[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to get Python and all desired modules installed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 91Tr6+gs9ML._SL1500_.jpg (301KB, 1500x1313px) Image search: [Google]
91Tr6+gs9ML._SL1500_.jpg
301KB, 1500x1313px
>trying to get Python and all desired modules installed and functioning

This shit is literally orc technology
>>
>>57276661
pip isn't very well-designed but i'm terrified to think that you can't figure this shit out and yet you're allowed to drive and vote and stuff.
>>
>>57276673
I got it to work

Took me 3 fucking hours

inb4 neckbeards berate me for my inferior technological competence
>>
Its a little annoying if the pip package has a c dependency or something.
>mfw people think all packages should be dld from the system package manager and not pip and virtualenv
>>
>>57276690
i seriously can't wrap my head around how pip could take you 3 hours to get to work.

>>57276760
even if there's a C dependency and something breaks, python is sufficiently popular that you could google the error message and track down that issue in the span of 20 minutes.

the only way i'll accept 3 hours is if you have a mental or physical disability preventing you from working at full speed
>>
>>57276661
>python

No more lies girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Cc_wdNeM
>>
You have to try renaming the installation files various things for pip to actually accept the file and fucking install it. Literally orc technology for such a popular language.

>>57276779
Great faggot I hope you feel superior now
>>
>>57276801
>Great faggot I hope you feel superior now
i honestly just wish you would stop describing this as "orc technology" like a fucking lord of the rings fanatic and walk us through what was so fucking confusing for you.
>>
>>57276801
>>57276811

You guys been drivin much too long. Just chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Cc_wdNeM
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.