[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Sabotage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: rear_brake_line_mid_section_cut.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rear_brake_line_mid_section_cut.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
I'm in a situation where my girlfriends ex-husband appears to be sabotaging her car. We replaced the belts and hoses and the next day, it's puking coolant and the serpentine has a clean v-cut in it. I've ordered from ebay a few cameras to hide around and probably catch him in the act. At what point does this come a police matter? they rent the same home but in different floors. I just bought her a beater as this minivan is beyond saving, but im worried that im going to start seeing cut hoses and such.
>>
File: TheDumbItHurts.jpg (41KB, 728x585px) Image search: [Google]
TheDumbItHurts.jpg
41KB, 728x585px
>>57244070
>ex-husband
>they rent the same home
Move.
>>
>>57244070

Shit posted in the wrong place. my bad...
>>
Immediately, directly before moving.
>>
>they rent the same home
lmao, not even going to reply seriously
>>
>>57244070
Why not just move? He's clearly unstable and if you had something important fucked with, like brake lines, then definitely call the cops. It's at the very least harassment and malicious intent.
>>
>>57244118
Conspiracy to commit murder if you have a froggey enough detective.
>>
You sound like fucking trailer trash desu
>>
>>57244083
This
>>
File: 1477000715309.jpg (125KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1477000715309.jpg
125KB, 604x522px
You deserve it for dating a used up trashwhore

Dumb cuck
>>
>>57244381
>Dumb cuck
/g/ gets more and more like /b/ every day.
>>
You should probably go to the police. It's attempted murder if he did fuck with the car.
>>
>>57244393
It's the edgelords from /b/ and /pol/
>>
>At what point does this come a police matter?
The second you catch him in the act. The law was already broken. Now you just have to collect evidence.
>>
>>57244393
this board is /b/'s playground when it comes to tech , if you havent noticed
>>
>>57244139
>>57244398

>pour sugar in gasoline tank to prank bitch who still haven't managed to get her lazy ass out of the apartment
>get 150 years in prison for attempted murder and aggravated assault and resisting arrest

USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
File: 1424530091756.jpg (20KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1424530091756.jpg
20KB, 251x242px
>>57244418
>cut break fluid cable
>person dies in a car accident because he/she can't slow down
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>57244418

Vehicular sabotage has the potential to significantly increase the risk of death, and depending upon the motivation, could be interpreted as an attempted murder. Even if attempted murder isn't found, it is still a very heavy crime worth of at least a good 5-10 years. To call it a prank is just wrong. If one were to admit it to be a prank, one could still get charged for something like reckless endangerment.
>>
>>57244604
>can't pull the handbrake
>can't use low gear to slow down
AMERICA!
M
E
R
I
C
A
!
>>
>>57244606
>sugar in petrol tank
>10 years in prison
>>
>>57244623

If you endanger someone's life by sabotaging their vehicle, then yes, you deserve 10 years in prison.

In any case, in my state, even if you don't take into account a possible reckless endangerment charge, this does qualify as criminal sabotage, which is a class B felony. This has a maximum of 10 years in prison, a maximum fine of $5000, or both. Since car accidents are one of the leading causes of death in America, particularly for younger people, sabotaging one's car should not be taken as "just a prank". Ever.

>>57244617

E-break does not always work, and it might be the case that one finds out too late that their breaks do not work (i.e. needing to slam on the breaks very quickly to avoid a crash).
>>
>>57244070
catch em at it, and bring a baseball bat and beat him to a bloody pulp, then roll him in a carpet and toss em off the side of a mountain
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.