[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

distro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: stallman.jpg (59KB, 646x779px) Image search: [Google]
stallman.jpg
59KB, 646x779px
I thinking about dropping Windows, what distro you recommend? thanks!

>"I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing." Richard Stallman.

Source: https://stallman.org/notes/2006-may-aug.html
>>
>>57284477
Children are the most free as in freedom and open source, so they're a ok
>>
He's right but only when the older party is attractive otherwise scars are left
>>
OpenBSD... and RMS has allways been a nutcase https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/songs/song43.ogg
>>
>>57284477
Granted, children may not dare say no to an older relative, or may not realize they could say no; in that case, even if they do not overtly object, the relationship may still feel imposed to them. That's not willing participation, it's imposed participation, a different issue.

"op's mom is a whore"
-me
>>
>>57285127
Ignore this shill.
>>
>>57284477
*buntu.

>>57285150
You can have sex with "children" here when they are 14 with her/his consent. You example is illegal here even with consent, so a relative, a teacher or similar with some power on the kid can't sex with the snots legally.
>>57285181
ignored
>>
>>57285243
>my example
I was just finishing the the rest of RMS's quote to put it in context.
>>
>>57285181
I aswered OP's question and commented on RMS... that can hardly be called shilling now can it?

Instead of going "reeeee", "shill", <insert copy pasta>; could you at least say why you think OpenBSD isn't a good choice.
>>
>>57284477
If you know everything about Linux, use Gentoo or Arch. They're very similar.

If you know some stuff about Linux, use Debian, Fedora, or Slackware.

If you know nothing about Linux, go *buntu or Mint.

Picking one from each, I recommend Gentoo, Fedora, and Xubuntu.
>>
>>57284477
If this were an album cover, what would be the name of the album?
>>
>>57286113
Accurate comment — go with this.
>>
>>57284477
>dropping windows
So go Mint,Debian,or Fedora
>>
Anyone have the one about "Chinese should share their wives"?

It was about "there are less women than men available in China" so men should agree to share them. I can't find it back.

I am also looking for one blogpost about RMS asking people in conference to change the title of their presentation and correcting the authors about "open source when he says they meant FOSS"
>>
>>57286113
If you know everything about Linux use Ubuntu or Fedora. Only poser retards use Gentoo or Arch.

Notice that 99.99% of kernel developers use Ubuntu, Fedora or Redhat? There's a good reason for that.
>>
>>57284477
wtf I love Stallman now!
>>
>>57285274
+1
>>
>>57284477
Linux Mint is very nice for beginners.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.