[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /g/ feel about tech nigger getting invited to apple events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (414KB, 763x425px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
414KB, 763x425px
how does /g/ feel about tech nigger getting invited to apple events?
>>
Nothing.
He has fun and gets plenty of kickbacks for being on apple's marketing payroll.
>>
>>57289633
Really helps cement Apple's decline. They shouldn't have to reach out to YouTube personalities to shill for them, they're fucking Apple.
>>
>>57289633
>apple
>employing YouTube faglets
Apple is falling down, I see
>>
you know what's funny?

technigger asked that guy a question and the guy BROUGHT UP THE IPHONE and the technigger didn't ask "hey can you tell us anything about whether the iphone is someday going to adopt USB C?"

like of course apple would say "no comment" with 99.999% certainty, but if he had given any hint whatsoever then that would have been huge.

instead he avoided asking anything off script. so obnoxious.
>>
>>57289646
This. Apple knows they know they're losing their grip on some of the segments, so they're resorting to this.
>>
>>57289633
nothing, he's always been an apple shill and apple loves to look good with the whole diversity bullshit, so inviting a nigger, a woman, a trans, a fat quadriplegic vegan and a refugee is to be expected on every apple event.
>>
>>57289813
>he avoided asking anything off script. so obnoxious.
he seems to be that kind of guy with pretty much everything, I guess that's why he "rad", "dope", "dbrand" his way out of every single video.
He should be helping other people that isn't so fucking boring to do better jobs with editing, lightning and general production value. He doesn't spend a fortune, he has a good camera and a couple of lights, but he is effective with that.
>>
Am I the only one who stopped right before he graduated? The quality of his videos dropped, honestly. Yes, the cinematography is absolute кинo, but.. I just couldn't watch his videos anymore.

Did he get his touch back?
>>
>>57289633
>getting paid tens of thousands of dollars to shill for Apple
how can CS/engineering autists even compete?
>>
>>57289633
>nigger

>being a racist prick in 2016
>>
>>57291343
I know, right? I'm literally shaking because of bigots like OP.
>>
>>57291038
Its not just you. Even reddit doesn't take him seriously at this point.
>>
I thoght this intervie wwent very well, techniggreo seemed abit awkward during the wshole nteviwe tho
>>
>>57291343
GTFO YOU STUPID NIGGER FUCK
>>
File: 1436134274564.jpg (74KB, 431x341px) Image search: [Google]
1436134274564.jpg
74KB, 431x341px
>>57291451
>>57291343

KYS

oooga booga iphone
>>
File: Ass.jpg (80KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
Ass.jpg
80KB, 600x751px
>>57289633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo

I'm blackish by the way.
>>
>>57289646

You seem to think Apple requested this. Tech nig probably had to suck a few dicks just for this impromptu quick casual question time with HairForce 1.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.