[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a Iphone 5s from a NYPD auction. Anyone know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

So I bought a Iphone 5s from a NYPD auction. Anyone know how to break an Iclould activation lock?
>>
>>57248056
Yes
>>
>>57248143
Please tell me.
>>
>>57248056
Give it back Jamal
>>
Return it Tyrone.
>>
>>57248056
Hack into the NAND and reflash the phone
>>
>>57248922
But I bought it from the popos.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57249112
Then there's no problem with you taking the stolen phone to your nearest police station
>>
>>57248360
Sure
>>
>>57248360
Check your PMs
>>
>i bought a brick
build a house
>>
File: 1476526117682.jpg (127KB, 595x627px) Image search: [Google]
1476526117682.jpg
127KB, 595x627px
>>57248056
>NYPD auction
They are learning. That's unsettling.
>>
>>57249622
It's called propertyroom bro. You can get to it from the offical nyc.gov site. They have tons of Iphones all the time on that site.
>>
>>57249648
Apparently they are not.
What a relieve.
>>
>>57248056
Dumb fuck nobody believes your bullshit story and it can't be done or well it can but you have to have original owner of said stolen phone. If you really did buy from the cops (99% sure the story is shit) they got your ass for $200.
>>
>>57248056
OP, you faggot, if you really bought it from the police you must have some kind of receipt - if so, just contact apple support, explain, provide proof and ask to resest it so you can start with a fresh account
>>
>>57249681
I bought it for $36.

>>57249681
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/property_clerk/police_auctions.shtml

It's not that hard to look up you faggots.
>>
>>57250095

yeah... why don't you buy an ad you faggot.
>>
>>57250095
bring it back to police and ask them how to access it
>>
Why do niggers
>>
give it back Tyrone
>>
I bought an iphone 5 from goodwill that they said didn't work recently. It was their charger that didn't work. Anyway, what the fug is icloud activation? does that only occur when the phone has a password? Mine didn't have any lock and I just wiped the phone through itunes. Works fine
>>
>>57248056
Call apple care. Give them serial number and proof of purchase. Wait for email.
>>
Stealing is wrong jamal
>>
>>57251831
Then sell it and buy a real phone.
>>
PM'd
>>
literally the first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Uog193WIY
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.