[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/, /pol/ here my 2011 macbook is dying slowly and i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mbp13touch-gray-select-201610.jpg (43KB, 452x420px) Image search: [Google]
mbp13touch-gray-select-201610.jpg
43KB, 452x420px
hey /g/, /pol/ here
my 2011 macbook is dying slowly and i was waiting for the release of the new macbook pro

what's the general consensus among you guys, should someone looking to get a new macbook buy the new meme touch strip edition or should they save a few dollaroos and stick with the 2015 edition?
>>
get the 2015 edition
>>
Wrong board
>>>/fa/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>57276512
This. I just did.
>>
The only consensus is these should be cheaper.
Still I would have taken the new mbp.
>>
>>57276501
the 2015 edition if you think USB-C won't be a thing in your new laptop's lifetime

the new edition with function keys if you think USB-C will be a thing (and are fine with only 2 of them)

the new edition with touchbar if you think USB-C will be a thing and don't use the escape/function keys anyway

love, /hm/
>>
>>57276501
Bist du verrückt! Warum willst du diesen haufen amerikanischer Sheiße?? Kaufe dier ein echtes Faterland Notebook von diesen feinen Herren http://www.schenker-tech.de/en/
>>
>>57276501
buy a Surface Book or normal Surface, or Dell XPS.

/thread
>>
Get the new one without the stupid touch shit
>>
>>57276501
Get the new one, don't buy old shit. They tend to last for a while, as you found with your 2011.
>>
>>57277198
>made from refugee 'children' slave labour
No thanks, kraut.
>>
>>57276501
>my 2011 macbook is dying slowly
My 2009 Macbook is going just fine.
What the heck have you been doing to yours?
>>
>>57277993
the RAM threw a tantrum and made this beeping sound
has been going extremely slow ever since
>>
I bought a refurbed 2015 from Apple immediately after they announced the price tag. Touch Bar is cool, but it's not 20% price bump cool.
>>
>>57276501
>/pol/ here
The whole board is here? And you were all using one laptop?

That explains the groupthink.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.