[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder: AD's are cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2016-10-25-22-34-43.png (340KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-10-25-22-34-43.png
340KB, 1440x2392px
So is gook moot letting this shit on the site now or what's the deal? Frequently pops up within the last few days when i go to /b/.
>>
Pic related btw, if it wasn't obvious.
>>
>Not using ublock origin
Better check on that virus, OP, those things can damage your phone and steal your data!!
>>
>>57241434
>chrome for android
>uBlock
Pick one.
Just install AdAway, OP.
>>
>>57241467
pick ublock ass hole
why do people even use chrome for android
>>
>that shitty as fuck ad

top fucking kek
>>
Dashchan doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>57241516
Honest to god
Why anyone uses the web interface on mobile is beyond me.
Even worse is clover users.
>>
>>57241472
I like ublock, use it on my desktop.

Only reason I use chrome on my phone is because it was the default.
>>
>>57240926
Note that threads like these typically get deleted shortly (meanwhile garbage, shill, consumerist and off-topic threads, including threads that are in direct contradiction to the rules, stay free). Pure goincidence though, goyim.
>>
>>57241724
fucker get firefox + ublock origin
firefox dumped all their funding into making it nice on mobile which was a legitimately bad business move but it made for a fantastic mobile browser believe it or not.
>>
>>57241777
Oh yes I sure do hope the 20 seconds the browser is frozen every 3 seconds I get to do something with it. What a deliciously pleasant experience. Thank you for correcting the record, mosjwilla employee.
>>
File: 2016-04-03 (3).png (715KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03 (3).png
715KB, 773x773px
>>57241798
that literally doesn't happen [not spoiler]even on my moto e with heavy firefox desktop plugins which firefox mobile supports which is cool
>>
>>57241818
0.0122 rupees were deposited in your account. Thank you for kindly do the needful.
>>
>>57241844
It's truly disgusting how much opposition there is here, simply to using and discussing a browser that doesn't report everything you do back to big brother. Do you realize that, by willingly advertising chrome and other google products, you are essentially dooming any possibility of the return of free use of the internet as it once was? If people like YOU weren't doing what people like you are doing right now, the world would be a much better place. I trust that people with half a brain can see through your shit flinging smear campaign though. Hopefully.
>tl;dr fuk u nigr
>inb4 "he took da bait! ecks dee"
>>
>>57241798
I also use Chrome, but had the good sense to root and install adaway, which works on all apps by automatically modifying the host file

much better that way
>>
bumping so this shit dont get slid
>>
>>57241918
>"I should let an unaudited application with root privileges view all my network traffic xD "
why do that when you can just
use ublock and get blocked ads + webpage reformatting to account for the blocked ads
and what "apps" are you using that have a level of ads enough to justify giving a weird program access to all your low level network transmissions
>>
>>57241972
>unaudited
https://github.com/AdAway/AdAway
>>
>>57240926
PHONEPOSTERS BTFO
>>
>>57241990
>having source available = audited
stop spreading this shit
>>
iOS doesn't have this problem
>>
>>57242035
iOS does, in fact, have ads in apps throughout the app store, so there is a problem
>>
>>57242035
Except it does
t. iOS user and been noticing this the past couple days
>>
>>57242052
>not using adblock on ios

one of the few decent things about the OS
>>
>>57242090
why is adblock on iOS better than adaway on android + ublock origin in android firefox?
>>
>>57241777
Witnessed, and will do.
>>
>>57240926
>/b/
please leave.
>>
>>57242134
adaway doesnt even work
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.