[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHINA BOYCOTTING APPLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: iphones-940x580.png (606KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
iphones-940x580.png
606KB, 940x580px
>People in China are smashing iPhones and mobbing KFC to oppose the US

>Videos of people smashing iPhones have started to go viral in the country, and there are angry mobs protesting outside KFC outlets in at least 17 cities

http://mashable.com/2016/07/19/china-smash-iphones-kfc/

>Nanyang Yongkang Medicine Company, that issued a notice to its workers telling them not to buy the iPhone 7 or Iphone 7 Plus. "If you break this rule, then just come to the office straight way to hand in your resignation," http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37523712
>>
File: 1474734990784.png (14KB, 370x123px) Image search: [Google]
1474734990784.png
14KB, 370x123px
>>57274806
>and there are angry mobs protesting outside KFC outlets in at least 17 cities
>>
>Jul 19
>>
>>57274806
>People in China are smashing iPhones and mobbing KFC to oppose the US

Is KFC the US embassy or something?
>>
aren't they made in china?
>>
>>57275524
This. And KFC is a franchise, so they're only hurting Chinese businesses. I don't know what the hell they're thinking
>>
File: 1468940014009.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468940014009.png
26KB, 396x400px
>Mad at Apple
>Go after KFC
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>57275606
Stupid nigerposter
>>
>implying that smashing Apple phones is bad

Good job, China. Your Xiaomeme is better anyway
>>
>materialism is bad
>smash phones
>have to buy new ones, increasing money spent on phones
???
>>
A couple of weeks later when the anger cools down, they'll go right back to buying shiny new iPhones.

The one who really wins here is Apple.
>>
old news is old
>>
>>57275645
>materialism is bad
That's not why they're smashing phones.
>>
>government funded mobs
>rival company funded mobs
China is a strange place, you should think in strange terms.
>>
>>57275653
I was talking specifically about the excuse made by companies in the second link.
>>
Who cares? The Chinese are the closest to human insects, aeriously. Noy evem racist. They are pig nosed, buck teethed bugs.
>>
>>57275507
That'd be McDonald's
>>
I don't like a ruling, so I will destroy my own property?
>>
>>57275658
>>57275689
>>
Why KFC?
Oh I get it, secret herbs and spices. They're raging that they haven't been able to copy the Colonel's secrets.
>>
>>57275693
If you have to specifically deny it as a disclaimer for your statement, then maybe you really are racist.
>>
>>57274806

BRICS is the future am I rite guys?
>>
>>57275606
KFC is a big fucking deal in China for some reason. It was always fucking packed when I was there.
>>
>>57275693
Looks like you're thinking of Indians.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.