[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applel cucks you again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1469463378351.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469463378351.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>From:[email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Date: 2015-12-20 17:26
>Subject: Last night

>Hi John,
>I wanted to reach out to say thanks for the principled and nuanced stance the Secretary took last night on encryption and the tech sector.
>Leadership at Apple certainly noticed and I am sure that is true though out the Valley.

>Please know that Apple will continue its work with law enforcement.
>We share law enforcement's concerns about the threat to citizens and we work closely with authorities to comply with legal requests for data that have helped solve complex crimes. >Thousands of times every month, we give governments information about Apple customers and devices, in response to warrants and other forms of legal process.
>We have a team that responds to those requests 24 hours a day.
>Strong encryption does not eliminate Apple’s ability to give law enforcement meta-data or any of a number of other very useful categories of data.

>Tonight, Tim and Apple will be featured on "60 Minutes."
>We expect encryption and taxes to be covered.
>In previews, Tim reacts strongly to the EU tax investigation of Apple and other American companies.
>We will amplify encryption messaging tomorrow when we publicly release our comments on the draft UK Investigatory Powers bill.

>Best wishes to you and your family and the HRC family for a peaceful and joyous holiday season and a prosperous and bright 2016.

>Lisa

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30593#efmAHtANd
>>
>Company hands over information when pressed with a warrant

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

We already had 12 threads about this, you stupid /pol/ crossboarder. Fuck off and stop trying to incite off-topic threads.
>>
>>57246348
>sheeple sending people to /pol/
Back to plebbit, sheeple.
>>
File: 1476816655632.png (415KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476816655632.png
415KB, 720x1280px
>>57246308
Can we trust the chink botnet, /g/?
>>
>>57246456
its okay lad I run 19 proxies every time I look at noods
>>
>>57246951
But are you using your browser in incognito mode?
>>
>>57246348
>company collects data in the first place
>>
>>57248140
But your data is safe in Applel's hands, goy :^)
>>
>>57248140

This is known. They just don't sell it.
>>
>>57248290
So they give it away for free, then, goy?
>>
>>57248334

If they are required to surrender it, yes.
>>
>>57248345
And how exactly is that good?
>>
>>57248374

no one said anything about it being good
>>
File: judaism itensifies.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
judaism itensifies.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>57246308
>>
>>57246408
>using the term sheeple
Are you 12? Can you not just say uninformed, you stupid son of a bitch.
>>
Note how they dance around the fact that they still sure as hell won't weaken their encryption on their devices. iMessage data and data stored on your phone/mac is still safe. The 60 Minutes that's mentioned, if you had watched it, really emphasized that fact.
This is just a canned corporate response that we already knew everything about.
Typed from my Arch Linux™ laptop.

>>57248374
They give it out only in criminal cases, as opposed to being their business model to sell it.
>>
>>57248566
They are informed, yet refuse to believe the facts.
Thus, they are nothing but simple sheeple, waiting to be sheared.
>>
>>57248685
The irony is thick in this post.
>>
>>57248685
At that point you tell them they have rose tinted goggles, you cringy fuck.
>>
File: powermovesonly.jpg (93KB, 711x864px) Image search: [Google]
powermovesonly.jpg
93KB, 711x864px
>>57248667
Even if some things are "safe" on your device, iCloud has been proven very easy to hack.
>>
File: dagashi.jpg (62KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
dagashi.jpg
62KB, 520x292px
>>57248719
>>
>>57248772
>easy
you're acting like a fucking middle schooler who watches too many movies.
There has been one big hack from one exploit, and nothing since.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.