[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we want the hipster artfag audience Is microshit retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 5

File: Microsoft-Surface-Studio.jpg (214KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft-Surface-Studio.jpg
214KB, 1920x900px
>we want the hipster artfag audience

Is microshit retarded?
>>
>>57257481
actual artist audience is a small market
this device is targeted to artist wannabe millenials which a far bigger market
>>
File: 1477538834295.gif (161KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
1477538834295.gif
161KB, 921x155px
>>57257493
>this device is targeted to artist wannabe millenials which a far bigger market
>>
Apple has been chasing away the creative professionals for a long time now.

Microsoft is looking to scoop them up with open arms by filling Apple's old niche of expensive and beautiful computer workstations for creative work.
Everyone knows Photoshop runs better on Windows and the Mac version is literally just the windows version with a cocoa emulation layer on top.
>>
Not really.

These are only about 100 bucks more than the 5K iMac with similar specs and you get a touchscreen, a neat pen, plus you can then tilt it way back for notes, drafting, etc. Not to mention, an SSD is the default drive compared to Apple who gimps their Mac Minis and iMac's base config with spinning drives. This was a fucking smart move, if I was considering a computer in this form factor then I'd get this.
>>
File: 1415451252568.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1415451252568.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>57257481
Come on son, the guy that draw the pictures of your waifu need their stuff too.
>>
>>57257536
The iMac will be refreshed soon with better specs and lower prices.
>>
>>57258107
Only one USB C port and you have to use it for the power unless you have a USB C dock.
>>
>>57257481
>>57257493
Hipster artfags don't even use these things, they just buy hipster clothing, starbucks coffee and Macs to appear like an artist.
This is for actual professionals, so Microsoft is betting on companies rolling out the Surface as Workstations, this shit is way overkill for regular artists to buy.
>>
>>57258208
>9xx M series gpu
>overkill
u wot
>>
>>57257481
>getting triggered by an OEM putting effort and care into the design of their products instead of slapping their logo and plastics on a generic Foxconn box
this is why the future of computing is bleak
the funny thing to me is that probably half of the retards who shit on all-in-ones are probably ITXfags who've never used PCI-e for anything but graphics cards anyway
>>
>>57258223
>goes straight gaymen
Right? What else could you want to do on a computer other than play games and have colorful pixels barfed into your face?
>>
>>57258223
>for 2D
he's kind of right though, except for the workstation part
>>
>>57258228
It's just shills from other companies on social media going overdrive. Microsoft seems to be the only company that makes a PC that people actually want to buy and it shows on their sales figures.
>>
Does it have pixels that are as high quality as the Scorpio's?
>>
They should have made a cheaper model with no pen and touch to compete with the iMac.
Most people don't need this.
>>
>>57257481

Apple has been neglecting the creators market and is leaving a big market gap there. This is a really smart move by Microsoft.

Remember who made Apple hip in the first place? the creative market.
>>
>>57258181
Compared to the no USB or Tb3 support on the Surface Studio. I'm honestly disappointed. With enclosures popping up (even more professional less gaymery ones), something like that would've been great for someone who loves this product but needs a higher end workstation GPU.
>>
>>57258321
*USB type C I meant
>>
>>57258107

> Lower prices
> iMac

Choose one.

Are you a fanboy or just shilling?

Disclaimer: I have an iMac but I don't pretend that price is why you choose one.
>>
>>57258316
This. Everyone else is just copying Apple and just lowers the price tag. Microsoft actually is making something different here.
Also since this is an all-in-one package, companies only need to rely on Microsoft for help and support instead of what it is currently, having separate support for Wacom and HP/Dell for the workstations.
>>
>>57258228
Maybe they should but some of that care and effort into the disgusting monstrosity that is Windows 10. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>57257481
Holy shit, I can take this to Starbucks? Where are the cords?
>>
>>57258316
Microsoft is never going to be the hip company.

Even if Apple loses it, it sure as fuck won't be Microsoft picking up the torch.
>>
>>57257536

iMac has digitizer capability?
>>
>>57258348
maybe they should, what does windows 10 have to do with what I said at all?
>>
>>57258316
i'm sure they'd be happy with any successful line of hardware, and premium is the way to go since nobody makes money competing with cheap chinese shit
>>
>>57257481
>it's just an oversized, overpriced surface pro

how is this different than when apple introduced the ipad pro?
>>
>>57257493
The sRGB and DCI-P3 coverage says otherwise, not to mention the 3:2 aspect ratio and greater than 4k resolution, the monitor alone could cost $1500+
>>
why did m$ use legacy hardware on a new product?
>>
>>57258443
because unlike the iPad this piece of shit runs a real operating system and actually had the hardware to back it up
>>
>>57258462
>legacy hardware
1 generation old isn't legacy, it's not current gen, but you're misusing the word legacy.
>>
>>57258468
> real operating system
> Windows 10

Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>57258462
Because it takes time to develop products.
Everyone else just rushes out with incomplete garbage and people just keep buying it.
XPS for example as coil whine for several generations already, the same auto brightness issue that they'll never fix even though plenty of people complain about it.
>>
>>57258432
It also doesn't benefit Microsoft in any way to release shitty hardware.
>>
>>57258482
iOS is a real operating system
>>
>>57258482
It is real. And if you want, you can run Linux or OSX in a VM with less battery penalty than running it natively.
>>
>>57258509
You don't need to run Linux in a VM.
>>
>>57258333
No, you just like to show off the mApple logo while you sip evil corporate overpriced coffee at $tarbuck$.
>>
>>57258526
Oh right, I forgot about Ubuntu mode. It's CLI only atm.
>>
>>57258526
Do we have proof that all of the hardware has linux drivers?

Im sure most of it does, but the touch drivers, as well as other pieces of hardware could be custom made and require custom drivers that simply wouldnt exist in the linux landscape, at least not yet.
>>
Why is /g/ so triggered by a product made for professionals? You can get a job too if you tried. Photoshopping your waifu into blank backgrounds won't help.
>>
>>57258561
You can install an X server, like xming.
>>57258563
I was referring to WSL.
>>
>>57258468
The point is, it's just a bigger version of something that exists, what's there to be excited about?
>>
>>57257481
>Is microshit retarded?

yup. just another gamble they're gonna fail at. just like their phone business, just like their tablet business, just like their surface books line etc. microsoft can throw all the money and marketing at the crap they keep shitting out, but it doesn't change the fact that it's crap to start with and nobody trusts or even wants microsoft products.
>>
>>57258573
Not really it's just shills from OEMs trying to lessen the blow. Notice how Apple, Google Pixel and Surface Products all get massively shat on?
>>
>>57258482
>b-but it doesn't cater to my ideological delusions or give me nurd cred at the local hackerspaceâ„¢
there sure is an idiot here but it isn't me

>>57258499
on paper it certainly is, but in practice it's a toy like any other webapp-unitasking mobile OS/advertisement delivery system
>>
>>57258590
The Surface line has been pretty fucking successful despite the rough start with the SP1 and SP2.
>>
>>57258590
That's fucking retarded. Surface pro line is one of the most popular/overated Windows devices on the market. Surfacebook is also got shilled by tech reviewers like it's some kind of ultimate flagship laptop
>>
>>57258603
>on paper it certainly is, but in practice it's a toy like any other webapp-unitasking mobile OS/advertisement delivery system
well said desu
>>
>>57258315
What a shit product that would be. This whole thing is designed to be a canvas like experience with the benefits of the digital age. Without Pixelsense, this thing would just be a mediocre aio with a stand that makes no sense.
>>
it will fail because of 2 simple reasons.

1. expensive
2. not a mac.

Most designers and students use macs now. Sadly microsoft is way too late to the party, AGAIN.
>>
>>57258348
Microsoft has an very divided up hierarchy. Not even the different Teams working on win 10 are really talking to each other. You think the hardware team has any say in OS design?
>>
>>57257481
What the fuck is Microsoft doing?
This fucking thing is GORGEOUS.
MAKE IT A FUCKING DISPLAY. DONT GIVE US THIS ALL IN ONE CRAP.

Microsoft, you're advertising to professionals. Don't try to steal the hipster demoraphic from Apple. Give us something functional.
>>
>>57258737
>benefits of the digital age
It's good tech but most people won't use it, so why pay for it?

>stand that makes no sense
Just make a different stand for the model without pen and touch.
>>
>>57257517
Actually no, that's macs. Not that "real" artists are worth the oxygen they breathe anyways.

Windows is very prominent in digital "arts" already. Microsoft is just taking advantage of that by telling wacom cintiqs to gtfo.
>>
they wanna assimilate applefags that won't touch it if it looks overly functional/business before designing for more pragmatic purposes
>>
>>57258783
Why would Microsoft sell a standalone display?
>>
>>57258856
The same reason they sell standalone keyboard, mouse...
>>
>>57258869
Why doesn't Logitech sell mice then?
>>
>>57258808
>so why pay for it?
Why fucking buy it then?
Because you want a shiny huge paperweight?
>Just make a different stand for the model without pen and touch.
Why not just use a normal tower at that point? Your just wasting money if you buy this crap without the Pen, Touchscreen and the Dongle.

Aside from faggots and women- professionals and consumers aren't buying Macs all-in-ones.
They are worthless, closed, and offer 0 upgradability.

Again-- what M$ should have really done is make a standalone pen+touch display that looks and functions just as good as this.
It would sell like hotcakes.

>>57258856
Because everything else about it is worthless, save for the productivity features of the display.
No one wants to have to replace their $3,000 investment every 5 years because they need a faster processor. Plus serious studios who are working with huge 3D models cant use this at all unless its able to function as a pen display.

You won't believe how incredible these features are though. Its like having 16 more macros for every program you use plus all the gestures.

Now Microsoft should go back to talking with Wacom about that acquisition. Maybe just abandon xbox.
>>
>>57258885
s/mice/displays
>>
Will I be able to create epic memes with the creative studio? That is literally the only reason I want one.
>>
>>57259067
Just buy a chink tablet and install Microsoftâ„¢ Paintâ„¢ 3Dâ„¢
>>
Can someone explain to me why macs are praised as being superior for arts and design? Is it because they are pretty? Is it because the hardware allows for faster rendering and that sort of shit? Is it because of the OS? I'm not even being condescending, I'm just really curious as to why they are the go-to computer for graphic designers and all that.
>>
>>57258447
>the monitor alone could cost $1500+

This is what a lot of people don't seem to be understanding.

I think it's pretty good value for the complete package.

Obviously /g/ is full of teenagers who have no taste, and cant understand paying a little extra for a well designed product. Hence all the WHY U BUY PIXEL WHEN UI GET SIMILAR SPEX ON SHIT FONE FOR $400
>>
>>57257481

I guarantee that hockey-puck thing:

1) Won't work anywhere near that smoothly. It will take forever to switch modes. It will be laggy as fuck.

2) Won't be supported by many 3rd parties, like Photoshop.

3) Will be a tiresome novelty to anyone with vaguely professional ambitions. You're not going to abandon a keyboard full of shortcuts in favor of a fucking color wheel.

4) Will have pairing problems out the ass if it's Bluetooth.
>>
>>57258482
Yeah, you make all that software they showed off run off of Linux.
>>
>>57257527
>>57257536
This. I wasn't expecting a play like this. This is a really powerful move against Apple in a core market for Macs.

Microsoft seem to understand what creative professionals need and this is a very interesting piece of hardware. The Surface Pro has a nice digitiser comparable with a Wacom; if this lives up to or exceeds that, Apple have a serious issue on their hands.

The price is reasonable for the hardware. Lightroom, Maya, Autodesk, Photoshop; the target audience is used to paying out for professional software, too.

Smart move. Very aggressive, especially the day before the Macbook reveal. I wonder if they'll target audio professionals and DAWs the same way?
>>
>>57259225

>1) Won't work anywhere near that smoothly. It will take forever to switch modes. It will be laggy as fuck.
It is that smooth and it doesn't have any lag.

>2) Won't be supported by many 3rd parties, like Photoshop.
It already is, you fucking idiot, or did you not watch the event and see multiple people using it with Photoshop on the stage live as well as in the videos presented?

>3) Will be a tiresome novelty to anyone with vaguely professional ambitions. You're not going to abandon a keyboard full of shortcuts in favor of a fucking color wheel.
Professional graphic artists and designers as well as architectural engineers already use such devices, including video editing professionals - it's called a jog dial and this is nothing really new, just the design and implementation is with this particular product.

>4) Will have pairing problems out the ass if it's Bluetooth.
Maybe you have issues, been using Bluetooth devices for 15 fucking years myself across thousands of devices and operating systems of all kinds, have never had any issues except maybe mistyping the fucking PIN on occasion.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>57259323
>It is that smooth and it doesn't have any lag.

Bullshit.

>It already is, you fucking idiot, or did you not watch the event and see multiple people using it with Photoshop on the stage live as well as in the videos presented?

In what world is "Photoshop" representative of MANY 3RD PARTIES? Idiot.

>Professional graphic artists and designers as well as architectural engineers already use such devices, including video editing professionals - it's called a jog dial

Jog dial? Did you miss the second half of the presentation where IT'S PLACED ON THE FUCKING SCREEN AND USED AS MORE? Idiot.

>Maybe you have issues, been using Bluetooth devices for 15 fucking years myself across thousands of devices and operating systems of all kinds, have never had any issues except maybe mistyping the fucking PIN on occasion.

I have all kinds of issues with Bluetooth on Windows. Windows's Bluetooth support has always sucked.

Before you open your retarded mouth again, be aware that I've written device drivers for Bluetooth devices since the early days of the Widcomm stack on Windows. I known BT and Windows far better than you do, and BT fucking SUCKS on Windows.
>>
>>57259323
Unless this can run OS X it's useless for professional artists.
>>
>>57259378

>be aware that I've written device drivers for Bluetooth devices

See, that's why you have problems with Bluetooth: you can't code for shit.

It's all your fault, son.
>>
>>57259407

Idiot.
>>
>>57259288
It really isn't that bad of a deal when you treat this computer more like a huge cintiq. I wish Microsoft could have a sold a non touchscreen standalone monitor version though. 3:2 high resolution on desktop would be nich.

But I agree that apple has really been abandoning their Mac customers. It seems like apple barely gives a shit about their desktop/laptop market segment anymore.
>>
>>57258447
>The sRGB and DCI-P3 coverage says otherwise
display is cool true
but PC under it will choke on a real workload, and probably it won't work on any software like photoshop you'd be stuck with microsoft created bullshit that nobody used before which is probably barebones like anything MS launches first time
>>
>>57259288
not really. no one takes MS seriously. this is a novelty like their surface book product. no one actually uses it
>>
As an art fag, that shit looks useless.
Ipad pro was useless as well, only people they're attracting are people who like the sound of "artist" but don't actually do anything aside from charcoal snow angels.

what's the pen pressure and reaction time?
What's under the hood?
Is it upgradeable?
is the screen permanently stuck to the desk?
Color and black levels? how accurate is it?
>>
>>57259435
>a huge cintiq
apparently they already exist

http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/cintiq-27-qhd-touch
>>
>>57259453
huh it even has that thingy with colours that you put on display
so basically MS stole cintiq and made it hipstery appealing
>>
>>57259448

Only place I see iPads in use in large numbers is in Apple Stores. In local hospitals here in my area they've all switched over to using Surface Pro tablets, they used to use ThinkPads (x61 and similar convertibles), and Panasonic Toughbook convertibles but every time I've been to a hospital in the past 2 years the doctors all carry Surface Pros.

At Home Depot and Lowes they use Surface Pros, many other places as well so, no, they're used quite often in many businesses.
>>
>>57259451
>What's under the hood?
gtx 965m and i7 with 8gb of RAM for 2.999
haha
>>
>>57259451
This guy again.
Holly shit that color wheel, It's like those pens we got as kids that let you draw in 3 colors at once... how is that useful at all?
rainbow color gimmick!
>>
>>57259471
8 gigs, is that on-board ram or on card ram?
16 isn't really enough for ram-ram anymore.
>>
>>57259453
The Cintiq 27QHD isn't a computer like the Studio, it's only a touch and pen display, you have to have a computer attached to it for it to work.
>>
>>57259484
https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Cintiq-27QHD-DTK2700-DTK-2700/dp/B00R7QJBCS

i7 = $300
gtx965m = $170
8gb ram = $50(?)

you'd make a better pc build from $600 bucks and this display than the surface and it has same on display tool as MS bullshit
>>
>>57259459
The wacom thing is for hotkeys the wheel is a touch strip which some people use to adjust pen size/zoom level, I don't know many people who use it for that however.
>>
>>57259496

>>57259502
and you'd be able to make better build for $600 leftover than MS did
and you are not restricted by microsoft software and you can use same colour select/shortcut tool as surface studio
>>
>>57259507
>is for hotkeys
programmable select is better than just colour select no?

also imagine how much time it will take to process stuff, it won't be like in the demo fast and glorious, it will lag and choke like hell with 8Gb of RAM
>>
>>57259502
>>57259509
Totally, my current rig already has 16, upgrading to 32 soon, built this back in 2011.
Also confirmed ram is rather useless for most games, I've seen like 3 that actually used more than 4 gigs, 8 -16 should be enough for most people for like the next 3 years or so.
>>
>>57259496
So who the fuck is the Studio for?
Won't graphic artists just buy a Mac Pro or Mac Mini and a Cintiq 27QHD?
>>
>>57259517
Yeah programmable is way better; even so I personally don't really use it and just use the keyboard.
the thing is just one big wheel seems rather pointless and an expensive add-on for little impact.
>>
>>57257481
most actual artfags I know (by which I mean people with a job in the industry, not some guy who scribbles board tans for /v/) are already on Windows anyway.
what they want is the pretend-artfag audience
>>
>>57259541
Cintiq is good for drawing but the display is pure shit, you'll have to pay for another monitor anyway.
>>
>>57259559
Allot of us would like to switch to Linux, but unlike what some programmers will tell you, the available programs are not equivalent on Linux.
It's akin to artists telling you which text editor you should be using for programing.. "Yeah sublime is totally equivalent to Emacs."
>>
>>57259578
Now that it has competition i'm sure that Wacom will make a similar display as the Studio if not better, and probably make it less expensive.
>>
>>57258583
>what's there to be excited about?
You seem to be already persuaded on the issue that it's not an interesting product. You should stop posting then you pessimist.
>>
>>57258223
>implying even the lowest end surface studio isn't overkill for graphic design and artistry

It's not for gaming, kiddo.

2GB GDDR5 GeForce 965M is way overkill. Unless you're doing some crazy rendering that you'd be better off with a gpu that costs as much as the entire surface studio, such as scientific rendering of a nuclear blast, this thing is a ridiculous value. I fucking loathe microshaft and haven't used Windows since the win95 beta in 1993 and even I can see that a machine with those specs and a lot of the normal artist peripherals being made superfluous by being included as features of the studio make it a fucking crazy good deal.

This may have been one of the smartest moves those shit sticks have made in a decade because of the possibility of rolling them out as workstations in nearly ANY field. Companies can issue them to employees with a contract of responsibility, and now they have a workstation they can take home with them so now they can be expected to be productive even during hours they aren't being paid for.
>>
File: IMG_20161026_094722.jpg (43KB, 372x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161026_094722.jpg
43KB, 372x465px
>>57258223

Also, I forgot to say in >>57260509 ...
>>
>>57258208
No man, this thing could possinly kill the need of a Cintiq. Those, especially in Cucknadia are upward from 2300. If this does it's job for 25-3000 I guarantee people would choose something like this after getting reamed for the past 10 or so years by wacom.
>>
>>57260732
>kill the need of a Cintiq

Rich idiots will most likely be the buyers of the Studio, but it isn't a bad thing, if Wacom starts to lose customers to the Studio they'll have to innovate more and lower their prices.
It's a win for everyone but the idiots that will be stuck with the Studio.
>>
>>57260509
>workstation they can take home with
taking that thing home? pretty sure its not designed for travel like a laptop
>>
Actual graphic designer here.
Of course I got excited ever since MS released the first Surface.

I gave it a try. Here are the things that are good:

.Photo editing is amazing with a pen.
.You get really fast at sketching stuff

And the bad things:
.despite photo editing, I like to do the sketching part of design on paper with actual pens. It just feels better. The touch screen is just not that important after all.

UX/UI relies on a lot of precision work. There is no alternative to a decent mouse for me to ger this done.

TL;DR: Touch screen is overestimated IMO.
>>
>>57259202
this
>>
>>57259448
I've actually seen a lot more surface pros and books lately than Mac books around. A lot of artists I talk to like the device their only complaint is Windows 10.
>>
>>57258757
This is no longer true, they've carved a market and their will always be that kid like me who will show off how much nicer it is to use it over carrying a Mac and a drawing board.
>>
>>57259202
It's the OS. More specifically, software availability.
>>
>>57263034
So there's a much bigger amount of editing software for mac?
>>
>>57263185
In drawing and designing fields? Nope. Macfags just hate Windows because it's buggy and ugly.
>>
>>57263565
>because it's buggy and ugly
One of the top comments in r/apple yesterday after the surface studio announcement was basically saying windows USED to be a buggy mess, but with windows 10, at least for his needs as an artist, was just fine and just as stable as OSX, and he specifically said the fact apple is seemingly against the desktop market and doesn't appear to be innovating anymore, he more than likely will switch full time to a windows machine with a linux VM.
>>
>>57263597
The pen is as shit as the old surface pen Microsoft is finished.
https://twitter.com/bradcolbow/status/791661956641923072
>>
>>57257481
looks nice. bet those hinges are dog shit tier
>>
>>57263699
>Microsoft is finished.
I'll keep waiting for that day, but you naysayers have been touting the M$ is finished line for over a decade.
>>
>Desktop PC
>3:2 Screen
>>
File: Surface-Book-Hinge[1].jpg (22KB, 829x465px) Image search: [Google]
Surface-Book-Hinge[1].jpg
22KB, 829x465px
>>57263813
Please, Microsoft has top-tier hinge design
>>
>>57258381
Doesn't it have a digitizer by default if its a touchscreen?
>>
Just gimme the screen.

I want it in my living room.
>>
>>57259202
I have a photographer friend. I helped her set up two workstations - a compaq with windows 7 and a 2011 iMac. The photographer worked on the iMac and an employee worked on the windows pc. Both workstations did the job perfectly fine, but besides liking the monitor on the iMac better, the photographer opted to ditch the windows workstation, despite not using it, and bought another iMac for the employee "because it looked better in her studio."
>>
>>57259441
Yes but the Pixel is also ugly as fuck.
>>
>>57263597
> listening to paid MS shills on Reddit

Are we really going to pretend Windows 10 is good now?
>>
>>57266872
Anyone who has used it knows it's good, the complaint is that it's a botnet, if you don't care about that, the OS itself is great.
>>
It makes me physically ill to see these paid microshills shitposting here
>It's just SUCH a good value
>I HATE M$ but man I just can't not love this :))))
>I'm a professional artist x1000

Get the fuck off my board reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>57267316
I do it for free :^)
>>
>>57267316
wew

you honestly think everyone is a paid shill? Why the fuck would microsoft even bother shilling in this shithole?
>>
>>57268172
On the assumption you're an average anon

At the end of the day it is effortless advertising. You can pay someone who may already be coming to 4chan anyway a few dollars to insert posts and threads about the newest macbook or how great microsoft is or whatever.

>But 4chan is a shithole with racism and sexism they wouldn't be caught dead here
There are companies like Coca Cola or Nestle who brutalize native populations while outwardly saying how much they care. When I mean brutalize I'm seriously talking beating and murdering the population to keep commodity prices as cheap as possible and keep them under their thumb.
This is just for shit like soda and 'nanners too.

There is absolutely no ethics in larger corporations and if you think that a company like Apple isn't capable of getting a couple of people to spam post on /g/ but somehow was capable of getting absolutely brutal labor conditions in china then there's an obvious disconnect there.

People advertise on 4chan all the time, there is literally no reason you a company wouldn't
>>
>>57268672
Sure, but you've gotta be deluded if you think even half of the posts in here are from paid shills. I'd be willing to bet only a handful if ANY are legit shills.
>>
>>57268724
I'm not saying everyone is a shill but let's be real here. The actual commercial was posted on r/vids and gets 5000+ comments, there is simply no way I can believe that:
1. That many people give a fucking shit about a computer
2. People can actually afford it
>>
>>57268946
5000+ comments when we have literally hundereds of millions of people using the internet everyday?

Wew fucking lad. I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job as well.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.