[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats my bottleneck? its been running so slow lately not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: KIRX0mK[1].png (70KB, 783x589px) Image search: [Google]
KIRX0mK[1].png
70KB, 783x589px
whats my bottleneck?

its been running so slow lately

not even heavy gaming, but even just browsing and doing my hw, it lags like a bitch
>>
Having lag while "just browsing" with that hardware, there's something more than just a bottleneck.
>>
>>57243225
You might have a virus.

If not, then uninstall all useless programs, clean your browser data, clean your registry.

>Windows 10
Disable every function that sends data to Microsoft. My laptop runs smooth with Linux Mint and ran smooth with Win7, but whenever I logged into the Win10 partition it lagged like shit due to this.
>>
check temps under load
also the ssd might be about to suck the dick
>>
>samsung evo
enjoy your shitty firmware, fucking pleb
throw that shit away, and a windows reinstall wouldn't hurt, 'cause if you're stupid enough to get an evo it means you're stupid enough to have fucked something else up with software
>>
>>57243323
what?
>>
>>57243225
Test the speed of your SSD.
>>
>>57243354
>what
fucking retard, that's what
http://www.anandtech.com/show/9196/samsung-releases-second-840-evo-fix

retard, you're retarded. do you ever read the news?
https://www.pcper.com/reviews/Storage/Samsung-840-EVO-Performance-Restoring-Firmware-Only-Partially-Effective

"what"...
>>
>>57243368
how? and whats wrong with samsung evo
>>
>>57243378
hurr durr. google it, retard
it's a scam, you idiot. get the samsung pro or else you're better off with other brands, the evo is overpriced shit. they also can't get firmware right. enjoy your lemon
>>
>>57243225
windows 10.
>>
REINSTALL WINDOWS

that's the shit you need to do to have a functional pc with that shit os
>>
The OS
>>
>>57243225
The retard sitting in front of the screen.
>>
>>57243225
everything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.