasta. Also what >>57295356 said.
>>
>>57295356
>>57295382

I understand that it's a bait copypasta, but it's one of those really obvious ones so I'm curious why it was posted.
>>
>>57295434
Your question has already been answered. It's bait, plain and simple. The ones getting mad at it are the ones who don't recognize the pasta.
>>
>be an Aerospace Engineer
>tfw I discover they have a crush on a girl who wants my D

yeah, nah.
>>
>>57295745
Not everyone is as ugly as you autismo
>>
>>57293410
>Engineer
>hetero
>>
This is not even good pasta.
>>
>>57296295
Nice meme, but fucking a girl doesn't imply hetero you dumbfuck
>>
>>57293410
What kind of autistic uni do you go to?
>>
>>57296582
Imperial.
>>
>not a mechanical engineering major
>>
>>57299065
Civil / Mech / Aero are all bros.

EE + CS are the autismos
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.