[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I cracked my Samsung Galaxy S7's screen (because accidents),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So I cracked my Samsung Galaxy S7's screen (because accidents), used it for a couple of months after that and now the "vertical light beam" is showing which I guess is from broken pixels. I doubt the phone will be fixable at this point.

So it's time to get a new phone, but it needs to be at a cheaper price. I was looking at the S6; is it worth getting it? How much would I lose in terms of speed performance?
>>
Note 7
>>
get a nexus 5x you phonefag
>>
>>57259131
>Screen cracks
>I doubt the phone will be fixable at this point.
???

Replacing the screen will in 99% of all cases fix everything related to the screen. You get a new digitizer AND LCD you know? There's nothing left to be unfixable unless it's a function you notice like the camera not starting.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>57259143
2GB memory is kill unfortunately. Need something that can handle graphics well.

>>57259167
Don't think it would be easy for the S7 though. At least, I haven't found anything that would convince me it would work.
>>
>>57259306
>2GB of RAM is not enough
WTF are you guys doing with your phones?
I had a chinkshit phone with 512 MB of RAM and I've never ran out of it.
>>
>>57259336
Vidya.

Gets terribly boring without them on my 1 1/2 hour commutes.
>>
I have s5 w cm13 and boeffla oc'd, I compared it with s7 in social apps browsing... It was almost same s5 was a bit slower maybe 0.5secs.But for gaming I would say it's a massive difference.
>>
Get a Pixel XL you fucking pleb.
>>
>>57259452
>Gets terribly boring without them on my 1 1/2 hour commutes.
Read a book
>>
>>57259306
What do you need to be convinced of?? The digitiser is broken, if you take it to a repair shop they can put a new one in that works. Its not hard to understand, but if you just want to buy a new phone then go ahead.
>>
>>57259452

Read dammit
>>
>>57260232
No.

Get Nexus 6p OP. If you like features of the pixel, you can load it into the 6p. You save on hand the price going with the 6p and imo 6p best looking phone out there RN. Front facing speakers have became a requirement for me.
>>
>>57261527
Not that easy anymore. Digitizer is optically adhered the AMOLED panel
>>
>>57261527
It was that easy, but nowadays they make the phones tight and so you can't open it easly
>>
>>57259131
>buying samsung
>ever
Your lost anon.
>>
HTC 10
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.