[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth switching to opensuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So,arch breaked again for no reason.And I experienced two random system freezes this week.I used to think that arch was the best distro but I was wrong.So a friend of mine suggested opensuse.Is it good?What are the differences with arch?
>>
>>57254515
Haven't used openSUSE yet but it's hard to go wrong with Debian or Ubuntu GNOME
>>
>>57254515
broke and use spaces in between your sentances next time.

distrowatch.com
>>
>>57254515
If you're going down the trashcan you might as well get the best of the trash Linux distros and get debian. Or you could go full retarded and just get fedora.
>>
>>57255953
holy autism
>>
File: Check Em.png (308KB, 543x500px) Image search: [Google]
Check Em.png
308KB, 543x500px
>>57255999
chek'd
>>
>>57255999
trips of truth
.t a debian user
>>
>>57254515
definitely
>>
>>57254515
its a pretty solid, easy-to-use and compatible distro.
notice its comes from suselinux, which is slackware based, one of the oldest and most supported distros proyects.
its also easily configurable and highly compatible with most devices and very good for nvidia gpus.
if I ever leave windows, opensuse would be my go-to distro for sure
>>
>>57254515
English much.
>>
>>57254515
>uses arch
>apparently not very good with arch
>at one point unironically thought arch was the best
>fucking shit tier english skills

I was genuinely happy to see a thread for opensuse. I think it is a really underrated distro that deserves more attention, especially with leap 42.1. My heart sank as soon as I realised this thread was started by a probable autist with brain damage.

Stay the fuck away from opensuse OP. Its too good for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.