[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why the hell you would ever need this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 41vDfsqKe4L.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41vDfsqKe4L.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Tell me why the hell you would ever need this.
>>
gaming?
>>
>>57258160

>I have never used Photoshop or After Effects: the thread
>>
>>57258160
its called the bill of SALE, not the bill of NEEDS
>>
>>57258160
>to make phone calls
>>
I've got a g600. It has as many buttons. I don't use all of them. But I could if I wanted to.
>>
>>57258160
MMOs
>>
>>57258160
I have that exact mouse . Mmo's man mmo's
>>
>>57258160
Well mice have 3 primary buttons and very commonly 2 secondary buttons, and that's enough for most people. But if you want say 4 extra buttons you're going to have a really tough time since the market for >2 is quite small. The solution to that is companies make mice with a fuckload of buttons so they can satisfy everyone in the >2 market(except for that one guy who wants 13).

As for why someone would want so many buttons they're quite popular with MMO players but I've also heard recommendations of them purely for the sake of productivity.
>>
if you play MMOs and don't use one, you're hardware is objectively worse than someone who is.

there are also a wide variety of other reasons to have buttons you can macro constantly at thumb access, and if you can't figure any out you aren't very creative or knowledgeable.
>>
Dota 2 items
>>
>>57258976
Your hardware is actually better because you perform worse in MMO's wich hopefully will make you stop playing such crappy ancient fucking boring grinding games.

I cant understand how people can subject themselves to such pure fucking torture.
>>
i have this mouse, don't play mmo's

it was 30 dollars and I wanted 1 or 2 side buttons

got 12. nothing else in that price range with added side buttons
>>
>>57260018

i do find use for button 1 frequently playing LoL (active items) and sometimes button 3 as well.

buttons 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are for laugh, dance, taunt, joke and flashing mastery

literally need it
>>
>>57258976
>keyboard is not enough
you can bind ctrl, shift etcetc
wow can be pro'ed with the shittiest hardware it's just that you suck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.