[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SQT/ - Stupid Question Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: tmp_2977-1467370028819-61310381.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2977-1467370028819-61310381.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
Second thread, same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse!
>>
If I have a ps4 connected to a monitor instead of TV, do I set RGB to Limited or Full?
>>
>>57259752
full
>>
Can you connect a desktop pc modem to a tv? I've seen a laptop connected to a tv with an HDMI cable, but can you connect a desktop modem like that to a tv, without any display on the pc, like just using the tv as a monitor for that desktop pc modem?
>>
trying to run something in wine but it completely lags my entire computer but on my laptop it runs just fine so clearly I'm missing something. how can I query what drivers I have installed on wine on my laptop so I can get the same shit on this computer.

running arch
>>
>>57259760
Cheers.
>>
File: error.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Is there a program on windows xp that shuts down the computer after 15 min of inactivity instead of stand by? I'm interested in something that prevents shutdown when watching a movie or downloading a file.
>>
Repost from last thread, still didn't lose all hope:

Anybody know a place where you can find older runtime drivers for the Oculus DK2? The other day I updated to the latest version to check out their Oculus Home hub thingie, then had to discover that it's impossible to roll back to older versions because the official oculus site ONLY has the latest runtime driver which happens to be not fully compatible with the DK2 AND fully incompatible with like all of the games I got here, especially Euro Truck sim 2. Goddamn I'm mad right now...
>>
>>57259771
I have yet to see a modem which comes with a VGA or HDMI interface to plug in a monitor. Though I wouldn't say it's impossible that they exist...
>>
>>57259733
Does anybody have any experience with Amazon Business?
>>
Are there any cheap(<$100)comfy closed ear audiophile headphones for pc you guys would recommend?
>>
>>57259771
Modem?

If you mean can you you use a tv as your computer screen yes.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpe.jpg (94KB, 803x1094px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpe.jpg
94KB, 803x1094px
>>57259771
i'm going to have to assume you're referring to pic related as being a "desktop pc modem"

in which case yes, you can use a tv as a monitor, just like you would with a laptop

for future reference, this is a computer. also referred to as a "tower", or a "desktop"
it is not a modem
>>
>>57259797

PSU might shut down during a movie or playing a game or downloading a file because it can't provide juice to the cpu.
if its a old PSU its a sign its dying
>>
>>57259893
I guess modem was the wrong term. I meant to say something like 'tower pc' or something.

I want to be able to connect a desktop pc to various monitors whenever I need to, like smart tvs, those big old huge tvs, and need to know what kind of ports the desktop pc needs. I see that I could get a pc with HDMI, VGA, and DVI ports and wondering if that's all I need.

>>57259916
Yeah, that's what I mean.
>>
>>57259917
that's not what he's asking

he wants something that shuts the machine down after 15 minutes of inactivity, and also excluding when playing a movie or downloading
>>
I backed up my c drive and intend on reinstalling windows. Does it take the same amount of time to paste the files back over as it did to back up?
>>
>>57259797
Yeah, right click on the power icon in taskbar

adjust timer
>>
>>57259919
>like smart tvs, those big old huge tvs, and need to know what kind of ports the desktop pc needs.

digital flat panel tv's (LCD/"LED"/OLED) all have HDMI input, and often also VGA
old CRT SDTV's may only have Composite, in PAL countries you may also find SCART, and some better/later ones, as well as early HDTVs also have Component

computers tend to have one or more of VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP
>>
On a scale from 1 to 10 how stupid would it be to build a pc now - I mean before the launch of Kaby Lake and Zen? I currently use a shitty Lenovo laptop and desperately need a decent desktop to shitpost more efficiently.
>>
>>57259953
each HDD have a read & write speed. Usually the read is faster than the write. When you took all your files from the C drive, the bottleneck was your external drive or whatever you used. Now it's gonna be the drive where you're gonna install windows again (unless your external drive is shit).

>>57259852
take some songs you listen too, the most different possible, go to a store and try them. You'll see that 80% of headphones are shit.

>>57259773
what are you GPU on both computers ? which drivers are you using on each laptops ? which kernel ?
for your gpu : lspci | grep -e VGA -e 3D
drivers are installed manually so I guess you know which one you are using
There are a lot of things that can impact in game performances.
>>
Hey /g/entleman how are you today ?

I got a question :

How can i know which hard drive is plugged into what sata port on my motherboard ?

I've made my first archive server and he work in raid6 with mdadm so if i've have a drive who crash i want esaily identified him.
>>
>>57260037
I'd say 2/10 stupid. Waiting isn't always worth it
>>
>>57260039
this is just system shock 1 enhanced edition. the thing shouldn't be lagging at all. but for some reason it makes my tower choke.

on my laptop i have some internal intel graphics. it's a thinkpad t430

and on my tower I have an nvidia GTX 960.

I shouldn't have issues with this game from 1994. especially when I can run other, more complex, games just fine through wine.
>>
>>57260037
>>57260078
It's more stupid to buy the latest high end hardware right when it comes out, unless you NEED the performance increase (which you usually don't). Slightly outdated hardware will almost always offer you more bang for your buck.
>>
So I'm a Winbaby gamer and studying software dev.
One of my roommates has a Mac, and she's a designer.
Her computer is making me lag (goes from around 30 ms to 800).
I've tested it so I know her's is the only computer on wifi (I'm ethernet) and as soon as I disconnect her, it fixes it.
So today I ran that nettop command in the terminal, and for the 3 minutes I was 800ms, none of her programs tallied more than 1MB.
So I guess what I'm asking, is if there's any programs that are exempt from being shown in the nettop table? For example, if the OS updates, would it be in the nettop table?
It's been a reoccurring problem. The ping lasts for hours constantly. Sometimes it's fine though. So I can't test it whenever I want.

Also I should probably note I live in Australia. Which, for some reason, means I have shitty uploads.
I'm 90% sure it's uploading something. Because I can download Steam games and only get to ~100ms.
Speed test result just now: 15.98 Mb/s DL, 0.40 Mb/s UL, 14ms.
>>
anyone got any ideas why my monitor and ps3 won't work together? searching didn't give me a solution.

over hdmi, my monitor just shows a black screen when connected, not the "no source" screen so it's like it's connected, just no picture. holding down the power button on the ps3 to reset resolution didn't work either.
>>
>>57260142
I wanted to wait for new generation's launch to buy Skylake cheaper. I was also thinking about Haswell i7/FX-83XX but I don't want to buy something that I will not be able to upgrade
All that I need is a desktop that will do 1080/60fps ultra in most games, but I want to have some upgrade options
>>
>>57260272
>>57260272
By the time you'll want to (or be able to) upgrade, you'll discover that the industry introduced new slot types to force you to replace your mobo.
>>
So guys, I usually wouldn't ask for help for a HW but I'm at a loss here.
The question is
>Would it be useful to write an application using the CREW (concurrent reads, exclusive write) concurrency model on a machine with Intel TSX (which can do lock elision) ?

I'm not asking for a complete answer, just if you have any hints as to how to proceed to answer this. My intuition would be no, because you can write a CREW style app using only TSX operations anyway, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: Virtualbox_logo.png (170KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Virtualbox_logo.png
170KB, 512x512px
new pc today for my father, powerful
I taught him to go to linux on boot for banking stuff as windows is full of pirated games and cracks and shit

now that the pc is powerful, could this be replaced by virtualbox running linux?
I know it would not be as safe, but it would still be much more safer than just using regular browser in windows

I like virtualbox because of ease of setup and portablity and snapshots
>>
>>57260341
>could this be replaced by virtualbox running linux?
Already fell for the meme and never been happier
>>
>>57260146
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-Packet-Analysis-Wireshark-Real-World/dp/1593272669
https://www.amazon.com/Wireshark-Network-Analysis-Second-Edition/dp/1893939944
https://www.youtube.com/user/danscourses/search?query=wireshark
>>
>>57260335
That's why Haswell/AMD is not an option, I want Skylake because Kaby Lake will use 1151 too. I just want to know if prices will drop significantly and if it's worth the wait
>>
>>57260366
not sure what you are saying
you mean you use linux daily in vbox?
cuz thats just nasty
>>
What xml is the best on linux.
>>
>>57260444
the xml
>>
How to buy neat American computer parts from Mexico, only Amazon ships here
>>
>>57260154
If there's more than one port and more than one type of port on your monitor, chances are you'll have to switch inputs.
>>
>>57260464
use amazon then
or ask your cousin to send buy it and send you packaged
you send him pessos
you are bound to have a cousin in the US
>>
What's the go with these level 5 updates? they say they are for security, they are for the kernel. They seem important, but apparently level 5 updates are untested or something.
>>
>>57260510
kernel updates are of kind that can break various things
but these updates are probably fixing recently discovered - dirty cow - vulnerability, so they should not be fucking with much helse

https://www.linux.com/blog/how-bad-dirty-cow
>>
>>57260463
I meant xml editor, fug.
>>
Is there anyway for me to figure out why I can't download torrents from a website anymore? I have been trying to download torrents from nyaa.se, but have not been able to download anything for the last three weeks and I have no idea why.
>>
so basicly i have a halted boot since kernel 4.6 and im using LTS kernel in the meantime, can anyone help me debug thiss or tell me how to build a kdump-kernel

link related

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=218616
>>
>>57260603
maybe your ISP is fucking with you
>>
Getting a Sony Smartwatch 3 for free very soon, though I heard that the thing updated to Android 5.1.1 gets some battery drain issue that makes it pretty much worthless.

My question is, does anyone here have one and can confirm?
>>
>>57260603
Werks for me so it't not nyaa which is broken, and torrent files are just "normal" files. Maybe your provider is blocking torrent filetype?
>>
File: jabra-1-2-1500x1000.jpg (53KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jabra-1-2-1500x1000.jpg
53KB, 1500x1000px
How bad is the bass on wireless Bluetooth headphones like pic related? Like 15 or 20 bucks at your local Big Lots, just need something for when I shoot hoops
>>
>>57260603
>>57260622
>>57260627
Might try downloading the .txt instead, then manually import it into your torrent client.
>>
>>57260622
>>57260627
I considered it was my ISP doing something about it, but I don't know if that's it. I forgot to mention that I have a VPN set up with qbittorrent. I'm also able to download other torrents from other places as well.
>>
>>57260640
Where do I find the .txt on nyaa? I've never seen it there as an option unless I'm completely blind. I only see the download for the .torrent file which I've tried importing manually already.
>>
>>57260611
> breasts
>>
So I want to set up a server on an old laptop, I'm going to run OpenVPN and seafile in some VMs

Security wise I was just going to follow the wiki- logging in only via keyfile and not as root and fail2ban
Does this cover all of my bases?
>>
There's this meme about Nvidia's newer drivers lowering performance of their "legacy" cards. Is there some truth to that, or is just some /g/ tinfoil theory? I never was a "frequently update drivers" kind of guy, but I'm getting random black screen/BSODs on my 970 and I guess it might be some kind of driver failure instead of a hardware fault?
>>
Is it possible for a cock to enter the cervix or even the uterus? Or even hit the top of the uterus?
>>
>>57260913
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>57260918
FOR YOU
>>
Does anyone have any idea how to make a switch to user mode on an ARM Cortex M4? I'm running it baremetal at the moment, but I have no idea how to actually make the switch, or if the boot code is automatically doing it.

I know SVC is to perform a system call.
>>
File: pmarmoset-51.jpg (431KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
pmarmoset-51.jpg
431KB, 800x572px
I have an old Acer Aspire One that I want to use for web browsing, playing music, other basic stuff.

Looking for advice on an OS to try, every article I've found on the topic is at least a few years old and some of the recommendations don't exist anymore.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Are there any youtube streams for this evening (for me it is at 7pm) Apple keynote? I dont have edge-meme-browser.
>>
Other than private trackers, what Public tracker do you use now?
>>
File: Captura.jpg (34KB, 1198x403px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
34KB, 1198x403px
So I found this video website called 4Shared. I went to a folder and I noticed something weird: after the thumbnails are loaded, they disappear. Is the site fucked or is it me? It happens with all my browsers.
>>
>>57260984
4shared is cancer
>>
>>57260938
Xubuntu, Lubuntu.
>>
>>57261016
It looks like such, yeah. But I feel curious about that weird thing.
>>
once in a while, ever since i got my s7, it wont let me log in. i press the home or power button, but before i can input my fingerprint, it jumps back to the always-on clock black screen.
it used to take about 5 times to stop but this morning was awful. i had to wait over an hour.
how can i fix it??
>>
>>57259733

What's are some good Linux distros for a Lenovo Ideapad S10-2?
>>
Did /g/ get new janitors in the last week or so? A decent amount of the spam is getting filtered out compared to last week.

Also, one of my Asus V238H monitors is randomly going full on old TV on an empty channel static, and it's getting worse. I haven't been able to test if using HDMI instead of DVI fixes it(no spare cables), but is it probably the cable or the monitor fucking up? Switching to the HDMI input shows a blank screen, as it should, interrupting the static, so it's not totally fucked, only the DVI input at worst. Not the video card either, that's been replaced since it started.
>>
why is bluetooth audio still a piece of shit? It is 2016..

>audio hangs and crashes youtube
>conenction hangs and crashes bluetooth settings
>device is linked but it does't connect unless you remove the device and re install it
>listening to bluetooth audio on the pc in 2016

yes, due to circumstances I don't have speakers yet and don't want to wear headphones all the time. Had this device laying around so might as well use it.
>>
given that there is one sign bit, n exponent bits and m fraction bits, how do i calculate the largest and smallest non-zero number that can be stored?
>>
How do I filter exact words with 4chanX? For example I want to filter good but not goodness.
>>
File: a.png (9KB, 189x235px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
9KB, 189x235px
>>57261305
>>
>>57260965
Anyone?
>>
>>57261365
nyaa.se
>>
What are the best bare minimum browsers? My laptop reaches max memory(1gb) easily with Firefox now. Something like Naked Browser, but for Windows.
>>
File: 1454419046618.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454419046618.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>57261396
Sorry, I should have been more specific regarding what I'm looking for.
What I look for is mainly is videos / PDFs of medicine.
And maybe occasional games.
>>
>>57261440
I douvt you'll find such specific content on puvlic trackers
>>
>>57261446
KAT and TPB used to have many of these.
>>
>>57261476
Try qvittorrent's invuilt search engine
>>
What's the best Discord bot for music, in your opinion?
>>
>>57261511
Is your keyboard pressing v instead of b?
Or do you have small hands?
And how to verify the the files?
>>
Why do signed integers that use 2's compliment only represent numbers from -2^31 to 2^31-1? Why is it 31? Shouldn't the exponent/bits be 32?
>>
>>57261529
My b key stopped working
>>
>>57261420
Please
>>
>>57261581
Lynx
>>
>>57261511
That was a hoax wasn't it?
It only displayed results from torlock and torrentz2.
Both known for malware.
>>
>>57260142
Not always, the 1000 and 400 series GPUs were almost all better value when they came out than the older cards they were replacing.

>>57260391
Haswell didn't change in price when Skylake came out, Ivy Bridge prices didn't change when Haswell came out, I expect no different when Kaby Lake comes out.
>>
>>57261609
What
What fud is this
>>
>>57261420
Firefox + noscript.
>>
>>57261609
Odd, I always get results from several pulic trackers. Didn't mean it as a prank or anything, sorry.
>>
>>57261545
The sign bit is stored together with the number, you get 1 bit sign + 31 bits value.
>>
>>57261634
See it for yourself.
>>57261648
Maybe my search terms are the issue.
So KAT and TPB are dead for good?
I liked the trusted uploader system.
>>
>>57261724
>TPB
It was working a few days ago for me
>>
>>57261724
I use qbittorrent.
There are 10+ trackers by default for search.
You can add others and remove ones you dont want to search.

Sumotorrents is almost always the top search result

>torrentz2
>malware
If it is an index,they dont host anything...
>>
>>57261673
So essentially unsigned can represent 4294967296, but signed can only represent up to 2147483647?
>>
>>57261796
Something like that. The positive range is halved but you gain negative numbers in return.
>>
>>57261745
Wasn't it burned?
It still working for me as well though.
Is it a mirror with the same domain name?
>>57261747
sumo torrents seems shady as fuck.
I know that index is just index but I don't want to download Baily and love's textbook of general surgery, to get a PDF of rickroll.
Yes, this is a thing.
>>
>>57260079
Then I'd say it has nothing to do with drivers, but more with compatibility. Wine is not fully compatible with all software. I'm not saying that it's impossible to set it up, but it might just not be worth the effort.
>>
For some reason this is no longer working. I last used it about a month ago to hardsub videos
 ffmpeg -i "$file" -c:a copy -vf "subtitles=$file"  "subed/$file"

Error:
[AVFilterGraph @ 0x55e40bcac100] Error initializing filter 'subtitles' with args ''
>>
>>57261796
and down to negative 2147483648. You're halving the absolute value you can store so that you can add in the information about which sign it is
>>
Can I replace Windows 8.1 on my Nokia Lumia 520 phone with Android os, and if so, how do?
>>
>>57261929
Sounds like you're not passing the subtitle path properly, did you try the command manually?
>>
>>57261955
Yes,doing it manually no longer works either.
>>
Damn guys I just don't know what to do anymore.

Tried to build a PC and I can't get past installing an os on it since new Mobo. Only parts I'm reusing or I should say aren't new are the PSU and HDD.

Everytime I try my PC just BSOD with a different notification every fucking time. I've move the ram to a different priority slot (a1-b1 instead of a2-b2). Tried to see if hdd is the issues by just trying to run it with no hdd just my USB with win 10 on it. I'm able to delete and format the hdd during os install but after that point when it starts to get to work it just BSOD with a different error Everytime.

This shit is beyond me. Think I should just take it to some kind of shop and have them try to install my os for me. I've been at this for two days straight. I'm using my 700 USD monitor I just bought to go along with this to watch my UEFI in 2k. Feels fucking bad man.

Please send help.
>>
>>57262030
>Please send help.
Try structuring your "question" so people might be able to attempt to help you
>>
>>57261859
I guess there's no new content now... just the old seeders.
>>
>>57261966
Why are you using " shouldn't it be ' instead?
>>
>>57261858
>>57261933
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>57262120
Its part of a for loop that recurses the directory the script is called from and hard subs them
>>
I need to setup my windows pc to share files (just like a file server) and still be able to work on it.
Any links or tutorials on this? don't know how to google it even
>>
If I get a better CPU cooler would this make the air coming out feel warmer?
>>
File: 1475438274062.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475438274062.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>57262206
>>
>>57262030
Have you tried using a DVD to install Windows? I've heard that USB installing doesn't work on some motherboards.
>>
How can I make MBAM update the database automatically?

How can I globally change the input language in WIndows 7 and not per-application?
>>
>>57261581
Internet explorer, not joking
>>
>>57262186
So your script is like this?
for i in $file do
ffmpeg -i "$file" -c:a copy -vf "subtitles=$file" "subed/$file"
done
>>
I want to build a small mini-itx htpc but since their isn't much room for 3.5 hdd's would it be sustainable to use a bunch of external hard drives through usb 3.0 or is there a better way to do this. I am looking at the core 500 or node 202.
>>
>>57262265
I have not tried DVD install just usb. I would try but I don't have access to DVDs.

If it helps I'm having this guy's issues word for word though he seems to have fixed it by replacing faulty hw.
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3035941/constant-bsod-install-windows-build.html

I think I'm just going to have to take it to a shop because I can't test which part would be faulty since I only have one of each but I can still RMA everything or buy a new hdd.

Anyone have experience with shops and can estimate how much something like this would cost me? Just to see which HW of faulty so I may replace it through RMA.
>>
>>57262304
the ffmpeg line is the same

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p "subed"
for file in *.mp4
do
ffmpeg -i "$file" -c:a copy -vf "subtitles=$file" "subed/$file"
done
>>
>>57262381
Why mp4?
shouldn't it be mkv
>>
>>57262423
The group releases in mp4.
>>
What are an example of a good pair of earbuds?
Preferable under $50

I've heard Xiaomi Piston 2s and 3s were good but they're kind of hard to find and I want to make sure I'm buying real ones.

Any other manufacturers or specific buds I should be looking for?
>>
I think I might build a hackintosh. Should I install homebrew, or Gentoo's Portage which I have more experience with.
Would installing both cause any issues?
>>
>>57262447
Why you want to hardsub it then?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 449x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 449x530px
Zotac or Palit.
>>
>>57262487
xbox/ps4/other external players dlna clients do not support embedded subtitles.

I have over 2000 titles ran through this script,i know it was working,and fills the need for hardsubs
>>
>>57262539
>xbox/ps4/other external players dlna clients do not support embedded subtitles.
You sure?
Xbox 360 can play mkv with embedded subtitles, though the fonts would be lost.
Maybe it's an update? are you on arch?
>>
>>57262475
Homebrew. It's the most widely used and maintained package manager for OSX.
>>
Is there a reason why when I go to watch a video on Jewtube it stays at 0:00/0:00 for like 15seconds before playing?

I have a 75mbps connection and am using newest Firefox/Win10
>>
>>57262560
I know for a fact when xbox 360 relevant did not support subtutles in its media player.
Using xbox one,im not paying plex to have access to my own media.

Xbox supports many dlna servers,which is what i am running on my pc(minidlna),but the xbox media player client is barebones as fuck and does not support embedded subtitles

>update
There only update was ffmpeg 3 days ago,reverting back various versions did not resolve the issue
>>
What is the difference between a byte and a word? They both seem to be 8bits from what I've read. If a byte is a smallest unit a processor can address, what are words used for?
>>
>>57262599
you could have 100gbps and there is nothing you can do to combat poor routing
>>
>>57262599
Maybe youtube's servers are being heavily used
>>
>>57262629
>>57262617
Its been happening for like two weeks now, and nothing on google seems to help
>>
>>57262617
>you could have 100gbps and there is nothing you can do to combat poor routing
>>
Using Win10 here. Last night, I shut down my computer completely (not sleep mode or anything) and then went to sleep. I then woke up at like 4:00 AM to the sound of my computer running. Before I could actually get out of bed to turn the monitor on, the computer turned itself off.

How deep has the botnet fucked me?
>>
>>57262610
A byte is always 8 bits, but a word is whatever the processor uses. It can be 8 bits, 16 bits, 32, 64, etc. Also worth noting is that word size does not have to conform to byte size; it can be literally any number of bits that it wants/needs to be.
>>
>>57259733
I will never understand how a douchelord like Eric Roberts fathered something as miraculously gorgeous as Emma. Based genes I guess..
>>
>>57262233
If everything else is constant, no
>>
>>57262741
Thanks. So would the word's size be outlined by the processor's ISA?
Also, what is a word used for by the processor?
>>
>>57262685
Very deep. I'd recommend installing Windows 7 or 8.1, and then running the Aegis script.

It sounds like a good idea to turn off the power supply completely at night.
>>
File: JUST frog.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
JUST frog.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
>>57262269

p-please respond
>>
>>57262749
>tranny face
>gorgeous
>>
>>57259733
My friend recently gave me an old macbook pro, and I don't know what to do with it. He removed the hard drive, so I plan on buying an ssd and also upgrading ram since it only has 4gbs, but can anyone help me with what os I should choose and how to install it? Thanks in advance
>>
I have a Windows 7 machine that I remote into from time to time using remote desktop. A few weeks ago, I was in a session and suddenly lost internet connectivity on the remote computer, but I was still connected. I couldn't pull up any websites or anything. I tried to restart but the command didn't take. I tried to load a command prompt but nothing happened. The computer was responsive but... not. I closed the session and tried to reconnect but it just stuck at the preparing remote session prompt. The next day when I finally got on site I tried to log in locally but it just left me with a blank screen for 20 minutes before I finally forced a restart. When the computer came back up, it was as if nothing happened...

Now a couple of days ago, I tried to remote into the same machine and the machine responds, but it stays stuck at the preparing remote session screen. I'm about to go on site again and I bet that when I try to log in locally I will again get a blank screen...

Any idea on why this happens?
>>
Recommend me a good laptop that can decently game and is $800 or less.

>inb4 gaymen laptop
>inb4 laptop

It's because I'll be moving back and forth from the company dorm to home on weekends, and a desktop is hard to lug around when I don't have a car.
>>
>>57262928
Define 'decent'. Do you mean solitaire or the latest DOOM or what?
>>
>>57262843
MacOS Sierra since it's a Mac.

Or Win 10.
>>
>>57262945
Latest Doom. It would be my daily driver + gaymen machine.
>>
>>57262928
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834890015
>>
>>57262960
How complicated is it to create a bootable usb stick of macos sierra?
>>
>>57263083
not. youtube it.
>>
>>57262475
I'm thinking of trying a hackintosh.
The thing O don't have a Mac.
How do I go about this?
>>
>>57263007
You're going to have to let go of that $800 limit then. Unless you want some crappy laptop with older-gen hardware that will melt through whatever surface you put it on.
>>
File: 1466484373360.jpg (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1466484373360.jpg
48KB, 256x256px
Is there a way to set which tracks do and don't play in Musicbee?

Like how ticks work in iTunes
>>
Why isn't there a "lossless" video format?
>>
(Reposting here because /hpg/ is kill)

Ever since I resoldered my headphone jack, voices have been unbalanced towards the left side of my headphones. The instrumental sounds are fine, it's just voices that are off. I've redone the join about 10 times, tried different jacks, always got the same problem. If I press the L&R wires together I get perfectly-balanced mono sound, so it's definitely a problem with the lead, not the drivers.

Has anybody got any advice beyond 'solder more carefully next time's or 'buy a new pair'? I'm a poorfag student and can't afford to drop 3 figures on solving this.
>>
>>57263412
There is
>>
>>57263472
I mean why isn't there a lossless ripping method for videos, I think...?
>>
>>57263489
There is.
>>
>>57263446
Why is resoldering hard for you?
>>
Is there anything as nice as Clang for diagnosing issues with Erlang?

I have to use Erlang for some research project, and I am getting compiler errors that are about as helpful as McAfee antivirus
>>
>>57263498
What is it?
>>
File: 11.png (2KB, 290x53px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
2KB, 290x53px
wat do? :(
>>
>>57263546
copy the files.
>>
File: google.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>57263546
>>
>>57263557
clean your computer
apply new thermal paste
>>
Where can I check if my browsers flash plugin works?
>>
>>57263514
I've only soldered circuits before (and even there I usually use breadboards), nothing where the quality of the signal matters. What I don't understand is how I get the same problem every time. It's always only voices, being quieter by the same amount, on the same side. If there's some soldering defect I'd expect it to distribute more randomly.
>>
File: 1476658360203.png (277KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1476658360203.png
277KB, 1793x1313px
If you wipe an SSD or use TRIM or whatever will it securely delete the data?

How in the world can the data be retrieved after that?
>>
>>57263661
cell reset
>>
>>57263680
explain
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 579x303px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 579x303px
Is this all I need to do to listen to 5.1 sound with earbuds?
The volume still feels much lower than it should be.
>>
>>57263661
There is no securely wiping an SSD. That isn't how transistors work.

On the opposite side of that, as soon as you delete something the data is untyped and highly abstracted making it worthless to recover unless you already know what you are looking for. But if someone knew exactly what kiddie porn you have been jerking it to, odds are they don't NEED the data to nab you.
>>
>>57263661
>Trumpkin is a nonce

What a surprise.
>>
>>57259919
>I guess modem was the wrong term. I meant to say something like 'tower pc' or something.
Modem refers to the box that you plug into the phone line to get internet access. Often these are combined with routers, in which case they're referred to as modem-routers (or just routers, but you can get routers without modems too).
>>
>>57259797
For starters, why are you using Windows XP?
>>
Is there any way I could cause permanent damage to something while attempting to overclock other than too much voltage/heat?
>>
i have a new (~1 week) computer, and i have some fancy temperature monitoring rainkeeper skin on my desktop. now, i've noticed that when i leave the pc idling for 15-20 minutes, CPU usage goes from near-zero to aobut 50%, and heats up to ~60-65 C. what could it be?
i doubt it's something mining bitcoin in the background (because i've had this laptop for just under a week and barely ever use it), but still, how would i check for something like that?
>>
>>57263858
why don't you leave task manager on?
>>
>>57263619
You can try visiting site that has some embedded flash apps or you can try running some flash apps from your computer using the mentioned browser
>>
File: office space disappointed.jpg (25KB, 481x573px) Image search: [Google]
office space disappointed.jpg
25KB, 481x573px
>>57262811
google.com
>>
>>57263924
>You can try visiting site that has some embedded flash apps
I can't think of any...
>>
>>57261859
TPB was working fine a while ago, but now it's asking me to turn on JavaScript. This wasn't a requirement before, and is really sketchy, to me, at least.

After that, though, you should be fine.

https://thepiratebay.org/browse
>>
>>57260079
>>57261916
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=17655

Should be fine.

Maybe botnet?
>>
>>57259733
did chlo get hot again ?
>>
>>57262374
install gentoo
>>
>>57263954
omegle.com
>>
Whats the difference between /MT and /MD run-time libraries?

Can they be mixed, ei library that's compiled with one used by the other?
>>
>>57264018
>https://thepiratebay.org/browse
Wasn't some mirror?
>>
File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
Is it possible to install MacOS as a third OS on my Thinkpad (together with Linux Mint and Windows 7)?
I want to troll some applefags ...
>>
>>57264337
Google hackintosh.
>>
>>57264337
>linux mint
>>
Are there android games that aren't cancer? I need shit to play or do when I'm on the train and I just cycle between twitter memes and 4chan
>>
>>57264501
>mobile games
>cancer
pick 2

Your best bet is to grab a GBA emulator and look up the best games on gamerankings or something.
>>
>>57264501
Nope. Just listen to music and relax.

If you really must play games then download DS, PSP or some gameboy emulator. Touch screen controls are dogshit though.
>>
This might be a stupid question, so I hope I'm in the right thread. Anyone know what the fuck is up with that big chunk of space between the 4chan banner and the reply box up at the top? I'm blocking ads and using a pass, and there's this huge blank space that isn't typically there. Anyone know what Hiro's fucking around with this time?
>>
>>57264725
block element
>>
>>57264755
There's nothing to block, it's just a big blank space. I can "inspect element" and delete it, but it comes back each time.

I should note I'm no tech wizard, hence why I'm here asking about it.
>>
>>57264963
I literally just did this about 12 minutes ago
>>
>>57264963
use ublock
there's probably a large invisible rectangle in that area that you should be able to block.
>>
File: 1355389891067.jpg (110KB, 500x500px)
1355389891067.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
Hello /g/ I want to buy a new mobo & processor. If I just plug everything on the new mobo will the computer work as before?
I know that the ram may not fir, but nothing more than that.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>57265062
plug in all the parts in pcpartpicker to make sure the parts are compatible. Other than that everything should work the same.
>>
>>57264463
>hackintosh
I don't have mac.
>>
>>57264501
Get a PSP, and play games on it instead of your phone.
>>
>>57264989
>>57264994

I have NoScript, ABP, and Ghostery. I'll look into this ublock thing.
>>
>>57265260
>ABP
That's your issue.
>>
>>57265154
Ah, thank you. I feared there would be some driver issue or something.
>>
>go to "local repair shop" to get some things
>dude besides me brings his desktop
>hear him telling the "local repair guy" to upgrade the ram
>"local repair guy" respond that will be fine but he need to re-install windows so the new ram would work better

Please tell me this is a scam to get more money.
>>
>>57264501
install gba emulator, play some pokemon, wario ware, shit like those.
I installed a N64 emulator and played zelda oot.
>>
>>57262560
> Xbox 360 can play mkv with embedded subtitles, though the fonts would be lost.
Really?

In the Xbox 360 information page, it doesn't say .mpv is a supported format.

Also, my disk came up as a "Mixed Media Disk" when I tried doing that. Maybe my bitrate's too high?
>>
>>57265471
>>57264501
forgot to say. you can also try plague inc
>>
>>57264994

This ublock thing is a little tricky to figure out, but it's a lifesaver, got rid of the thing. Thanks.

>>57265293
ABP has always worked well for me and is a bit easier to understand than this thing.
>>
>>57265506
>tricky
>right click space
>box shows up
>click create
>element is now blocked
The fuck you on about
>>
>>57265506
how is it trickier to figure out? I can help you configure it well if you want.
>>
File: 1474509051994.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474509051994.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>57265485
Dont hijack my shit
>>
>>57265561
I was expecting something more like "block element" to pop up instead of that weird box at the bottom that was transparent until I hovered over it.
>>
>>57265485
Yes, look into xmplayer.
I've played HS 1080p with no issue, the bitrate for those is usually between 3-7 MB/sec perhaps?
>>
>>57265506
>worked well
http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/13/12890050/adblock-plus-now-sells-ads
>>
File: 1473300557512.jpg (58KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
1473300557512.jpg
58KB, 540x655px
>>57265599
Too late kid

>>57265736
Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
>>57265770
They've always had an "acceptable ads" thing, which you can opt out of. As long as this doesn't change that and start foisting ads on me when I want none, I don't really care.
>>
>>57265858
v1 they certainly did not
>opt out
I shouldnt have to opt out of anything by default, this is clearly a opt in ordeal. The fact they went shady and made it opt out is enough to not trust the devs
>>
>>57265736
Fuck me, I can't find it.

I'm using Linux, by the way.

Here's the info for Xbox 360 stuff: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/watch-dvds-movies

I currently have an .mkv file, wat do?
>>
File: 1474137556887.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1474137556887.png
17KB, 120x120px
Best bang for the buck 800$~ laptop on the market?
>>
File: Untitled.png (85KB, 930x650px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 930x650px
Is there any way to create an array of strings from a file path and order them the way they would appear in explorer when sorted by name?
>>
>>57265955
https://github.com/LibXenonProject/xmplayer
What does running linux have to do with search results?
>>
>>57265450
It is.

RAM can be replaced without reinstalling Windows. In fact, everything can be replaced without reinstalling, bar the motherboard.
>>
>>57265062
Buying a new mobo MIGHT require changing your RAM. Every other thing should work
>>
File: 1477156337851.jpg (98KB, 657x982px) Image search: [Google]
1477156337851.jpg
98KB, 657x982px
If I listen music through bluetooth, should I set 100% the volume on my software and OS and controll the volume on the speakers or set 50% on the speakers and controll the volume on the software?
>>
>>57266998
>bar the motherboard
Why?
Wouldn't just installing the drivers do?
>>
>>57267273
winshit generates a serial from all of your hardware.If things change to much, it will throw a fit and you will have to clean install
>>
is there a guide anywhere to understand what all the parts of a computer do?

i want to understand why people go crazy for 'graphic cards' and no the what the processor chips are
>>
>>57263176
If you know where to look, you can set up OS X to run in a VM, and from there do the installation as you would normally.
>>
>>57261916
then why does it run fine on my older laptop but not at all on my newer one
>>
>>57267227
controll the volume on the speakers. generally the rule of thumb is to always keep the digital signal at max, regardless of your hardware, and only set the volume on the last device in your chain.
>>
>>57267343
thanks
>>
>>57267322
>If you know where to look
Where do I look exactly?
>>
I'm thinking about buying Elecom thumb-type trackball because I can't use mouse with my right hand now (dislocated shoulder) and I was curious about them anyway. Can somebody give me some size references? I think that a little bigger than G400 would be perfect.
>>
File: 1429798424987.jpg (2MB, 4000x2248px)
1429798424987.jpg
2MB, 4000x2248px
I'm trying to run a live usb of Remix Os for PC, but after I choose the UEFI usb drive it brings to me in a windows 10 screen where he asks me if I want to reinstall the OS. What is this?
>>
>>57267405
I don't want to link anything in case I get banned, but if you search for "mac os siera virtual machine" on YouTube there's a bunch of videos with links on how to do it.
>>
>>57259733
Do you guys have a specific tech help thread or is it just this one?

Cause I have issues with my ram or some shit and am wondering if you could help my ass
>>
>>57267505
>banned
Is this a real thing or paranoia?
>>
>>57263710
>But if someone knew exactly what kiddie porn you have been jerking it to
Not that shit.

I'm just always paranoid about identify theft and shit like that.

I'm trying to sell my laptop.
>>
>>57267536
Just paranoia.
>>
>>57263176
Get a Yosemite zone dmg and make a bootable USB from it using transmac
>>
>>57263710
>There is no securely wiping an SSD. That isn't how transistors work.
But why?

How in the world can that be possible?
>>
>>57267581
It's good to see that the apple's cock is so far in our mods pussy.
>>
File: 1467292791538.png (351KB, 639x480px)
1467292791538.png
351KB, 639x480px
>>57267317
dont know about any guides, but...

every modern PC has a processor, the CPU, which executes code and thus does all the calculations, runs your programs, etc.
before the mid 90s all the graphics in games where also "calculated" by the CPU. this worked ok for 2D graphics, but 3D graphics quickly became too complex to be rendered smoothly.
then 3D acceleration (graphic cards) came about. the graphic card is an extension to your computer that has a chip that is designed to be very fast at transformations (transform the 3D models into a 2D representation) and rasterization (create the pixel image of that 2D representation, to be presented on the screen). with a graphics card 3D graphics in games could now be much more complex. on modern cards, the chip is actually made out of hundreds or thousands tiny units, that do all the transformations in parallel.
>>
I want to use my raspberry pi 3 as a home server, should i use OpenMediaVaut or OwnCloud?
Pros and cons of each one?
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>57259733
Do computers have a concept of time before January 1, 1970? How do they know that, say, an album was released in '67? do they REALLY know?
>>
>>57267689
they dont know. the release date is simply stored in the audio file, it could be any date.
>>
>>57267619
this is useful thanks

what about understanding which is better though?

with processors and RAM it's easy because it's just the bigger number

16gb ram is better then 8gb RAM

4Ghz is better then 2Ghz

however when it comes to graphics cards and 'video cards' (not even sure what they are) it's hard to tell which are better

for example:

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

they're all just names and just be the names alone it's impossible to tell which is better, no?

is it just about learning about each individual one or what?
>>
File: 1453577620618.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453577620618.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>57267725
fucking google your questions and find the fuck out
holy fuck
>>
>>57260638
>need
there's that word again
>>
>>57267760
apart from 'what is a video card' what should i google?
>>
>>57267820
every little thing your retarded tiny brain thinks up
every thing you have asked here
>>
>>57267839
none of those questions apart from what a videocard is are 'google-able' you deluded arrogant bastard
>>
>>57267899
>>57267725
>Is having 16gb of ram better then 8gb or is there a cut off point in performance
>is having a 4ghz single core processor better then a 4 core 2ghz
>literally read gfx card stats and google each word and compare then

You're just a retard
>>
>>57267725
yeah, understanding what graphics card to choose is not easy (you can't do it by the name, if you don't know anything about older cards).
sure, more VRAM (the memory your graphics card uses to quickly access images, textures, etc) is better for very demanding new games, but thats about it.
generally, amd and nvidia will release a range of new cards every year or so. this means that they'll make cards that are just ok for browsing the web and watching videos, more expensive cards for most of the games, and very expensive cards that are made for enthusiasts who want to play every game at max settings. this is important to know, because it means that just because they release a new card, doesn't mean it is necessarily faster than all the older cards. but in moste cases the new cards are faster and more effecients than their counterparts from the older generation.
so what can one do? well the easiest way is to look at reviews that compare graphics cards from every price range, learn what games you can play smoothly with what card. once a new generation of cards is released, you'll see how they compare to the older cards.
>>
>>57267957

re-read my post you buffoon

>16gb ram is better then 8gb RAM

>4Ghz is better then 2Ghz

those were statements not questions you utter moron
>>
The fan on the GPU spins, but I'm only getting integrated graphics from the motherboard. Does that mean it works and I'm messing something up somewhere or what?
>>
>>57268011
In both cases, they can be wrong. So, yet, again, google your fucking shit and fuck off this thread with your mental retardation.
>>
How do I make deluge not save files that it downloads, despite me telling it not to download them?
>>
>>57268071
dont add the torrent?
kek
>>
>>57268062
learn to read before smashing your fat hands on your messy desk before being an ass for no reason
>>
>>57268090
WAAAAH I CANT GOOGLE MY QUESTIONS
LET ME ASK THEM ON /G/
WAAAAH I CANT GOOGLE MY QUESTIONS GIVE ME ANSWERS
WAAA

Google
Is
Your
Friend

Why wait for someone to reply when you can LITERALLY(The REAL USE OF LITERALLY) google and have 50,000,000,000 resources at your finger tips so you can begin to understand things
>>
Any app to block all those ads on 4chan?

I'm using Android
>>
>>57268113
are you okay?
>>
>>57267839
this thread is literally called "Stupid Question Thread" you fucking autist
>>
>>57267973
cheers for the insight
>>
>>57260877
?
>>
I'm trying to stream Atlanta but putlocker is different and shitty? Is there a good streaming site you guys could clue me in on? Please and thanks.
>>
>>57268405
You're using a variable, what goes around variables?
>>
>>57262843
Also what ssd should be on my list?
>>
>>57263087
Thanks for the help anon
>>
Generally speaking, how long does it take for Facebook support to get back to you? I've had something "Submitted" since the 19th and it looks like they haven't even bothered looking at it yet.
>>
In mpv, is there any way to keep a file in a playlist open for a number of seconds, then move onto the next item?
>>
>>57262829
Fuck you Paco, what gives you the right to judge my taste? Yeah nothing does, thats right.
>>
>>57268426
Do you mean quotes? I lifted that command sequence directly from the documentation, but it doesn't work with or without quotes.
>>
Is there a DBMS I can use for my website that pretty much allows me to import excel tables or at least let's me more or less comfortably copy paste them?
>>
So I need a definite answer to the question of whether my RAM is bad or psu is bad. Randomly like when I play games or watch youtube videos or fucking anything, I get a black screen and constant looping sound of whatever the last sound hear was, like if it is 'pud' then I get ddddddddddd. And when I restart my computer I get the message that something is wrong with Windows and I have to either restart or press the button that says advanced repair. Anything would be helpful
>>
I'm pretty sure I've cocked something up completely when installing OS and drivers on my gaymen PC; windows can't find updates - neither in windows update or if I ask it to find drivers for hardware - and games crash more than a female driver

Device management says I should have all the drivers for things that need them, but malfunction says otherwise I think
>>
Why pacman over apt-get?
>>
What is the website that lets you see a list of things that you've torrented that can be seen by the public?
>>
>>57268885
gfx
>>
File: NVIDIA INSTASLLER FAILED.png (79KB, 589x430px) Image search: [Google]
NVIDIA INSTASLLER FAILED.png
79KB, 589x430px
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR WHEN UPDATING LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER
>>
>>57269137
UNINSTALL ALL AND REINSTALL
>>
How to download files bigger than 1gb from Mega, without installing addon for Firefox?
>>
>>57269194
pay
>>
How long does it take to install Windows 7, including updates?

Do I still have to worry about any weird updates(like the windows 10 update that ended) or am I mostly okay if I just let it update?
>>
>>57269137
>>57269161
I TRIED THAT LIKE 15 TIMES ALREADY, WITH DIFFERENT VARIATIONS

I get this error in the Nvidia installer log:

"!!! inf: Error 1726: The remote procedure call failed."
>>
>>57269202

No other way?

Is that addon spyware of some sort?
>>
>>57269137
>>57269226
I will pay if somebody helps me with this.

I haven't been able to use PC properly for a week
>>
>>57269227
mega is owned by by the NZ government,literally, they own the majority shares they stole from dotcom.
Why you would even consider using this host is beyond reality
>>
>>57268977
Because arch uses it
>>
>>57266914
I want to know if it'll work on my system.
>>
>>57269270

Because many people host files here, that Im in need of.

Thats why Im asking.
>>
What should be upgraded first, between a i5-4440 and an AMD 280x?
>>
>>57269428
Ask them to use a sensible host
>>
>>57267689
Unix time can be expressed as negative, if that counts
>>
>>57269445

Like what?

Also, yeah, everytime some group of people will drop something on Mega, I will keep asking them to upload somehwere else because /g/ told me to.

Im not in position to demand that.
>>
>>57269472
Deal with it then.
>>
Can anyone suggest me some speaker for my sister?

She'd love a wireless one. Was thinking a JBL Flip 3. Anyone know any alternatives at around $100?
>>
>>57263710
>There is no securely wiping an SSD. That isn't how transistors work.
Why can't you securely wipe an SSD?
>>
File: Pamela_Colman_Smith_circa_1912.jpg (122KB, 406x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pamela_Colman_Smith_circa_1912.jpg
122KB, 406x640px
Why doesn't anybody make laptops that have relatively weak hardware but ridiculous battery life? Why can't I buy a laptop for web/office that works for 48 hours or something silly like that?
>>
>>57263758
Or gateways. I've heard that term for the combo quite often.
>>
>>57259852
Check headfi.
>>
I just plopped a key out of my thinkpad by accident and I spent like half an hour trying to put it in.

fuck.
>>
File: thinkpad_tr_14w_batteries.jpg (18KB, 429x309px) Image search: [Google]
thinkpad_tr_14w_batteries.jpg
18KB, 429x309px
>>57269544
business laptops are often that

just throttle the cpu and buy the battery that protrudes
>>
>>57269544
Because people only would buy them instead other options.

This is why you dont see 9 cell Atom CPU laptops.
>>
File: howfix.png (40KB, 758x77px) Image search: [Google]
howfix.png
40KB, 758x77px
Foobar question:

Using the Waveform Seekbar extension, and for some reason, the seekbar is stuck a bright teal color in the middle. The color I used before was teal, so I didn't notice it until now.

Any idea how to fix?
>>
new thread
>>57269727
>>
how shit are these headphones?

https://www.amazon.com/NSK-Triple-Driver-Headphones-Speakers/dp/B01H73R1EU/

I don't need anything special like gayming shit or audiophile shit, it seems to be in a very nice price range, but I don't know how to tell a good one from a bad one.
>>
>>57269771
Over ear headphones with multiple drivers in each cup are generally shit.

You're better off getting a single, decent driver in each cup than three 5x cheaper ones. Otherwise you end up paying 50%-100% more for lower quality sound.

This meme started with trying to trick children into getting "surround" headphones because they don't have space for speakers, because they're children.

False economy. Don't worry about multiple drivers (usually armature for 2-4 or dynamic for very rarely 2 ) unless you're getting IEMs. They're tiny as fuck so they can make the earphone a negligible amount bigger to dedicate a driver to a frequency range (which isn't always well-implemented), but this is bullshit when it comes to full size headphones.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.